Book 3 star hotels in Nainital through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Nainital with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Nainital hotels booking.
Also popularly known as the Lake District of Uttrakhand, Nainital is a popular hill station named after the Goddess Naina Devi, situated around Naini Lake at an altitude of 2,084 meters above the sea level. This town is famous for its natural tourist attractions and its favourable climate all through the year. The town not only lures domestic travellers and tourists but also a number of foreign tourists. Surrounded by lakes and nature's bounty, Nainital is a jewel in the Himalayan Mountains.
The ideal time to visit Nainital is between March and June. The weather is quite pleasant during these months offering tourists the best holiday experience and also ample scope to explore the beautiful place. This is also the best time to enjoy the boat ride in the beautiful Naini Lake. Owing to the large influx of tourists from not only India but also from foreign shores, there are a bevy of three star hotels in Nainital to choose from.
Nearby attractions in Nainital
The economy of Nainital is chiefly dependent on tourism so different types of services are available to cater to all tourists. Here are some beautiful places to visit in Nainital:
• Naini Lake: It is located in the middle of the town and is the lifeline of this tourist destination. Boating facilities are offered to tourists. A casual stroll around the lake offers a great way to relax.
• Naina Peak: Also called Cheena peak, Naina Peak is the highest peak in Nainital. It is a popular trekking spot, offering an amazing panoramic view of the entire valley and the Naini Lake.
• Tiffin Top: Positioned on the Aryapatta Hill at 2292 metres above the sea level, Tiffin Top is a very popular viewpoint, with some breath-taking views of the Himalayas and Nainital. Also known as Dorothy’s Seat, the place is named after an English painter Dorothy Kellet who loved to sit here and paint.
• St. John’s in The Wilderness: This is a church built in 1844 and is located at the northern end of the town. It is located in serene settings amidst Deodar forests and was built to commemorate the victims of the landslide occurred in the year 1880.
• Pt. GB Pant High Altitude Zoo: Situated at a height of 2100 meters above the sea level, this Zoo houses several exotic and endangered species of birds and animals.
• Echo Cave Gardens: An interconnected network of caves that attracts huge crowds of tourists. This park comprises seven caves reached through a narrow and winding road.
Connectivity to Nainital
• Road: Nainital is easily accessible by road and can be reached by car, taxi, or bus from Delhi. It is approximately 303 kilometres or almost 7 hours from Delhi.
• Rail: The nearest railway station is 34 kilometers away at Kathgodam, at the foothills of the Kumaon hills. Kathgodam railway station has got good connectivity to important places such as Lucknow, Delhi, and Howrah, with trains to New Delhi plying on a daily basis.
• Air: Nainital does not have direct air connectivity. The nearest airport is located at Pantnagar, which is 65 km away.
3 star hotels in Nainital
Nainital is the hub of 3 star hotels due to its immense popularity as a tourist place owing to its climate and hilly origin. Choose from the best 3 star hotels as per your desire and requirements. These Nainital 3 star hotels have the facility of online pre-booking or on arrival booking depending on availability of the rooms. It’s advisable to do the pre-booking if you are heading to Nainital since it is one of the busiest hill stations and you may not get the hotel of your choice during the tourist season. These are some of the best three star hotels in Nainital:
• The Pavilion: It is one of the Nainital 3 star hotels that offer big comfortable rooms with fabulous garden facing views. They provide basic amenities to their guests like hygienic and delicious food, free parking, Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service, kids activity area, dry cleaning, etc.
• Nainital Bhawanipur Greens, A Sterling Holiday Resort: It is a beautiful resort located away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city, around 7 km from Nainital city. It is the best location if you are a nature lover rather than a shopping buff. You can also take a long walk around the serene green surroundings of the hotel and enjoy the weather.
• Hotel Chevron Fairheavens: A beautiful heritage hotel with open gardens. It is around 1 km from Mall road Nainital. It has mostly wooden interiors and the view of the beautiful Naini Lake from the window makes this heritage hotel the best in the town.
• The Naini Retreat: This property is one of the three star hotels in Nainital that provide value for money and serves up a royal experience while you are on your trip to Nainital. It is a heritage property converted to an iconic hotel, with great food and good service. The tranquil view of the Naini Lake from the room window soothes the soul as one returns from the day’s sightseeing.
Book 3 star hotels in Nainital
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 379 3 hotels in Nainital on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Nainital. You can easily find and book your hotels in Nainital with given below steps:-
- Hotel Himalaya is located near Tallital Bus Station. Naini Lake and the Mall are just 0.5 kilometers away and can be easily accessed from here. The hotel has served guests since 1918 and has played host to several members of Indian royal families as well.
The hotel has classified its 60 rooms as standard and deluxe lake facing rooms and heritage suites. All rooms and suites are tastefully furnished and equipped with basic amenities such as satellite television, telephone and attached bathrooms.The rooms are spacious and some offer views of the scenic surroundings. Dine at the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant or order via room service. Watch movies, play indoor games such as carom and table tennis or head outside for rock-climbing and horseback riding.
Go on nature walks, enjoy boating at the Naini Lake and plan the next day's adventures while sitting around a bonfire. The hotel has an onsite mini-golf course, Himalaya Mini Golf facility where guests can practice their swing while enjoying the beautiful views of the hills.
The hotel has a spacious terrace as well, where guests can bask in the sunshine and enjoy the serenity of its scenic surroundings. Other facilities at Hotel Himalaya include conference hall, children's playground, doctor on call and parking.