On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 3 star hotels in Mysore through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Mysore with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Mysore hotels booking.
"The strong scent of sandal and agarbathies, the aroma of fresh roasted coffee beans, the heady fragrance of Mysore Mallige and a thousand roses blossoming..., yes, Mysore is land of fragrance." — Sandeep Silas
The city of palaces and one of the most visited tourist destinations of India (The New York Times has declared Mysore as one of the 31 must-see places on Earth), Mysore is a historical city in the state of Karnataka that has beautifully married its old world charm with modernity. The second largest city in the state of Karnataka, Mysore was the name by which the state was known before 1973. The city of Mysore is also known as the cultural capital of Karnataka, thanks to the Wodeyars, who had contributed greatly to the art and culture in the state. Mysore has many educational and heritage monuments and has been home to famous musicians, scholars, writers and yoga gurus.
Treat yourself to luxury in this royal city or stay in comfortable rooms with basic amenities, Mysore offers it all. There are many good 3 star hotels in Mysore where you can put up while in the city. This historic city is blessed with royal mansions, gardens, lakes and museums.
Situated at the base of Chamundi Hills, Mysore is well-connected by rail, road, and air to many prominent cities of India such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, etc. The Mysore railway station is fully functional and connects trains from all over the country to Mysore. KSRTC [Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation] runs many buses from Mysore to almost all towns in Karnataka and to major cities of the neighboring states as well. The Mysore airport, also known as Mandakalli airport is just 10 km south of the city and has regular flights to Hyderabad, Chennai, etc.
• Mysore Palace: The former residence of the royal Wodeyar family, it is now one of the most prized possessions of Mysore that receives about 2.7 million tourists every year. Facing the Chamundi hills, the beautiful three-storey stone structure with a well-manicured garden is a sight to behold during the Dusshera festival.
• Karanji Lake: Also known as Karanjikere Lake, the Karanji Lake is frequented by a variety of birds, including peacock, Sarus cranes, and geese. The Lake area also has a boating point, butterfly park, a watchtower and a walk-through aviary, which is also the largest in the country.
• St Philomena's Church: Built in honor of St. Philomena (Greek saint), in Neo-Gothic style, this church with 175 ft. long twin spires is one of the largest churches in India. One of the main attractions in Mysore, the crypt of the Church has a grand statue of St. Philomena that was obtained from France.
• Bylakuppe: Situated on the west of Mysore district and home to two large Tibetan settlements, this quaint and beautiful town has a lot of beautiful monasteries. Namdroling Monastery, also known as the Buddhist Golden Temple is the prime attraction.
• Chamundeshwari Temple: Atop the Chamundi Hills that offers a panoramic view of the city, 13 km from Mysore city, lies the 12th century old Chamundi Temple. One can reach the top through a motorable road or by climbing the 1000 steps that lead to the temple.
• Mysore Zoo: Founded in 1892, the Mysore Zoo, also known as the Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Garden is one of the oldest zoos in India.
• Vrindavan Gardens: Built across river Cauvery and below Krishnaraja Sagar Dam, the Vrindavan Gardens is just 19 km from the city. The garden is popular for hosting fountain shows in the evening and also houses a botanical park.
Hotels in Mysore
• Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mysore: Surrounded by lush greenery, this upscale property is close to the Infosys Mysore campus. It has modern rooms with basic amenities in all rooms. The hotel also offers free buffet breakfast and parking. A pet friendly hotel, the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson has two amazing restaurants, a poolside bar and grill.
• NI Ambaari Suites: One of the best 3 star hotels in Mysore, the specialties of this hotel are a barbeque, onsite restaurant and the terrace. The rooms are modern with all necessary amenities and the superb location of the hotel is much talked about among the tourists.
• Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel: This palatial hotel was built in 1920 and is surrounded by a beautiful garden. The rooms are done in ancient style but have modern amenities. It has a grill restaurant, an open-air eatery, a bar and a lounge as well.
• The Atrium Boutique Hotel: This sophisticated hotel is another of the many 3 star hotels in Mysore that provides luxurious living without affecting your pockets. It is 6 km from the Mysore palace and its contemporary style rooms have all modern facilities such as flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, minibars, etc. Kids under the age of 11 years can stay with adults free of charge in the hotel.
• Ginger Mysore: One of the old three star hotels in Mysore, this hotel with colorful rooms and modern amenities is a hit among travelers because of its facilities and clean rooms. It is close to the city center and has a restaurant too.
• The Quorum Hotel: This excellent modern 5 star property is close to the railway station and few other attractions. Among the many facilities that it provides to its guests, what stands out is the beautiful rooftop pool with an Egyptian-themed deck.
• Golden Landmark Resort: This perfectly designed modern 4 star property is close to Hebbal Lake and 8 km from Mysore Palace. It also offers lake view rooms and provides Ayurvedic massage services as well.
• Hotel Maurya Residency: This simple yet comfortable hotel is close to the Mysore palace, the Mysore Zoo and the railway station. The hotel provides all the necessary amenities to its guests. There is a vegetarian restaurant and a multi-cuisine restaurant as well.
How to get around in Mysore
While buses and auto-rickshaws are easily available in the city, tourists can book taxis at their hotels for an entire day to enjoy a city tour. Tongas (horse carts) are another fun option to take a ride in while in Mysore.
So these were some of the places where you can put up while in the city of palaces. We hope you enjoy your stay and make a lot of memories.
Book 3 star hotels in Mysore
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 123 3 hotels in Mysore on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Mysore. You can easily find and book your hotels in Mysore with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Mysore.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 123 hotels in Mysore.
• Mysore hotels Price Starts from Rs 400. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Mysore based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Mysore.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Mysore.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 492 hotels in Mysore based on 5 star hotels in Mysore, 4 star hotels in Mysore, 3 star hotels in Mysore, budget hotels in Mysore and cheap hotels in Mysore.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-mysore or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Mysore.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup