About cheap hotels in Goa
Are You Looking for Cheap Hotels in Goa?
Goa is the land of pristine beaches kissed by gorgeous sun rays and adorned with vibrant beach shacks. It is truly a tourist’s paradise, which is evident in the vast number of tourists who flock to this magnificent destination every year. Goa has something for every kind of traveler, right from sandy beaches and various culinary delights, to adventure activities and exciting nightlife, to historic landmarks and vast street shopping options. There are plenty of cheap hotels in Goa that provide excellent accommodation for people from across the globe and leave no stone unturned in delighting the guests. Tourists can opt to stay in the beach-side villas and tents, guest houses, budget hotels in the city’s center, or exotic luxury hotels, all of which promise a splendid stay with their top-notch amenities.
The beautiful beach destination of Goa is home to some amazing attractions that just cannot be missed.
• Explore the historical side of Goa by visiting popular landmarks such as the Church of St. Cajetan, Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, and St. Francis of Assisi Church.
• The Museum of Christian Art, Goa Chitra Museum, and Archaeological Museum and Portraits take visitors down the memory lane of ancestral Goa.
• A trip to Goa is incomplete without visiting popular beaches like Calangute, Dona Paula, Baga, Anjuna, and Palolem, and the magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
• Mahadev Temple, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Harvalem Caves, and Cabo de Rama Fort are some of the other places of interest in Goa.
Best Cheap Hotels in Goa
• Relax in a homely atmosphere at the Down Hill Village Inn located close to Anjuna Beach. It offers a great stay with air-conditioned rooms, comfortable beds, refrigerator, car parking, medical aid, and other basic amenities. Its close connectivity with popular places of interest like Calangute Beach, Aguada Fort, Anjuna Beach
, Baga Beach, etc. makes it one of the best cheap hotels in Goa.
• Combining best of both worlds in one place is the Ave Maria Beach Resort
, offering a splendid stay at budget-friendly prices. Right from complimentary breakfast, suites, and a swimming pool to a poolside bar and garden restaurant, this place has everything that a high-end hotel would offer. The plus point is its close proximity to Candolim Beach and a pet-friendly atmosphere.
• Get a glimpse of Goa’s Portuguese heritage at Resorte de Tio Carmino
near Candolim Beach, which is known to offer excellent services at pocket-friendly prices. Experience a luxurious stay with their room service, bar and lounge, access to the spa and pool, and amenities aplenty. Do not forget to get some pictures clicked by the poolside staircase, which is an impressive part of the property.
• For those of you on a business trip and in search of a budget hotel in Goa, Hotel Panchsheel
serves as an ideal option. Undoubtedly one of the best cheap hotels in Goa, this place is well worth the money spent as it provides all the basic amenities, from air-conditioned rooms, room service, and complimentary breakfast to Internet access, a business center, and free parking space. Furthermore, it is situated near Margao Market in the heart of Goa. What more could one ask for!
• Watch the sun-kissed waves of Virgin Patnem Beach splashing on the shore, as you relax by your room at Sea View Resort. It is a perfect blend of comfort and spectacular sea views, offered at a budget-friendly price. Apart from this, the in-house restaurant is something to look forward to as it serves some of Goa’s best lip-smacking seafood. Guests can even cook their own meal in the well-set kitchenette accommodated in the property.
• A simple stay with well-equipped rooms, essential amenities, and quality service is what the Vagator House offers. Located just about a kilometer from Chapora Fort, this accommodation is a value for money, with timely room service, spacious veranda, parking space, free Wi-Fi, and good power supply. Make a visit to some of the nearby tourist spots such as the Chapora Beach (2 km), Vagator Beach (2 km), and Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church (19 km).
• What more could you ask for than a budget hotel close to one of the most happening Goan beaches, the Baga Beach! Apple House promises a splendid stay near the beach, with excellent room service, complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and free parking space. The tranquil atmosphere at this accommodation, amid all the fun and mayhem of North Goa, makes it a great place to relax after a long and fun-filled day.
• One of the most amazing cheap hotels in Goa, situated close to Candolim Beach is the Silver Sands Sunshine. Top-notch amenities provided here include a swimming pool, non-smoking and smoking rooms, free Wi-Fi, bar and lounge access, free parking, room service, mini fridge (in the rooms), laundry and dry cleaning, complimentary breakfast, and multilingual staff. They also have an in-house juice café for those who like to stay away from alcohol.
• Escape into the holiday feel and party vibe of Goa with a luxurious stay at Lui Beach Resort
. Located close to Candolim Beach, it offers an amazing stay at pocket-friendly prices. Enjoy the quick room service, beautiful ambience, complimentary breakfast, air-conditioned rooms, laundry service, bar and lounge access, and delicious meals from the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant.
Know More About Goa
Letting alone the extreme humid summer season, it is ideal to visit Goa during the months of October to February (peak tourist season) and monsoon from June to September, when there are great deals on accommodation and fewer crowds around the place. Book any of these cheap hotels in Goa and enjoy a comfortable stay, while exploring the best of this beach haven. If you are traveling in the off-season, then there are several cheap hotels in Goa you can choose from. However, on Yatra.com you will find plenty of economical hotels in Goa that offer cheap stay in Goa even in peak season.
Cuisine of Goa
A trip to goa is incomplete if you do not relish your taste buds with Goan cuisine. Some of the most popular dishes, you must try are Chicken Cafreal, Alle Belle, Prawn Balchao, Mussel Rawa Fry, Caldeirada and Goan Fish Curry. To get the authentic taste, you can visit famous restaurants around Goa. Many hotels in Goa also serve special cuisine to their guests.
Places of Interest
There is no dearth of tourist attractions in Goa. Be it beaches, forts, waterfalls or churches; Goa has it all. Some of the famous ones you can visit are Calangute beach, Fort Aguada, Chapora Fort, Deltin Royale Casino, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Pandava Caves and Arvalem Waterfall. For more information, you can contact the hotels in Goa and plan your itinerary accordingly.
Book cheap hotels in Goa with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Goa through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Goa. You can read customer reviews for Goa hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Goa before you book it. There are many hotels in Goa
for travelers to enjoy the trip without having to worry about accommodation.
You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Goa
, 4 star hotels in Goa
, 3 star hotels in Goa
, budget hotels in Goa
and best resorts in Goa