4 Star Hotels in Udaipur
Udaipur is a picture-perfect town replete with quaint lakes, dreamy palaces and beautiful gardens hemmed in by the luscious Aravalli Hills. Fondly called the City of Lakes and the Venice of the East, Udaipur has kept its rustic charm alive which attracts tourists from far and wide.
A popular shooting destination for many extravagant Bollywood movies, Udaipur is steeped in rich culture and history. It is said to have been founded in the 16th century by Maharana Udai Sing II, it is also popular for the intricate architecture of the places of interest.
There is no dearth of 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur where you can have a luxurious stay. The city creates a magnetic bond with its visitors which makes them want to come back again. The Maharana Pratap Airport is a commercial airport located twenty (20) km to the east of the city and is connected to every part of the country with regular flights.
• City Palace (23 km from the airport)
- Built in 1559 by Maharana Singh, this splendid sight of architecture is actually four major and few minor palaces placed together. There is a museum in the palace that tourists can now visit.
• Lake Pichola (24 km from the airport)
- For a truly romantic escape, tourists can stay a night and enjoy the stunning views from the balconies of the hotels that are around the palace.
• SaheliyonKi Bari (25 km from the airport)
- Historically built as a Garden of the Maidens, today this popular attraction has a museum and several fountains, kiosks, marble elephants and a lotus pool that draw visitors to it.
• AharMuseum (19 km from the airport)
- Located close to many of the royal cenotaphs, this museum has a rare collection of sculptures and earthen pottery from the 17th century. It also has 10th century metal Buddha figurine.
• Vintage Classic Cars Museum (22 km from the airport)
- This museum offers a peek into Udaipur抯 royal pedigree. It houses the car collections of the several Maharajas of Udaipur. There are 22 vehicles, which includes the 1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom, which was used in the James Bond movie, Octopussy and the Cadillac convertible that once dropped Queen Elizabeth II to the airport in 1961.
The easiest way to get around the city is the autos. These are not regulated by meters, so agreeing on a fare before setting off is advisable.
There are also the quaint horse-drawn carriages that can be seen transporting gleeful tourists and can prove to be a good mode of transport.
Udaipur also offers a reasonably good bus service. The city buses connect the city to most of the famous tourist spots in Udaipur. Many of the 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur offer tour services for their guests as part of their stay with them.
• Heritage Hotel (23 km)
: is one of the four-star hotels in Udaipur which offers amenities such as a mini-bar, television, toiletries. Guests can also avail services such as laundry, room service and airport transfer. For a delicious meal guests can visit the multi-cuisine restaurant on the premises.
• Spectrum Hotel and Residencies (32 km)
: one of the best 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur it is a hotel with a plethora of offerings. Well connected to the city it offers amenities such as television, AC, toiletries, bottled drinking water, attached bathrooms and a mini-bar. Additional services include airport transfers, concierge assistance, and laundry as well.
• Hotel Fateh Garh (31 km)
: is another one among the Udaipur 4-star hotels it is nestled within the heart of city of lakes. Room amenities include television, exclusive bathroom toiletries and bathrooms with tubs. Guests can enjoy a meal at one of the two restaurants in the hotel. Additional facilities include a spa, gymnasium, a yoga and meditation terrace and a view of the Pichola Lake.
• The Royal Retreat (39 km)
: flanked by the majestic Aravalli Range, this is one of the famous 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur. Known for its antique shop it offers amenities such as a mini-bar, hair dryer, television and bathroom with toiletries. Additional facilities include a swimming pool, fitness center and spa as well as yoga services.
• Hotel Lakend (24 km)
: is another one of the luxury Udaipur hotels, 4 stars and overlooking the Fatehsagar Lake. It offers facilities such as Jacuzzis, a spa, boat and camel rides, car rentals and laundry services. It is located close to all the famous tourist spots
• The Amargarh (33 km)
: is one of the best 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur with amenities such as a minibar, television, internet access, toiletries and a view that is truly breathtaking. The hotel also offers a pool table, ping-pong table, and live entertainment as well. Guests can also dine at the buffet-style restaurant.
In addition to that guests can enjoy a delicious meal with stunning views at Ambrai, for indoor meals 1559 AD serves as a remarkable restaurant and for those looking for more than an outstanding culinary experience Palki Khana is the place to go.
All the extravagant 4 Star Hotels in Udaipur are located close to key tourist attractions and offer guests the most luxurious experience. Guests can choose to engage in a plethora of activities at the hotel itself or choose to go on a tour of the cities making memories to cherish for life.
Book 4 star hotels in Udaipur
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 29 4 hotels in Udaipur on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Udaipur
. You can easily find and book your hotels in Udaipur with given below steps:-
• View our list of 4 star hotels in Udaipur.
• Choose best 4 star hotel from 29 hotels in Udaipur.
• Udaipur hotels Price
Starts from Rs 529. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Udaipur based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Udaipur.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on four star hotels in Udaipur.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 773 hotels in Udaipur based on 5 star hotels in Udaipur
, 4 star hotels in Udaipur
, 3 star hotels in Udaipur
, budget hotels in Udaipur
and cheap hotels in Udaipur
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-udaipur
or do contact us with your queries on all types of 4 star hotels in Udaipur.