Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Sun, 25 Apr (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book 4 star hotels in Manali through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Manali with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Manali hotels booking.
Nestled between the Himalayan peaks, Manali is a spectacular tourist spot in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Popular among the family and honeymooning crowds, this place is resplendent with breathtaking sights. The pristine Beas River flows through the town adding an inherent charm to the city. Besides adventure sports like trekking, zorbing, paragliding, white water rafting etc, Manali also has several temples that are popular among the locals and visitors alike. There are several 4-star hotels in Manali that provide great comfort during your stay.
4-Star Hotels in Manali
• The Manali Inn: The Manali Inn is nestled in the lap of nature and located 48 km from the Bhuntar airport. Popular among the 4-star hotels in Manali, this property has 47 rooms for accommodation. In-room amenities offered at this hotel include satellite TV, mini-bar, telephone with STD/ISD facility, and tea/coffee maker. This hotel offers a range of facilities to its guests like a fitness center, travel desk, security, power backup, lift facility, gym and a health club. It also offers free Wi-Fi to its guests.
• Sun Park Resort: Located 51 km away from the Kullu-Manali Airport, this resort is situated among dense foliage and offers a pleasant view of the Beas River. The property has four floors.
• Summit Chandertal Regency Hotel & Spa: With 27 well-furnished rooms across 4 floors, this is one of the most popular 4-star hotels in Manali. Situated 48 km away from the Bhuntar Airport, this property offers free Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast to all its patrons.
• Shingar Regency: Located 52 km away from the Bhuntar Airport, the Shingar regency hotel is well connected to most of the tourist places in Manali. Rooms include conveniences like tea/coffee maker, premium bedding, makeup mirror, TV, Wi-Fi and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water.
• Amara Resort: Situated 40 km away from the Kullu-Manali Airport, Amara Resort is set amidst lush greenery and orchard. It offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi to all its guests. The property offers accommodation in 22 well-equipped carpeted rooms that offer stunning views of the surrounding area.
• Citrus Manali Resorts: This resort is situated between the river and the mountains. It is 46 km away from the Kullu-Manali Airport. Some of the in-room amenities are individual lighting and climate control, 24-hour in-room dining, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, Wi-Fi, workstation, hair dryer and a personal safe.
From Indian non-vegetarian and vegetarian cuisine to Tibetan cuisine, this town has something for everyone’s taste buds. Some of the popular dining options include Chopsticks Restaurant, The Lazy Dog Lounge, Casa Bella Vista, Pizza Olive Manali and Cafe 1947.
There is much to see in and around Manali. Most of these attractions are located a few kilometers from city center:
• Van Vihar (2.7 km): Situated only 350 meters away from the Manali bus depot, this national park is filled with trees and is located along the riverfront. It houses several animals in their natural habitats.
• Hidimba Devi Temple (2.7 km): Located only 2.2 Km from the Manali Bus Depot, this is a popular pilgrimage sight among tourists visiting Manali. Also known as Hadimba Devi temple, it was built in the 16th century out of wood in a cedar forest and has intricate carvings and a shrine.
• Museum of Himachal Culture and Folk Art (2.8 km): This showcases several aspects of Himachal culture under one roof. It is essentially a small museum with displays on Himachal heritage, various traditional objects and building models.
• Manu Temple (3.2 km): This old Hindu temple is in a serene setting against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains. It is accessible by foot and is quite popular among tourists.
• Manali Sanctuary (1.2 km): This wildlife sanctuary starts about 2 km from Manali and is situated in the catchment area of Manali khad. Some of the animals one can see here include musk deer, monal, brown bear, leopard and snow leopard.
• Jogini Falls (3.5 km): This picturesque waterfall is a popular tourist destination in the city that attracts a huge footfall.
• Solang Valley (12 km): This side valley on top of the Kullu Valley derives its name from Solang and Nullah. It is famous for paragliding, skiing, adventure and camping. It also offers skating, zorbing and parachuting.
• Bhrigu Lake (18 km): Located to the east of the Rohtang Pass, the Bhrigu Lake is around 6 km away from the Gulaba village. It is at a height of 4,300 meters and is situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It can be reached by trekking from the Vashisht temple which is famous for its hot water springs.
• Rohtang Pass (52 km): This famed mountain pass lies on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas. It connects the Kullu Valley to the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys and is an hour away from Manali by road.
Manali can be reached by buses from Delhi, Chandigarh and Dehradun. After reaching Kalka station, the journey to Manali is about 285 km, whereas the Delhi-Manali stretch is about 550 km via Chandigarh. The distance between Chandigarh and Manali is 310 km. Dehradun is 440 km from Manali by road. All these routes are accessible by road and take about half a day to cover.
By rail, the nearest narrow gauge railway station from Manali is Joginder nagar, which is a 3 to 4 hours drive, with Mandi and Bhuntar en route. The closest airport to Manali is Chandigarh, which is 316 km away.
4-star hotels in Manali provide easy accessibility to all tourist destinations as well as a comfortable stay experience.
Book 4 star hotels in Manali
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 55 4 hotels in Manali on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Manali. You can easily find and book your hotels in Manali with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Manali.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 55 hotels in Manali.
• Manali hotels Price Starts from Rs 600. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Manali based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Manali.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Manali.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 1534 hotels in Manali based on 5 star hotels in Manali, 4 star hotels in Manali, 3 star hotels in Manali, budget hotels in Manali and cheap hotels in Manali.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-manali or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Manali.
Question & Answer*Required
Please suggest best places to*Minimum 100 characters required
To Submit your question please Login or Signup