Thank you for your valuable feedback
Book Mumbai hotels available only on Yatra
Top Hotels which have been recently booked by the users
Explore the Best of Mumbai
places to eat
Spend approx 2 hours
Spend approx 1 hour
Spend approx 3 hours
Spend approx 2 hours
Cost for Two - INR 450
Cost for Two - INR 600
The Fusion Kitchen
Cost for Two - INR 950
Cost for Two - INR 600
Value for Money
Cinemax Eternity Mall
Value for Money
Banana Boat Ride
Value for Money
Midnight Cycling Trip
Playing Cricket at Central Park
Quench All Day Pub
Cost for Two - INR 1600
Cost for Two - INR 2000
145 Kala Ghoda
Cost for Two - INR 1500
Sharing travel experiences - one story at a time
The Gateway of India is Mumbai’s signature landmark and is a much-visited relic that reflects British colonial glory.
Visit the Gateway of India in Mumbai and explore the city’s colonial past
Escape the mundane life and explore the pleasures of leisure sailing in Mumbai
The winter months offer the perfect backdrop to a host of attractions and activities that open up Mumbai in a new light.
Mumbai At A Glance - Mumbai is glamorous. Mumbai is glorious. Mumbai is a city like no other. Nestled on the shores of the Arabian Sea, the city of Mumbai is a jewel in India’s crown. Famed as one of the leading megacities in the world, Mumbai has established itself as the commercial and financial powerhouse of India. Also, Mumbai is home to the India’s most productive film industry - Bollywood, which highlights its glitz and glamour. The city of Mumbai is listed among the most popular travel destinations in the world which draw travellers from all around the globe for both business and pleasure. No wonder, Mumbai has plentiful of accommodation options including both budget hotels and high-end properties to satiate the requirements of every kind of visitors. Travellers who wish to indulge in opulence and sink in luxury find themselves spoilt for choice as there are quite a number of 5 star hotels in Mumbai. These superlative properties in Mumbai have given new dimensions to opulence, comfort, luxury living.
Stay at any of these premium hotels for that special 5-star experience during your trip to Mumbai.
1. Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
Stay at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel to experience luxury living at its supreme best.
• The flagship property of the Taj Group, The Taj Mahal Palace is one of the oldest and most prestigious Mumbai 5 star hotels which is globally renowned for its heart-warming hospitality and truly personalized services.
• Overlooking the magnificent Gateway of India and the busy Mumbai harbour, this premium abode is a beautiful demonstration of the spectacular European and Islamic-style architecture.
• The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel features 560 exquisitely designed and tastefully decorated rooms and 44 luxurious suites, each of which offers a host of amenities including premium bedding, a huge LED TV, Wi-Fi connectivity, 2-line speaker phones with voice mail, coffee/tea maker and an in-room safe.
• As one of the best 5 star hotels in Mumbai, The Taj Mahal Palace features Eight casual and fine dining restaurants where you can savour both Indian and international flavours while enjoying panoramic views of the turquoise Arabian Sea.
2. The Oberoi
Enjoy your holidays in the lap of luxury while staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai.
• Standing tall on the tip of Nariman Point, The Oberoi, Mumbai occupies a prime position on the list of the best business Mumbai hotels 5 star properties. The plush property boasts of a rich contemporary design and the lavish aesthetics play to its strengths.
• The Oberoi, Mumbai features 214 spacious and well-appointed rooms as well as 73 luxurious suites, each of which has a LED TV with satellite channels, high speed internet access, tea/coffee maker, air-conditioning system and a private bathroom with branded toiletries.
• The Oberoi, Mumbai is recognized as one of the best five star hotels in Mumbai that promise an unmatched culinary experience to the guests. The property features three sublime in-house restaurants, namely Ziya, Vetro and Enoteca, where you can relish some of the finest delicacies from around the world.
3. ITC Maratha, A Luxury Collection Hotel
The ITC Maratha Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel is amongst the most exotic luxury 5 star hotels in Mumbai that symbolize the rich Marathi culture, tradition and hospitality in every way.
• Based on the timeless Victorian and Indo-Saracenic style of architecture well complemented by Maharashtrian art and soft furnishings, this luxury property is renowned for its grandeur and magnificence.
• The ITC Maratha Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel presents as many as 380 elegantly designed and fully air-conditioned guestrooms and luxurious suites, each of which offers contemporary facilities like a TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee maker, in-room safe, designer furniture and en-suite bathroom with separate bathtubs and rain showers.
• The ITC Maratha Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel, with its eight world-class restaurants, is known for providing delightful culinary experience. Being one of the best Mumbai 5 star hotels, The ITC Maratha Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel also offers a range of wellness and recreational facilities including a spa, a fitness centre and help guests enjoy their stay to the maxim limit.
4. Meluha The Fern- An Ecotel Hotel
Located in the heart of the beautiful Powai neighbourhood, Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel is one of the best 5 star hotels in Mumbai that guarantees a comfortable stay with a touch of class and luxury.
• Contemporary, yet reminiscent of Mumbai’s rich culture and hospitality, Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel is crafted to perfection. This 8-storey luxury property accommodates 141 spacious and tastefully designed rooms which offer sweeping views of the city.
• The award-winning restaurant, Tiara is the heart and soul of this luxury Mumbai property that serves a variety of traditional Indian and continental delicacies.
• Also, Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel features a spa, a well-maintained gymnasium and a pool where you can relax and spend some quality time.
• Because of its strategic location and lively atmosphere, Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel is among the most outstanding five star hotels in Mumbai for both business and family trips.
Hotel Sahara Star, The Orchid Mumbai, Hotel Marine Plaza - A Sarovar Hotel, ITC Grand Central Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Grand Central Mumbai, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Grand Hyatt Mumbai and Sofitel Mumbai Bandra Kurla Complex are some of the other renowned Mumbai 5-star hotels.
Book 5 star hotels in Mumbai
Check out best hotel deals and offers on 49 5 hotels in Mumbai on Yatra.com. The website features the pictures of the hotel rooms for your viewing and lists the prices for each types of accommodation in Mumbai. You can easily find and book your hotels in Mumbai with given below steps:-
• View our list of 5 star hotels in Mumbai.
• Choose best 5 star hotel from 49 hotels in Mumbai.
• Mumbai hotels Price Starts from Rs 323. Check Price Now!
• Use Sort by features to see hotels in Mumbai based on recommendation, Star rating, trip advisor rating and price.
• Use the filters to see hotels near specific landmark or at particular location in Mumbai.
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on five star hotels in Mumbai.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 2104 hotels in Mumbai based on 5 star hotels in Mumbai, 4 star hotels in Mumbai, 3 star hotels in Mumbai, budget hotels in Mumbai and cheap hotels in Mumbai.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-mumbai or do contact us with your queries on all types of 5 star hotels in Mumbai.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup