With SBI Credit Card
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights & Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 4 star hotels in Chennai through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Chennai with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Chennai hotels booking.
The capital of Tamil Nadu, Chennai is one of the largest educational, cultural and economic centers in the Southern part of India. Formerly known as Madras, it is located on the Coromandel Coast and was the central administrative center for the British in South India thus called the Madras Presidency.
Currently, Chennai has a thriving technology boom as well as several great educational institutions that attract some of the best minds of the country to this city. 4-Star Hotels in Chennai provide safe and comfortable stay options.
The city is also home to one of the oldest cultures in the world and is a diverse mix of traditional sensibilities and modern infrastructure.
Types of Accommodation
• Design Hotel Chennai by JuSTa: Located 12 km away from the Chennai International Airport, this hotel has 29 well-furnished rooms across 4 floors. Guests staying in the property can access free Wi-Fi. The rooms are spacious and provided with television, wardrobe, minibar and make-up mirror. It also has an in-house restaurant and coffee shop.
• Clarion, Chennai: Located 21 km away from the Chennai International Airport, the Clarion Chennai is a recently renovated property with state of the art facilities available to its guests. Every room is well-designed and has in-room services such as minibar, 52 LED TVs, electronic safe and tea/coffee maker. It is situated only 14 km from the Chennai Airport.
• Ramada Chennai Egmore: One of the most popular 4-star hotels in Chennai, this property is situated 20 km away from the Chennai airport. It provides complimentary breakfast and free Wi-Fi to all its patrons. Guests are accommodated in 113 rooms spread over 8 floors of the hotel. Each room is comfortably designed and equipped with the essential requisites.
• Radha Regent - A Sarovar Hotel: Located 14 km away from the Chennai International Airport, this hotel has 91 rooms spread over 3 floors. The hotel rooms are supplied with all the necessary requirements such as television, telephone, minibar, tea/coffee maker, work desk, newspaper, Wi-Fi and room service.
• Quality Inn Sabari, Chennai: One of the popular 4-star hotels in Chennai, the Quality Inn Sabari is situated 16 km away from the Chennai International Airport. It has 72 luxurious rooms, which include non-smoking rooms.
• Savera Hotel: This 11-floor tall luxury hotel with 230 business and executive rooms is situated 16 km from the Chennai Airport. Savera’s rooms feature a minibar and tea/coffee maker along with other luxury room amenities.
Chennai has several great places to explore for culinary satisfaction. Amelie’s, Chao, Jalpaan, Animal Kingdom and Vintage Kitchen are some of the most popular dining spots in the city. Chennai is also well-known for its own interpretation of the biryani, which is served in Hotel Pandia’s, Rasavid, Nungambakkam Bismi Biriyani and Dinidgul Thalappakatti.
Chennai, with its British era architecture and thriving Tamil heritage, has several beautiful places to visit in and around the city that are located close to the airport. Some of these are:
• Guindy National Park (12 km): The 8th smallest National Park in the country covers just 2.7 km. It is also one of the few national parks to be situated within city limits.
• Kapaleeshwarar Temple (15 km): This shrine for the Hindu deity Shiva is located in the Mylapore area of Chennai. Popular for religious tourism, this colorful Dravidian style temple was constructed back in the 7th century.
• Arignar Anna Zoological Park (16 km): Also known as the Vandalur Zoo, this zoological park is situated in the Vandalur area in the southwestern part of Chennai. It is about 31 km away from the town center.
• Marina Beach (21 km): This urban beach along the Coromandel Coast gazes out into the Bay of Bengal. It is 13 km long, stretching from Fort St. George in the north to Foreshore Estate in the south.
• Government Museum (18 km): Located in the Egmore neighborhood of Chennai, this is a museum of human history and culture. The second oldest museum in the country houses exhibits around Indian art and sculpture, anthropology and a children’s section.
• Fort St. George (22 km): The oldest British fort in the country was established in 1644 and the city is said to have flourished around its limits. It is one of the 163 notified sites in Chennai.
• Dakshina Chitra Museum (32 km): A living history museum situated 25 km to the south of the city, it is dedicated to South Indian culture and heritage. This cross-cultural museum features 18 historical houses along with arts, crafts and performances.
The Chennai International Airport connects the city to most of the country’s major cities. It also operates flights to South East Asian countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Sri Lanka.
Chennai is well-connected with 4 suburban railway lines – North Line, West Line, South Line and MRTS Line. The city is served by four railway termini - Chennai Central Railway Station, Chennai Egmore Railway Station, Chennai Beach Railway Station and the Tambaram Railway Station.
Auto rickshaws are a quick and cheap mode of transport within the city and taxis are also readily available.
The city is a great place to experience the South Indian culture and lifestyle. The 4-star hotels in Chennai allows for a luxurious respite from a hectic day of sight-seeing.
Book 4 star hotels in Chennai
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 28 4 hotels in Chennai on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Chennai. You can easily find and book your hotels in Chennai with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Chennai.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 28 hotels in Chennai.
• Chennai hotels Price Starts from Rs 350. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Chennai based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Chennai.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Chennai.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1198 hotels in Chennai based on 5 star hotels in Chennai, 4 star hotels in Chennai, 3 star hotels in Chennai, budget hotels in Chennai and cheap hotels in Chennai.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-chennai or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Chennai.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup