Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Wed, 30 Jun (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book 4 star hotels in Mysore through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Mysore with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get Upto 70% on Mysore hotels booking.
In the foothills of the Chamundi hills about 144 km southwest of Bangalore, Mysore is regarded as the cultural capital of Karnataka. It is known as the City of Palaces, due to the number of beautiful and ancient palatial structures around the city.
The kaleidoscopic culture and varied festival range in Mysore resonate the zeal and the traditional culture of the city. The cool climate, rich biodiversity, and inspiring scenic views that Mysore offers make it a popular tourist destination. There are a number of 4-star hotels in Mysore that provide comfortable accommodation for travelers.
Mysore palace on Sayyaji Rao road is at the center of the city and is located around 182 km away from the Bangalore International Airport. The city is also very well known for its delectable specialty foods like the Mysore Dosa and the Mysore Pak.
Hotels in Mysore
• Hotel Sandesh The Prince: One of the famous 4-star hotels in Mysore, it is located 2 km away from Mysore Palace and 1 km away from KSRTC Bus Station. It provides amenities like tea/coffee maker, room and laundry service. It also features a restaurant and a swimming pool, making it one of the best 4-star hotels in Mysore.
• Hotel President: This hotel on Bangalore-Nilgiri road is just 3 km away from the Mysore Railway station and 1 km away from Mysore Palace. It offers conveniences like television, direct dial, en-suite bathroom with toiletries, laundry, pickup and drop. As one of the four-star hotels in Mysore, it has a multi-cuisine restaurant, 24-hour room service, security, travel desk and doctor on call.
• Silent Shores Resort & Spa: Located in the enticing locale of Hootagili, it is one of the most popular 4-star hotel in Mysore. They offer amenities like minibar, safe, LCD TV and Wi-Fi. Being in the Mysore 4-star hotels list, it has beautiful private gardens, restaurants, rooftop party area, yoga center, gym, spa, and a swimming pool. It is located 11 km from the Mysore Palace. This hotel won the Highly Recommended Indian Hotel Award.
• Royal Orchid Brindavan Garden: Situated at the bank of Kaveri river, it is one of the prominent choices in four-star hotels in Mysore. It overlooks the Brindavan Gardens and is almost 23 km away from Mysore Palace. It has in-room amenities like minibar and electronic safe, as well as a swimming pool, fitness center, gaming zone, spa and a yoga terrace.
• Sepoy Grande Hotel: One of the best 4-star hotels in Mysore, it lies on MG road and is a little more than 1 km away from Mysore Palace. It offers a front desk, business center, lounge, travel counter and parking to all its guests. It also imparts services like laundry, room service and medical assistance with essential amenities like television, telephone, wardrobe and attached bathroom. They have an in-house café known as BrewBerry’s Café.
• Pai Vista: Being among the top 4-star restaurants in Mysore, Pai Vista is located in the heart of the city. It features amenities like mini-bar, coffee percolator, electronic safe, microwave oven and bread toaster, while the luxury room bathrooms are provided with bathtubs as an additional feature. It is located about 2 km from the Mysore Palace.
There are several fine dining options in Mysore as well, some of which include Vinayaka Mylari, Oyster Bay, Hotel RRR, Tiger Trail, and Spring.
There are many tourist spots near the center of Mysore. Some of the most notable ones are:
• Mysore Palace (3.2 km): An incredible palatial structure which is one of India's most visited attractions. This man-made edifice narrates many stories of India's complex and intriguing past.
• Mysore Zoo (4.2 km): 157-acre zoo with a lake featuring an umpteen range of animals, including exotic species and a souvenir shop.
• Jaganmohan Palace (2.8 km): Constructed in 1861, this former royal palace is now a gallery that displays paintings, carvings and other artifacts.
• Chamundeshwari Temple (6.7 km): A 12th century shrine situated on the top of Chamundi Hills, where visitors take a flight of 1000 steps to reach the temple. It is named after Goddess Chamundeshwari, an incarnation of Durga.
• Railway Museum Mysore (3.4 km): A museum with old train cars and exhibits on the history of India's rail system. There's also a mini train ride.
• Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum (6.5 km): Compact museum devoted to sand art that houses numerous interesting sculptures.
• Melody World Wax Museum (6.1 km): Wax museum with galleries of life-size statues playing musical instruments from around the world.
• St. Philomena's Cathedral (4.8 km): A Catholic church also known as St. Joseph's Cathedral. It is the cathedral of the Diocese of Mysore and is one of the tallest churches in Asia.
• Brindavan Gardens(22 km): Located in the Mandya district, this garden is visited by 2 million tourists every year. It has a beautiful fruit orchard and two horticultural farms. • Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary (17 km): Located in the Mandya district, it is an important bird sanctuary and a popular nesting site for birds from around the globe.
The closest airport to Mysore is the Bangalore International airport which is 184 km away from the city center and is very well connected to various major cities in India. The road trip from Bangalore to Mysore takes around 3 hours. However, there are plenty of travel options that one can choose such as taxi, bus or a train.
Public buses are available to move within the city. There are special air-conditioned buses for travelling to places like Chamundi Hills or Brindavan Garden. One can also rent a two-wheeler or a four-wheeler on hourly basis. Other than these options, there are plenty of private taxis and auto-rickshaws available for getting around the city.
You don't need to worry about good accommodation with 4-star hotels in Mysore. Their proximity to tourist destinations along with the luxuries provided by them make for a peaceful and hassle free trip.
Book 4 star hotels in Mysore
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 19 4 hotels in Mysore on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Mysore. You can easily find and book your hotels in Mysore with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Mysore.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 19 hotels in Mysore.
• Mysore hotels Price Starts from Rs 475. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Mysore based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Mysore.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Mysore.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 778 hotels in Mysore based on 5 star hotels in Mysore, 4 star hotels in Mysore, 3 star hotels in Mysore, budget hotels in Mysore and cheap hotels in Mysore.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-mysore or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Mysore.
Question & Answer*Required
Please suggest best places to*Minimum 100 characters required
To Submit your question please Login or Signup