On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Kodaikanal hotels booking.
If you are touring South India and have not visited Kodaikanal, you are surely missing something. Kodaikanal is the right place to visit for the nature lovers. It is a perfect holiday destination in Tamil Nadu at the height of almost 7200 feet in the lap of Palani Hills of the Western Ghats. People call it the “Princes of all Hill Stations”, and you will understand the reason by just visiting the place once. Its round the year misty and cool weather, scenic beauty, waving hills, lakes, birds and wild flowers, splashing waterfalls, and lush forest makes it unforgettable.
As an added advantage, the state-of-the-art 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal are always ready to welcome their guests with all sorts of modern amenities and services. Right from the first day till you bid goodbye, you will be amazed at the kingly care the hotels will provide to you. From all aspects, Kodaikanal is worth-visiting.
The entire hill station is, in fact, a great tourist attraction. You will like everything here, but never miss the following locations in Kodaikanal:
• Kodai Lake: It is called the “heart” of this hill station. Spread over 60-acres area, Kodai lake is a man-made wonder and worth-visiting several times during your stay in Kodaikanal.
• Green Valley view: This is just 5.5 Km away from Kodai lake. One moment you will feel that you have entered heaven while walking through the Valley.
• Pillar rocks: This famous spot is located 8Kms from Kodaikanal. The picturesque spot is named so due to the presence of three naturally built, 400 feet high rocks. Here, you could also visit Devil’s kitchen, a space between two rocks.
• Dolphin’s nose: The place is located almost 8Kms away from the city center and at a height of about 6600 feet.
• Bear Shola falls: This falls is just 2Kms away from Kodai lake. The falls are seasonal; waterfall could be seen during monsoon, other times it mostly remains dry.
Apart from these, you can also visit many other beautiful places in and around this hill station like Solar Observatory, Kurinji temple, Berijam Lake, Coaker’s walk, Thalaiyar falls, Bryant park, Silver Cascade falls, and Silent Valley view. You can get full assistance from the hotel staff where you have planned to stay in Kodaikanal.
Three-star hotels in Kodaikanal
For the best experience in this picturesque hill station, your stay should be comfortable. Here are the most preferred Kodaikanal 3 star hotels for your easy reference:
• Treebu Altias Nest – Located in the convent lake, this is one of the most popular 3-star hotels in Kodaikanal. Here you get 24 hours’ Wi-Fi, room service facility, and an in-house restaurant serving mouth-watering Indian and continental cuisines. Free car parking is also available if you are traveling by your own car.
• Hotel Mount View – Located in Loss Ghat Road, this is one of the most popular 3-star hotels in Kodaikanal. Varieties of rooms with all modern amenities including a restaurant, dry cleaning, and 24 hours concierge service are available for your ultimate comfort and pleasant stay. You can order various local and continental delicacies in their restaurant. The hotel is also well-connected with the entire town.
• JC Residency – This 3-star hotel in Kodaikanal is located on Convent road. The hotel is famous for their excellent service and nice ambiance. You also get free breakfast every day along with free internet and car parking service.
• Kodai Resort – The hotel itself is a sightseeing for the tourists, it is nicely designed with fruit trees and green lawns all over. The hotel is located in Coaker’s walk which is very near to the city center. The tourists who have already visited the hotel are always full of praise regarding the service, facilities they got in this hotel. The hotel staff is good, so are the rooms and allied facilities.
• Hotel Grand Palace – Located in Convent road, Hotel Grand Palace is really grand in all aspects. Here you get all modern amenities that you normally expect including the internet service, complimentary breakfast, free car parking, and 24 hours room service.
Besides, several other three star hotels in Kodaikanal like Kodai International, Wood Palace, Carnival Resort, Holiday Home Resort, Apple Valley, and Lily’s Valley are worth mentioning. All these hotels are equipped with modern amenities for your ultimate comfort. These Kodaikanal hotels 3 star are always within your budget but you should plan ahead of your visit to this hill station. Nobody wants to miss the chance to experience the “Princes of hill stations” to the fullest.
Kodaikanal is accessible through air, road, and rail. The nearest airport to Kodaikanal is Madurai which is just 120 Kms away. The other two airports near to this hill station are located in Coimbatore and Trichy which are 175Km and 150Km away from Kodaikanal respectively. All these cities are well-connected with Kodaikanal by bus service and private cars or taxis.
Bus service to Kodaikanal is available from Chennai, Madurai, Pondicherry, and many other places in Tamil Nadu and other neighboring states like Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Odisha. Bus service is also available from Bangalore.
Most of the tourists prefer to reach in Kodaikanal through railway. The nearest railway station is Kodai Road which is just 100 Km away. You can take private taxi or bus service to reach in Kodaikanal.
The best three star hotels in Kodaikanal are available all over the town; however, it is always feasible to book your rooms before visiting the place. If you book a private car from the airport or rail station, you can smoothly reach to your hotel without roaming here and there. The inner-town roads are quite good and nicely networked.
Book 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 65 3 hotels in Kodaikanal on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Kodaikanal. You can easily find and book your hotels in Kodaikanal with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 65 hotels in Kodaikanal.
• Kodaikanal hotels Price Starts from Rs 765. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Kodaikanal based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Kodaikanal.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Kodaikanal.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 843 hotels in Kodaikanal based on 5 star hotels in Kodaikanal, 4 star hotels in Kodaikanal, 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal, budget hotels in Kodaikanal and cheap hotels in Kodaikanal.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-kodaikanal or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Kodaikanal.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup