On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Rann Utsav Packages
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
On Domestic Hotels
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Three Star hotels in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the capital of the southern Indian state of Telangana. Historically known as the “City of Pearls”, Hyderabad has a population of 67 lakhs, making it the fourth most populous city in India. Steeped in cultural diversity and historical reference, Hyderabad has an identity distinct from the rest of the state.
The city is split into north, east, west, and south of the central district, each with its own cultural vibe. Some major attractions are:
• Golconda Fort: Hyderabad’s most impressive sight located on the western edge of town built atop a 120 meter- high granite hill.
• Charminar: The principal landmark and city symbol of Hyderabad.
• QutbShahi Tombs: Magnificent domed granite tombs and mosques.
• Chowmahalla Palace: The main residence of previous Nizams, comprising of several grandiose buildings and four garden courtyards.
• Lamakaan: An inclusive cultural space that host’s plays, films, musical events, and exhibitions.
• Mecca Masjid: One of the largest Mosques in the world and the oldest building s in Hyderabad.
• Salar Jung Museum: A vast collection of Indian miniature paintings, European fine arts, historic manuscripts, a room of jade and remarkable Veiled Rebecca by 19th-century Italian sculptor Benzoni.
• Birla Mandir: A popular Hindu worship center with a relaxed atmosphere and magnificent views of the city.
• Chowmahalla Palace: The seat of the AsafJahi dynasty where the Nizam entertained his official guests
• Nehru Zoological Park: Home to rare and interesting exhibits along with a Lion and Tiger safari.
• Balaji Temple, Chilkur: Chilkur is an important pilgrim center in Hyderabad. It is renowned as Visa Balaji, as most people come here wishing for their US Visas to be approved.
• Hussain Sagar Lake: It is an important historical landmark of the city.
• Hitec city: One of the modern monuments of trade in the city.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Best value three-star Hotels in Hyderabad
• Best Western Ashoka: Best Western is one among Hyderabad 3 star hotels with free basic amenities like Wi-Fi, parking, and complimentary breakfast. Some of the other complimentary facilities are a safe locker, hair dryer, in-room tea/coffee maker, toiletries, and guest stationery.
• Red Fox Hotel Hyderabad: It is the economic choice among the best 3-star hotels in Hyderabad. Facilities provided by the hotel include Fitness center, Cyber kiosk, Vending machine, and Transportation.
• The Central Court Hotel: The Central Court Hotel is located in the heart of Hyderabad within a 10-minute drive from the railway station and 35 minutes from the international airport. It offers four dining options, free parking, Wi-Fi, laundry, dry cleaning service, bar, and special facilities for disabled guests.
• Kamat Lingapur Hotel: The hotel belongs to the Bengre's Kamat group reputed for its upright image in hospitality and vegetarianism over 7 decades. The hotel offers money exchange, Mini- refrigerator, kettle, Safe - deposit locker, Conference hall, and Non- smoking floors.
• The Peerless Inn Hyderabad: The hotel is located 3 km from Hitec City and 8km from Banjara Hills. The amenities include Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, mini-bar, money exchange, hairdryer, and bathrobe.
Business 3- Star Hotels in Hyderabad
• Amrutha Castle: A medieval European architectural style hotel in front of the Andhra Pradesh State Secretariat with the Birla Mandir in the background. Some of the amenities offered by the hotel are Money exchange facilities, Business center, Wi-Fi connectivity in all rooms and public area, Electronic safe deposit box, Kettle, Hairdryers and mini-bar.
• Fortune Park Vallabha: It is a first class business hotel located in Banjara Hills—the urban center of the city. A preferred choice for discerning business travelers, Fortune Park Vallabha offers stare of the art business center, fitness center, airport transfers, Wi-Fi, currency exchange, travel desk, Valet parking. Some other amenities include Electronic safe, in- room tea/coffee maker, toiletries, weighing measures, Hair dryer, and car parking.
• Aditya Park Hotel: It is a premier business hotel located in Ameerpet, Hyderabad, and a preferred location for travelers with vibrant night life and tourist spots. Amenities offered by the hotel are Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, free parking, and Mini-bar.
• Hampshire Plaza: Hampshire Plaza is one of the finest business hotels in the country with customized services to satisfy travelers. The hotel offers a flat screen TV, Kettle, slippers, toiletries, a hair dryer, fitness center, and Air shuttle.
Luxurious 3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
• Ohri's Banjara: Owned by the Ohri Group, Ohri's Banjara is a luxurious Banquet hotel located in Banjara Hills—the commercial hub of Hyderabad. The hotel offers amenities in two categories: basic and deluxe. The basic amenities include Wi-Fi, swimming, parking, and restaurant. The deluxe amenities include breakfast, 2- meals, and Minibar along with the basic amenities.
• Hyderabad Marriott Hotel: The hotel is a 15-minute walk from the nearest train station. Marriott hotels are acknowledged for their soothing ambience and top-class services. With stylishly designed rooms and 24/7 internet access, it has an in-house Spa for an extremely relaxing experience.
Hyderabad is undoubtedly the perfect destination to lure your taste buds. Commit yourself to the royal Hyderabadi cuisines ranging from biryani and kebabs to various sweet dishes, and just wait for the magic to take over. Experience the Nawabi dishes in proper style and explore the culture and diversity of this magnificent city.
The history of Hyderabad is nearly four centuries old and narrates stories of the audacious Qutb Shahi and Asif Jahi rulers (Nizams). Its glory as the kingdom of Golconda and later, the princely state of India is well-reflected by the ancient edifices dotted across the place. The signature of Hyderabad is the Charminar, which was built by the founder of the city himself – Mohammed Quli Qutb Shah. Anyone who wishes to explore the grandeur of this destination need not worry about accommodation as there are plenty. For a comfortable stay at affordable rates, visitors can make bookings at any of the 3 star hotels in Hyderabad. Banjara Hills, Begumpet and Ameerpet are areas with the highest density of 3 star properties. Moreover, such establishments are also located within a radius of 7 km from Lakdi-ka-Pul Railway Station and offer facilities like doctor-on-call, travel assistance, car rental, luggage storage, parking, internet access, on-site dining and business centre.
Book 3 star hotels in Hyderabad
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 300 3 hotels in Hyderabad on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Hyderabad. You can easily find and book your hotels in Hyderabad with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Hyderabad.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 300 hotels in Hyderabad.
• Hyderabad hotels Price Starts from Rs 412. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Hyderabad based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Hyderabad.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Hyderabad.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 911 hotels in Hyderabad based on 5 star hotels in Hyderabad, 4 star hotels in Hyderabad, 3 star hotels in Hyderabad, budget hotels in Hyderabad and cheap hotels in Hyderabad.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-hyderabad or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Hyderabad.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup