With SBI Credit Card
With SBI Credit Card
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book 4 star hotels in Shimla through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best 4 star hotels in Shimla with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Shimla hotels booking.
Historically known as the Summer Capital of British India, Shimla is rightly called the Queen of Hill Stations. This picturesque mountain town is said to be named after Goddess Shyamla, a fabled avatar of Kali. The most alluring thing about Shimla is that it has managed to retain the colonial charms which set it apart from every other hill station.
Located in the icy north of India, right at the foot of the mighty Himalayas, the town with its quaint streets and people mesmerize tourists and make them fall in love with the mountains.
4-star hotels in Shimla are easy to find and tourists will always find a place that will match every requirement. The Shimla Airport is located 20 km away from the city. The scenic airport was constructed by cutting down a mountain top and leveling the area to form the single runway.
• Club Mahindra Kandaghat: Surrounded by green lawns and beautiful blooming gardens bustling with pine and deodar trees. Accommodations are in elegantly done-up apartment blocks. They offer facilities such a Wi-Fi, room service, an activity center, a gaming console and a restaurant for guests. It is located at a distance of 33 km from the Shimla Airport.
• Galleu Hill Resort: Apart from the regular amenities that a four-star hotel in Shimla provides, the resort staff can arrange for barbecues, billiard tables, horse riding, trekking, camping, bonfire, jungle walk and local sightseeing. It is situated at a distance of 37 km from the airport.
• Hotel Willow Banks: This hotel has rooms that offer breathtaking views of the grand mountains with amenities such as premium bedding, television, separate seating areas and bathrooms with bath tubs.
• Woodsmoke Resort and Spa: This classy resort is located at a distance of 23 km from the airport. These rooms have modern amenities as well as a multi cuisine restaurant. In addition to this, the Woodsmoke Spa offers various relaxing therapies for its guests.
• Aamod: This is an eco-tourism resort set in a pristine virgin forest. The cottages are equipped with televisions sets, king size beds, chairs, intercom and electronic safes. It is located at a distance of 23 km from the airport.
• Hotel Combermere: One of the four-star hotels in Shimla, it is located at a distance of 20 km from the airport. It successfully combines today’s amenities, service, and comforts with the graceful ways of life that belong to an older era. They have facilities such as a gymnasium, guided sight-seeing, health club, night club and an activity center among other things.
Tourists can get lip smacking food at Baljee’s and Fascination, a hole in the wall restaurant which has gained a cult following for its syrupy gulab jamuns. The Devicos, Beekays and the evergreen Indian Coffee House are some of the other popular options.
Some of the most popular tourist destinations close to the airport in Shimla are:
• Viceroy Lodge (16.4 km) - Designed by British architect Henry Irwin, the Viceroy Lodge boasts of fine Jacobethan architecture complete with Tudor-style arches and pillars with carved brick details, parapets and porches dating back to 1888.
• Shimla State Museum (17 km) - The Shimla State Museum still bears resemblance to its grand past, with sprawling gardens and majestic architecture. It was built in 1974 to preserve the state’s rich cultural heritage. The museum boasts of a good collection of ancient historical sculptures, paintings, coins, handicrafts and photos.
• Chadwick Falls (18 km) - Situated in the beautiful Glen Forest and surrounded by Deodar and Pine trees, this is one of the most scenic places in the city. A popular folk tale says that a demon was imprisoned by the local gods behind the rock. Locals believe that the water of the falls comes down from the mouth of the devil.
• Scandal Point (21 km) - Located along the popular mall road, this is a place of great interest among travelers and history lovers. Legend has it that this was the place where the then Maharaja of Patiala eloped with the daughter of the British Viceroy.
• Mall Road (22 km) - The thriving heartbeat of this beautiful town, it is full of colonial buildings, quirky cafes and interesting boutiques that cater to everyone’s taste. The area is also dotted with some of the best 4-star hotels in Shimla which provides a comfortable stay.
• Christ Church (26 km) - Christ Church is the second oldest church in India. Built in 1857, it is one of the most prominent landmarks of the city. A sight to behold when illuminated at night, the Christ Church with its grand clock tower and rich collection of scriptures is one place not many can afford to miss.
Despite being surrounded by daunting mountains and a challenging landscape, it is easy to travel in the city.
The popular way to explore Shimla is by walking on foot and discovering the gems hidden in the streets. However, the city has a good network of private and public cabs and taxis apart from the regular HPRTC buses, which start plying from 7 in the morning every day. Most of the 4-star hotels in Shimla offer good taxi services at really affordable fares.
The 4-star hotels in Shimla are extremely well known for their luxurious locations amidst stunning views, as well as for their warm hospitality. Tourists can stay in any of these hotels and they will be ensured an enjoyable stay with plenty of good memories to take back.
Book 4 star hotels in Shimla
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 16 4 hotels in Shimla on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Shimla. You can easily find and book your hotels in Shimla with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Shimla.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 16 hotels in Shimla.
• Shimla hotels Price Starts from Rs 600. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Shimla based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Shimla.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Shimla.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 724 hotels in Shimla based on 5 star hotels in Shimla, 4 star hotels in Shimla, 3 star hotels in Shimla, budget hotels in Shimla and cheap hotels in Shimla.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-shimla or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Shimla.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup