Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book 3 star hotels in Ooty through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Ooty with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Ooty hotels booking.
Three-star hotels in Ooty
“Nature's heart beats strong amid the hills.” ― Richard Monckton Milnes Houghton
Udagamandalam, commonly known as Ooty or Udhagai, is a town in Tamil Nadu. A popular hill station, it is a mix of Hindu Temples, historic bungalows, and beautiful gardens. Located in the Nilgiri hills (“Blue Mountain”), it draws swarms of tourists every year, who relish its pleasant atmosphere and delectable goodies like buns, varkis, fruits, and nut chocolates.
Home to lofty mountains, dense forests, sprawling grasslands, and miles and miles of tea gardens, Ooty has many sightseeing options. Some of them are:
• Ooty Botanical garden: It is a Government Botanical garden laid out in 1847. The picturesque garden covers an area of 22 hectares with over 650 species of plants and animals. The garden is popular with nature lovers who enjoy long walks in nature and a chance to interact with rare flora and fauna.
• Avalanche Biosphere Reserve: It is an amazingly dense forest located 20 km from Ooty.
• Doddabetta peak: Doddabetta peak is the highest peak in the district standing at an altitude of 2,623 meters. It is said that on clears days, one can see ‘the plains of Coimbatore’ and flat highlands of Mysore from the peaks.
• Fern Hill Garden: It has been recently developed by the state Horticulture Department and has a large variety of flowers shaped in different kinds of animals.
• Annamalai Temple: The place has grown famous as the Lord Muruga temple known as ‘the 7th Hill house of the Lord’. Atop the hill, there is an observatory for the public to enjoy the panoramic view.
• Ooty Rose Garden: It is a large garden where people come to see a variety of roses. The roses bloom for only 2-3 months a year, which is when it gets the most footfalls.
• Sims Park (Coonoor): Similar to the Botanical garden, Coonoor is home to rare Plants and trees. It is 32 km from Ooty and is usually accessible via toy train. The park is famous for its fruit show held during the Summer Festival.
• Thread Garden: An exhibition of artificial flowers and paintings made from thread.
• Ooty Lake: A small lake that gets water from the rain water of the hills.
• Wax World: A private set up located in an old house.
• Shooting Point / 9th Mile: It a beautiful meadow on the rolling hills.
• Dolphin’s Nose: It is a picturesque spot near Coonoor, 32 km from Ooty.
• Ooty Radio Telescope: It is a 530-meter long and 30-meter wide Cylindrical Paraboloid Telescope, a true inspiration for engineers interested in astronomy/astrophysics.
Hotels in Ooty
Best value three-star Hotels in Ooty
• Holiday Fern Hill Resort: One of the best 3- star hotels in Ooty, Fern Hill resort offers great logistic support for those interested in venturing into the idyllic mountainside. The amenities include internet café, gift shop, library, Spa, 1 GB free data for Jio users and 20 MB for other users per day respectively.
• Sinclairs Retreat Ooty: Sinclairs Retreat Ooty is the highest located resort in South India. The resort offers indoor badminton, pool table, board games, and video games among multi cuisine restaurants.
• Hotel Maneck Residency: Maneck Hotel is part of the Maneck Group of hotels and is rated as the best value 3-star hotels in Ooty. It is popular for its personalized care, excellent rooms, and pure vegetarian restaurants. Amenities include Wi-fi, room service, and parking.
• Hotel Preethi Classic Towers: It is located at 2.4 km from Ooty railway station and 2.7 km from the main bus station. The amenities include Wi-fi, travel desk, In-house laundry, parking, and TV.
Three-star Business Hotels in Ooty
• Vinayaga Inn: one of the popular business hotel in Ooty. It boasts of its relaxing atmosphere and superior hospitality. The amenities provided by the hotel include Laundry service, 24- hours hot and cold water, internet connectivity, doctor on call and Travel desk.
Three-star Luxury Hotels in Ooty
• Hotel Lakeview: Hotel Lakeview sits on an 8-acre stretch of land on a sensuous terraced slope. It is well connected from all sides with the bus stop 15 minutes and boat house 10 minutes away. It consisted of 123 fully independent luxury cottages with amenities like car parking and fire place.
• Kings Cliff: Kings Cliff is known as the mansion of Lady Maybn and Lord Reginald. A beautiful mixture of tradition and luxury. There are nine stately rooms with satellite TV and luxurious bathrooms. The specialty of this hotel is that all its rooms are named after themes from Shakespeare.
• Club Mahindra Derby Green: Tucked away between mountains and surrounded by meadows and gardens, this colonial style heritage luxury hotel provides a spa, rope bridge walk, guided trek, and Jain food. Other amenities include a restaurant, Wi-Fi, gym, and Parking.
• The Accord Highland Hotel: Highland is one of the premier luxury 3- star hotels in Ooty. The hotel is located in the most picturesque location and has a contemporary structure with a traditional feel. The hotel offers electronic safe, personalized voicemails, free Wi-Fi, travel desk, LCD TV, and DVD player and Minibar. Some other amenities include Data port jacks, tea/coffee maker, Laundry, and dry cleaning.
Ooty is a popular summer retreat since the colonial times. Favored for its pleasant climate throughout the year, it is a delight for nature lovers and exciting escape for romantics. These are some of the best three-star hotels in Ooty, guaranteed to give you the best experience.
Situated in the Nilgiri Hills, Ooty is known for its lush green surroundings and captivating landscape. Dotted with serene lakes, scenic sightseeing spots and revered places of worship, this hill station is a must-visit for holidaymakers. It is a perfect summer retreat with a variety of hotels, guest houses and resorts to fulfil the requirements of travellers, as per their budget and preference. Most of the 3 star hotels in Ooty can be found in the Upper Bazar area. These hotels are situated close to Udhagamandalam Railway Station and offer easy access to different parts of the city. Famous attractions like Ooty Lake and Government Botanical Garden are well-connected to these properties. While staying at any of these properties, travellers can unwind in well-maintained rooms and avail a host of facilities like room service, laundry, parking, power backup and travel assistance. In addition, some of them also provide in-house dining facility, Wi-Fi access and airport pick-up/drop service for guests' comfort.
Book 3 star hotels in Ooty
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 337 3 hotels in Ooty on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Ooty. You can easily find and book your hotels in Ooty with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Ooty.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 337 hotels in Ooty.
• Ooty hotels Price Starts from Rs 500. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Ooty based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Ooty.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Ooty.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1598 hotels in Ooty based on 5 star hotels in Ooty, 4 star hotels in Ooty, 3 star hotels in Ooty, budget hotels in Ooty and cheap hotels in Ooty.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-ooty or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Ooty.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup