On Domestic Flights, Hotels & Homestays
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 3 star hotels in Manali through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Manali with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Manali hotels booking.
“Forget about the money for a moment. Lose yourself in the wilderness, listen to the music of the softly blowing winds, feel the rain on your bare skin, let the mountains take the burden off your shoulders.” - Kiran Bisht
Comfortably nestled in the Himalayas and away from the concrete jungles, lies the hill station with exceptional scenic beauty- Manali. Situated at a height of 6398 ft., Manali is a popular tourist destination since it was discovered by Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru back in 1958. Apart from the pleasant weather in summers, and the breathtaking view of snow-capped mountains in winter, Manali is also popular for its locally produced apricot oil, honey, apple orchards and the Chingu blanket that keeps you warm in winters and cool in summers.
Manali is well-connected by road and rail to cities such as Delhi, Chandigarh, Shimla, Leh, and Dharamshala. While the nearest broad gauge rail head is Ambala Cantt or Chandigarh, the nearest broad gauge station is Kiratpur Sahib in Punjab. The nearest airport is Bhuntar Airport, which is 50km from Manali.
This nature's paradise has a lot of beautiful places that tourists can visit. Some of the popular ones are:
• Rohtang Pass: Around 50 km away and situated at 13,050 ft., on the Manali-Keylong road, the Rohtang Pass offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas. It is also close to the Beas Kund, the source of river Beas.
• Hadimba Devi Temple (1 km): This is an ancient temple built in the year 1553 and is dedicated to Hirimbi Devi, a character in Mahabharata. The temple has beautiful wood carvings and is surrounded by an exquisite cedar forest.
• Vashishta Hot Springs (3km): Situated in a picturesque little village is the Vashishta natural sulphur hot water spring. The village also has two ancient stone temples dedicated to saint Vashistha.
• Solang Valley (13 km): Also known as snow point, the Solang valley is popular for its adventure sports. Along with the Ski lift, one can also enjoy paragliding and snorkeling.
• Jogini Falls: Around 2 km from Vashist, lie the beautiful Jogini falls. If you are fond of trekking, you can trek your way up the falls that also houses a shrine.
• Old Manali (3km): A little further away is the old Manali city, a serene place with orchards and the river Beas flowing by beside it. It is also home to an ancient fort, Manaligarh and the famous Manu temple.
• Club House: Situated in Old Manali around 1.5 km from the bus stand, the Club House is managed by the Himachal Tourism Development Corporation. The Club House facilities include a billiard room, a bar and restaurant, a library, and a skating rink.
Hotels in Manali
Since the budget of every tourist is different, Manali has something for everyone: from homestays, 5-star resorts to 3-star hotels in Manali, you can choose whatever suits your taste and budget.
• Solang Valley Resort: This beautiful property on the banks of river Beas is one of the best 3 star hotels in Manali. It is just 8 km from the bus stand and is set against the mountains and lush green valleys and offers a breathtaking view to its guests. It has an international multi-cuisine restaurant, spa and an open air barbeque. Guests can also enjoy activities such as skiing, paragliding, mountain-biking at the resort.
• White Meadows Manali: An excellent five star property by Mahindra Holidays, the White Meadows Manali is situated in pristine Prini, just 6.7 km from the Manali bus depot. The resort that exudes both style and comfort, have 60 rooms in total. Along with various amenities for guests, the resort also has a business center and an aristocrat ballroom. It also arranges for fun activities such as apple picking, rock climbing, etc.
• Apple Country Resort: Enjoy the view of apple orchards and the fresh pine-scented air at this 4-star property in Manali. It is situated 2.7 km away from both the Tibetan Monastery and Kullu Manali Circuit and all the amenities that a traveler looks for in his resort. From modern rooms with hardwood floors to mountain-view balconies -- you name it, the resort has it! The resort also provides shuttle services to the city.
• The River Crescent Resort: The exclusiveness of this Manali 3 star hotel lies in its name itself. This amazing property overlooks the Beas river and guests can enjoy the picture-perfect view and the soothing music of the river flowing by right from their rooms. Besides the warm and cozy rooms, the resort also provides thrilling activities such as river rafting, trekking and mountain biking to its guests.
Budget Hotels in Manali
• Himalayan Stay: Situated on Kanyal Road, the Himalayan Stay is one of the best choices for the traveler on a tight budget. The hotel has a restaurant and provides breakfast to its guests. Along with other basic amenities, the hotel provides transportation facilities too.
• Hotel Beas: A property of the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (HPTDC), Hotel Beas is surrounded by greenery with a stream flowing right in front of it. The hotel has decent interiors, modern amenities and also provides cab facilities on request. It has four different lodging options and is close to many tourist attractions.
• Keys Lite Apple Nest: Another great hotel that is affordable for budgeted travelers, the Keys Lite Apple Nest provides all basic amenities along with a beautiful view to its guests. It is set against apple orchards and is close to tourist attractions as well. It has an in-house restaurant and all modern facilities too.
These are some of the best resorts and budget hotels in one of the most frequented hill stations of India, Manali. We have covered the best budget hotels, 5-star properties, and three star hotels in Manali so that when you have all the options in hand when you visit this picturesque valley. Enjoy your stay!
How to get around in Manali
Don't fret if you do not have your own vehicle while you are in Manali because there are ample other options available in Manali. While buses are not so frequent in the quiet hill station, autos are available. However, almost all hotels in Manali provide cab facilities for sight-seeing to their guests. Hiring motorbikes is another option to travel in and around Manali. It can be hired from the bike rentals office in Vashisht, Manali.
Book 3 star hotels in Manali
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 260 3 hotels in Manali on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Manali. You can easily find and book your hotels in Manali with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Manali.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 260 hotels in Manali.
• Manali hotels Price Starts from Rs 656. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Manali based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Manali.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Manali.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1211 hotels in Manali based on 5 star hotels in Manali, 4 star hotels in Manali, 3 star hotels in Manali, budget hotels in Manali and cheap hotels in Manali.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-manali or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Manali.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup