On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 3 star hotels in Pune through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 3 star hotels in Pune with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Pune hotels booking.
“For those who are lost, there will always be cities that feel like home.” - Simon Van Booy
Pune is one such city, one that will beckon you time and again. Located in the heart of Maharashtra, Pune has been an important centre to the history of India. A stronghold of the Peshwai (ministry) of Marathas (1674-1818), it has a unique history of its own, aptly visible in its sprawling geography. Pune has long been home to Parsi theatre and renowned educational institutes. Crisscrossed by many rivers, with a largely pleasant climate, Pune remains the cultural hub of the state. Being known for safety and security adds to its credentials.
It is a well-connected city by modes of air, rail, and road. Both private and public transport options are available. While local trains connect the city to neighbouring towns and cities, there are also lanes (under the rainbow BRTS [Bus Rapid Transit Systems] system) devoted to bus travel.
Attractions in the city
• Shaniwar Wada: Built in the eighteenth century, this palace belonged to the Peshwas. With numerous gates and fountains, it remains a gem of the architecture of that era. It runs a light and sound show every day.
• Aga Khan Palace: Built by Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah Aga Khan III, this fort is located in Kalyani Nagar and was built as an employment generation venture for the people. It remains open from Monday to Saturday.
• Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum: This museum contains a collection of various belongings of late Raja Dinkar Kelkar. It is located in Shukruwar Peth. The items contained are of immense historical value.
• Lonavla: Lonavla is a hill station located 64 kilometers from the main city and is a popular tourist destination among locals and travellers alike. It is famous for its chikki (candy).
• Temples: There are various temples one could visit. Some of them are Kasba Ganapati, Pataleshwar cave temple (8th century), Bhuleshwar (13th century), etc.
• Panshet Dam: This dam is very close to the city. Surrounded by woods, it is popular for its water sports complex and outing area.
• Laxmi Road: Famous for its commercial value, this road is a great shopping area and travels almost the whole length of the city from east to west.
• Nucleus Mall: Sprawling across 2,18,000 sq. feet, Nucleus mall is a popular hub for shopping and recreation.
• Sinhangad Fort: This fort is located close to Pune and is famous for its trekking activities and breathtaking view. Located nearby is Panshan lake.
Best hotels in Pune
• Treebo Golden Emerald Pune: Located near Salisbury Park, Gultekdi, Pune, the hotel provides Wi-Fi facility as its top amenity. Other facilities to be expected are pool, spa, pet friendly spaces, gym, hotel-bar etc. T.V., fridge, and desks are available in rooms.
• Hotel Supreme Heritage: Located in Kalyani Nagar, Yerwada, Pune, this 3 star hotel in Pune provides Wi-Fi, dining hall facility, 24-hour security, and complementary parking. It contains 44 rooms in total and also has good reviews by travellers.
• St Laurn Hotel: Located near Osho Ashram Koregaon road, this hotel provides Wi-Fi, meeting rooms, banquet facilities, valet service, conference halls, food, and dining among a host of other options. The space is disabled-friendly.
• Double Tree by Hilton Pune, Chinchwad: Located in Chinchwad, Pune, this five star property provides Wi-Fi, hotel-bar, cable T.V., restaurant, and children’s playground among other things. The space is disabled-friendly as well.
• Hotel Mint Ivy: One of the 3 star hotels in Pune, Hotel Mint Ivy is located in Viman Nagar. This hotel provides complimentary parking, Wi-Fi facilities, ironing service, and conference hall. This space is ideal for single adults. The hotel does not welcome unmarried or unrelated local couples.
• Treebo Deccan 8: Located on Bhandarkar road, the Treebo Deccan 8 provides a variety of amenities such as pool and spa, free Wi-Fi, whirlpool/Jacuzzi, laundry services, etc.
• Treebo Sahara Pune: Another great property by Treebo, this one is located on Senapati Bapat road and promises a modern, comfortable living experience coupled with access to all major food chains of the city. It provides 24-hour room service and reception other than free Wi-Fi, television, laundry service etc. Queen size beds are also available.
• Treebo Niraali Executive Hinjawadi: Another venture by Treebo, this one is located on 1maan road and promises hospitality to both leisure and business guests. A pet-friendly space, it has an adjoining garden. The amenities provided include luggage storage, Wi-Fi, terrace, washing machines, central heating and hotel-bar.
• Studio Estique: One of the best 3 star hotels in Pune, the Studio Estique is located near Bund Garden road. Along with central heating, cable T.V., beach/sun umbrellas, express check in/out, non- smoking rooms, airport shuttle, plus a pet and disabled friendly space, it also promises free Wi-Fi in rooms and lobby.
• Ginger Pune-Pimpri: Ginger Pune Hotel is located on Pimpri chowk, Pune and promises free Wi-Fi in rooms and lobby. Along with this, sports facility, wheelchair accessibility, child/baby cot, hotel-bar, hairdryer, gym, and PC with internet are also available.
• Star Residency: Another of Pune's 3 star hotels, the Star Residency is located in Koregaon Park Annex. It ensures free Wi-Fi in lobby and rooms, and is a pet friendly and disabled friendly space. Other amenities include microwave, central heating, lift, restaurant, hotel-bar, electric kettle, child cot, and laundry service.
One of the best thing about Pune is the vast option of eateries no matter what corner of the city you find yourself in. While the city is laden with international food chain brands, the best ones are local restaurants that cook up a different flavour of the city. Mahlzeit, Shizusan, Donkey’s arse that lie just next to Social clinic, Superheroes, Playboy Beer Garden, and Bubsterr’s are just some of them.
Book 3 star hotels in Pune
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 261 3 hotels in Pune on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Pune. You can easily find and book your hotels in Pune with given below steps:-
• View our list of 3 star hotels in Pune.
• Choose best 3 star hotel from 261 hotels in Pune.
• Pune hotels Price Starts from Rs 440. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Pune based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Pune.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on three star hotels in Pune.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 955 hotels in Pune based on 5 star hotels in Pune, 4 star hotels in Pune, 3 star hotels in Pune, budget hotels in Pune and cheap hotels in Pune.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-pune or do contact us with your queries on all types of 3 star hotels in Pune.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup