Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Wed, 07 Oct (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book 4 star hotels in Goa through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Goa with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Goa hotels booking.
Goa is known for its astounding beaches, spectacular landscapes, famous churches and colorful nightlife. This small Indian state on the western coast is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations throughout the year. The amalgamation of eastern and western cultures is what makes Goa unique and welcoming to the tourists.
Goa is situated on the banks of the Arabian Sea and in the coastal region of Konkan. Being listed amongst the best beach destinations in the world has led to the development of many 4-star hotels in Goa.
Panjim, Vasco-de-Gama, Ponda, Old Goa, Margao, Fort Aguada, and Candolim are a few of the must-visit places in Goa. The state capital of Panjim is 26 km from Dabolim airport, but Goa is well connected to all the major cities of the country and can be reached by air, rail, and road.
4-star hotels in Goa
With more and more tourists flooding the streets of Goa, there is a substantial increase in the number of hotels in the city that one can choose from. From budget to 4-star hotels in Goa, there are ample choices available. But if one is looking for a good hotel with all the modern amenities and luxuries then following hotels can be considered:
• The Acacia Hotel & Spa: It is one of the best 4-star hotels in Goa and is a 5-minute walk from Candolim beach in North Goa. Apart from a detoxifying spa experience, the hotel offers a swimming pool, banquet hall, meeting room, room service, luggage storage and doctor on call services. It is located at a distance of 34 km from the Dabolim International Airport.
• Fortune Acron Regina: This luxurious property boasts of modern amenities like swimming pool, spa, salon and gymnasium. Every room has Wi-Fi connectivity and an attached bathroom with 24-hour water supply. This hotel is located at a distance of 34 km from the Dabolim International Airport.
• Neelam The Grand: It is spread over 8000 square meters and is 14 km away from the state capital of Panjim and about 37 km from the Goa International Airport. The well-equipped and tastefully decorated rooms have a minibar, LCD television, refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker. The hotel has audio-visual equipped halls for social and commercial events.
• Citrus Goa: Located 38 km from the Goa International Airport, this hotel is in close proximity to the famous Calangute beach. It has a conference room, gymnasium and a swimming pool. The hotel also has a 24-hour coffee shop and multi-cuisine restaurant.
• De Alturas Resort:Located 35 km from Goa International Airport, this resort offers a relaxed and comfortable stay. The 80 rooms are categorized into Superior Deluxe, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Classic rooms. All the rooms come with amenities such as air conditioning, tea/coffee maker, flat-screen TV and attached bathroom. The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant and parking facility too.
In addition to good hotels, there are a number of great restaurants around Goa as well. The likes of Joe’s river cove, Peppers Gourmet Cuisine, Britto’s and Viva Panjim are recommended for those looking to try authentic Goan delicacies.
The fusion of Indian and Portuguese influence on the history and culture of Goa make this place a unique destination for tourists. There are several places of interest located near the airport such as:
• Sernabatim Beach (23 km): Ideal for relaxation and swimming, this beach offers calm and serene surroundings.
• Viceroy’s Arch (24 km): Made of laterite and granite in 1599, this was the main street for getting into old Goa and is a beautiful heritage site.
• Church of St. Francis of Assisi(25 km): Constructed as a Portuguese chapel in 1660, this heritage construction was later converted into a church.
• Cajetan’s Church(40 km): Built in Corinthian style, this is one of the most beautiful churches of Goa and is inspired from Basilica of St. Peter in Rome.
• Fort Aguada (39 km): Built in the 17th century this majestic fort is perched over Sinquerim beach and is an excellent example of Portuguese architecture.
• Baga Beach (40 km): This popular beach in North Goa offers a relaxing and upbeat environment.
• Chapora Fort (43 km): Located on a hillock, this fort overlooks the Arabian Sea and has a splendid view of Vagator beach.
Commuting isn’t much of hassle in this tourist-friendly destination. One can choose from various options ranging from bicycle, cars, and buses.
Though the distance from one tourist destination to another is considerable in Goa, people who like cycling can certainly consider the eco-friendly option of renting a bicycle. For those looking for a more convenient and comfortable mode of transport around Goa, there is a wide range of bikes available for rent as well.
The licensed rickshaws and taxis are easily available at reasonable rates for town hopping.
Though a little expensive, rented cars are an extremely comfortable and convenient option of moving around in the city. Both the options of self-drive and chauffeur-driven cars are available.
The private and state buses cover almost all parts of the city. It is a very convenient and inexpensive way to move in and around the city. The blue painted ferries are also a good option to travel within the city, as they are not only inexpensive but also easily available all day.
Goa offers a variety of accommodation options, but if a luxurious and a comfortable stay in on mind then 4-star hotels in Goa are the best options.
Book 4 star hotels in Goa
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 134 4 hotels in Goa on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Goa. You can easily find and book your hotels in Goa with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Goa.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 134 hotels in Goa.
• Goa hotels Price Starts from Rs 500. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Goa based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Goa.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Goa.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 4093 hotels in Goa based on 5 star hotels in Goa, 4 star hotels in Goa, 3 star hotels in Goa, budget hotels in Goa and cheap hotels in Goa.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-goa or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Goa.
Question & Answer*Required
Please suggest best places to*Minimum 100 characters required
To Submit your question please Login or Signup