Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Sun, 01 Nov (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book 4 star hotels in Hyderabad through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Hyderabad with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Hyderabad hotels booking.
Hyderabad is a charming city which leaves a lasting impression on minds of travelers. It is a beautiful city that has inherited its traditional culture, while also being shaped by modern and contemporary outlook. Located in a hilly region, the city has a lot to offer in terms of history, nature, and cinema.
There are a number of 4-star hotels in Hyderabad that offer the best of modern amenities combined with comfortable accommodations. 'The City of Nizams', as it is popularly known, sees a number of visitors from across the country and the world. It has emerged as an IT hub and has seen many migrants flock here for jobs. It is also the home of the thriving Telegu film industry.
4-Star Hotels In The City
There are several properties in and around the city. Some of the notable 4-star hotels in Hyderabad are:
• Green Park: The hotel is centrally located with a total of 148 rooms and suites. The hotel has a boardroom where business meetings can be conducted. The property has five dining spots that serve a range of items from local to international. It is located at a distance of 45 km from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
• Mercure Hyderabad KCP: The lush property is rated as one of the best 4-star hotels in Hyderabad and has 128 rooms and suites across 12 floors. It has a rooftop restaurant and is well-connected to various tourist spots in the city. The rooms offer a lake view, two restaurants and five meeting rooms. It is located at a distance of 32 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
• Manasarovar The Fern: It is a four-star property with 102 spacious rooms categorized as Winter Green, Fern Club, Split Room and the extravagant Buckingham Suite. The rooms are equipped with all basic amenities and the guest can even choose their own pillow from the pillow menu. It has a multi cuisine restaurant 'Twilight', as well as a coffee shop. It is located at a distance of 38 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
• Royalton Hotel: Royalton Hotel is yet another beautiful property which is 4 km from Charminar. The hotel has 82 rooms across four floors offering amenities such as television, tea/coffee maker, temperature controller, mini bar and much more. It is located at a distance of 33 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
• The Golkonda Hyderabad: The hotel is among the best 4-star hotels in Hyderabad. It is centrally located with an outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center. It offers 140 air-conditioned and spacious rooms. It is located at a distance of 29 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
• The Peerless Inn Hyderabad: The hotel has 65 furnished rooms which are categorized as Superior and Executive rooms. The hotel is not just located near main commercial hubs, but also adjacent to popular tourist destinations. It is considered among the best 4-star hotels in Hyderabad. It is located at a distance of 32 km from the Hyderabad Airport.
Apart from the restaurants in these hotels, tourists can also enjoy sumptuous local meals in nearby eateries like Cafe Bahar, Bawarchi Restaurant, Absolute Barbecue and others.
Many of the touristic attractions are relatively close to the airport:
• Salar Jung Museum(26 km): Located on the bank of the Musi river, the art museum is a treat for history fans and one of the best National Museums in the country.
• Telangana State Archaeology Museum (33 km): It is one of the oldest museums in the state, which was first explored in the beginning of the 19th century under the command of the Nizam of Hyderabad.
• Charminar (25 km): Built in 1591, the well-known Charminar is a mosque and a global icon listed among the most famous architectural grandeur in the country.
• Birla Mandir (32 km): Birla Mandir is a temple, constructed on a 280 ft high mound called Naubath Pahad, whose construction took 10 years.
• Chowmahalla Palace (24 km): Chowmahalla Palace, better known as Chowmahallatuu, is a beautiful palace that was the official residence of the Nizams of Hyderabad during their rule.
• Paigah Tombs (23 km): Paigah Tombs also known as Maqhbara Shams al-Umara, are the tombs of the Paigah family members, who were considered stern loyalists of the Nizams and served as philanthropists and generals under them.
• Hussain Sagar Lake (35 km): It is a heart-shaped lake built by Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah in 1563 and one of the iconic spots in Hyderabad.
• Qutb Shahi Tombs (30 km): The Qutb Shahi Tombs are situated in the Ibrahim Bagh, near Golkonda Fort where one can take a stroll and appreciate tombs and mosques constructed by kings from the Qutb Shahi dynasty.
• Golkonda (29 km): Golkonda is a fortress that was the capital of the Qutb Shahi dynasty during the medieval period.
• Ramoji Film City: (41 km): The Ramoji Film City is spread over 2000 acres and holds the Guinness World Record for the largest studio complex in the world.
The airport is connected to the city by national highways 7, 765 and the Outer Ring Road. One can easily connect from the airport to the city through the PV Narasimha Rao Expressway, the longest flyover in India at 11.6 km. One can reach the city from the airport within 30 to 40 minutes.
There is an alternate way to reach the city for which one can avail the bus service -the Pushpak - Airport Liner. Launched in 2012, the buses under the service from the airport connect to different parts of the city. Besides buses, taxis and cabs are also widely available.
These four star hotels guarantee a luxury experience that will meet the high standards of their patrons.
Book 4 star hotels in Hyderabad
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 29 4 hotels in Hyderabad on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Hyderabad. You can easily find and book your hotels in Hyderabad with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Hyderabad.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 29 hotels in Hyderabad.
• Hyderabad hotels Price Starts from Rs 500. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Hyderabad based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Hyderabad.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Hyderabad.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1539 hotels in Hyderabad based on 5 star hotels in Hyderabad, 4 star hotels in Hyderabad, 3 star hotels in Hyderabad, budget hotels in Hyderabad and cheap hotels in Hyderabad.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-hyderabad or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Hyderabad.
Question & Answer*Required
Please suggest best places to*Minimum 100 characters required
To Submit your question please Login or Signup