Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book 3 star hotels in Coorg through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Coorg with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Coorg hotels booking.
Explore the Best of Coorg
places to eat
Spend approx 2 hours
Spend approx 4 hours
Padi Igguthappa Temple
Spend approx 2 hours
Spend approx 2 hours
Cost for Two - INR 2200
Hotel Neel Sagar
Cost for Two - INR 300
Cost for Two - INR 500
East End Restaurant
Cost for Two - INR 500
Friday Market in Madikeri
The Coorg Wildlife Society
Rafting at Dubare
Fishing at Valnoor
Boating at Honnamana Kere Lake
Jeep Safari at Nagarhole National Park
Value for Money
Planter's Club The Bar
Cost for Two - INR 3000
The Lost Horizon
Cost for Two - INR 2000
Cost for Two - INR 4500
Cost for Two - INR 5000
Sharing travel experiences - one story at a time
Planning a Coorg holiday? Here is our pick of top 10 tourist places to visit in Coorg. From viewpoints to river islands and more.
To see South India comes alive in full vigour and gaiety, book your South India tour package during one of its festive occasions.
South India is quite a spiritual retreat. Know all about it here!
South India is known across the world for its rich culture, and this extensive cultural guide will enable you to explore the best of the destination.
“The mountains are calling and I must go.”- John Muir
Coorg is nestled in the state of Karnataka and is a popular destination for people who enjoy hills and scenic beauty. This place is blessed with nature and the jade hills and deep valleys are more than enough to attract the tourists from not only India but across the globe. Some people also address Coorg as Kodagu and it is located at a height of 1061m. Just like most places in India, Coorg too has a rich history and culture that impresses the people who visit this place. The tourists come here for many reasons as there is something for everyone in Coorg. Coffee plantations of this place are equally popular among the tourists.
Since Coorg is a very popular tourist destination there are many amazing properties in this area. The hotels in Coorg are extremely beautiful, hospitable and extend some world class service to their guests. You can pick the hotels as per your budget and those looking for 3 star hotels in Coorg will not be disappointed.
Places of interest
Kodagu or Coorg has many places for sightseeing that extend a memorable time to the visitors with their loved ones. Each and every place has unique features that are hard to miss.
• Tadiyendamol: This peak is among the major attractions that the tourists like to visit when they plan a trip to Coorg. It is situated very close to Kakkabe and stands at an elevation of 1746m. Tadiyendamol happens to be the highest peak in the entire Coorg region. Apart from serene natural beauty this place also offers the adventure to the tourists as activities such as trekking are available here.
• Abbey falls: These falls give a view that is hard to forget and mesmerizing. The tourists definitely make it a point to visit these falls as they are magnificent. The visitors are sure to get some wonderful memories from this place as it has nature at its best. The water falls down from the height of 70 feet and the entire view is spectacular.
• Madikeri Fort: This dates back to the 17th century and this fort has been witness to many events since then. Madikeri fort is located in Madikeri which is the main hill station of the Kodagu district. This fort saw many rulers over the years and also underwent many structural changes. The church built by the British people in 1855 is one of the notable alterations made to the architecture of the fort. The fort reflects the Indian history in an amazing manner and the entry to this historical chapter is free for everyone.
• Pushpagiri wildlife sanctuary: This one lies in the Somwarpet area of Coorg and is among the popular wildlife sanctuaries in the entire state. The sight of rare species of birds in this place is worth watching. It connects people directly to the nature and gives them peace of mind hence making their vacation worthwhile.
3 Star Hotels in Coorg
• Purple Palms resort & spa: This is among the best 3 star hotels in Coorg as it has what it needs to be in the category. This resort has superb rooms and is located in Bollur Village in Coorg. Apart from a pleasant stay it also extends amenities such as swimming pool and a recreation room for its guests.
• Hotel Hill View: This property is located in Madikeri and precisely on the Hill road. It is among the three star hotels in Coorg and offers all the basic facilities to its guests. The staff at the hotel makes it a point to make the visitor’s stay comfortable and also that the guests must feel at home. The view from the balconies is great, which is one of the best things about this accommodation.
• La Flora Prakruth resort: Yet another amazing hotel to pick if one is looking for budget hotels in Coorg. This resort has a small stream flowing nearby which only adds to its charm. The guests in this resort experience calmness which is again a plus for the hotel. The hotel also extends facilities such as parking, Wi-Fi and restaurant to its guests.
• Heritage Resort: The cottage style rooms of this property is a major plus point to consider while looking for Coorg hotels 3 star. Other than that this place allows the guests to connect to nature which is one of the reasons that people set out for a vacation. The guests feel at ease when they are at this hotel.
Coorg or Kodagu nestles in the state of Karnataka and has good connectivity which makes it even more accessible to tourists all across the globe.
• By air:
The closest airport is Mangalore that is located at a distance of 160 kms. There are flights that connect Mangalore to all the major cities of India such as Mumbai and Delhi.
• By road:
If the visitors like to take the road route then they can opt for the deluxe buses operated by the Karnataka government. These buses run to and fro from major destinations like Mysore and Bengaluru.
• By rail:
If trains seem right to the tourists then they can reach the nearest train station which is Mysore, 95 kms away and then may be take a cab to Coorg.
Coorg or Kodagu is indeed an amazing place to visit as it is close to nature and offers a serene and memorable experience to each and every one who visits this place.
Book 3 star hotels in Coorg
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 294 3 hotels in Coorg on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Coorg. You can easily find and book your hotels in Coorg with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Coorg.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 294 hotels in Coorg.
• Coorg hotels Price Starts from Rs 455. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Coorg based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Coorg.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Coorg.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1831 hotels in Coorg based on 5 star hotels in Coorg, 4 star hotels in Coorg, 3 star hotels in Coorg, budget hotels in Coorg and cheap hotels in Coorg.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-coorg or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Coorg.