Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Get great deals on cheap hotels in Jaipur only on Yatra.com. Know about the best cheap hotels in Jaipur with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code BONANZA18 and get 70% OFF on Jaipur hotels booking.
Are You Looking for Cheap Hotels in Jaipur?
One of India’s most beautiful, diverse, and culturally affluent cities – Jaipur, is the capital of the state of Rajasthan. It came to be known as the ‘Pink City’ owing to the colour of the stone used to build its architectural marvels. The city was painted pink (the colour of hospitality as per tradition) under Sawai Ram Singh’s rule, to welcome the Prince of Wales, Edward. It also boasts of owning a 30,000-seater Sawai Mansingh Stadium and a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Jantar Mantar astronomical observatory. Globally popular for its art and craft, palaces, monuments, forts, distinctive architecture, astrology, vastu (science of architecture), and unique food, Jaipur’s grandeur is something that everybody must witness at least once in a lifetime. There are a good number of cheap hotels in Jaipur that offer excellent facilities and services for a memorable stay.
There are many cheap hotels in Jaipur that offer great facilities and are great for staying with family as well. Cheap hotel rooms in Jaipur come equipped with all possible amenities that a traveller would want while on a trip. So, if you planning to explore the attractions of this town, be sure of booking with any of the cheap hotels in Jaipur.
Top Cheap Hotels in Jaipur
As far as accommodation is concerned, tourists have many options of cheap hotels in Jaipur. Some of the best cheap hotels in Japiur are Doodle Rack, Khandela Paying Guest House, Backpacker Panda Stephels, Jaipur Sundeck Hostel, The Big Mooch, and Nahargarh Palace Hotel.
• Doodle Rack is one of the most amazing cheap hotels in Jaipur, a pet-friendly accommodation with quirky and beautiful interiors, offering a balcony and garden in the premise. It is a fun place to stay, with ample amenities such as free Wi-Fi, bike/car hire, free parking, delicious English and Irish breakfast, open terrace, barbeque facilities, non-smoking rooms, airport shuttle service, dormitories, deluxe single/double beds, shared kitchen, bridal suite, gift shop, mini market, concierge service, packed lunches, and much more! They also organize activities like karaoke and games, and provide bicycle rentals, indoor game area, children television networks, etc.
• Friendly staff, homely environment, and excellent amenities at budget prices make Khandela Paying Guest House one of the best accommodation options in Jaipur. Enjoy a comfortable stay with free Wi-Fi, onsite restaurant, room service, airport shuttle service, free parking, AC/Non-AC rooms, 24-hour front desk, attached bathrooms, evening entertainment activities, currency exchange service, newspapers, business center, garden, sun terrace, and much more! An added advantage is that it is located in a clean, eco-friendly area and close to some of the attractions like Jantar Mantar (3 km), City Palace (4 km), and Ajmeri Gate (3 km).
• Book this wonderful property in Jaipur offering amazing amenities and services for a splendid stay. Backpacker Panda Stephels is loved by a lot of tourists for its beautiful ambience and top-notch facilities such as in-room dining, free Wi-Fi, non-smoking rooms, free parking, dormitories, single/double beds, air-conditioned rooms, tasty coffee, snack bars, open terrace and garden, shuttle service, a library, games room, and other en-suite facilities. Some of the popular landmarks can also be easily accessed from here.
• Rated as one of the top cheap Jaipur Hotels, Jaipur Sundeck Hostel is a wonderful pet-friendly accommodation, exuding a homely and serene vibe. They have dormitories, as well as single/double beds and welcome tourists of all kinds. Guests can enjoy facilities like English/Irish/vegetarian/Continental/Asian breakfast, free Wi-Fi, barbeque facilities, free parking, terrace, garden view, family rooms, airport shuttle service, non-smoking rooms, concierge service, 24-hour front desk, special diet menus, wellness massage services, electric vehicle charging station, and much more! They also have arrangements for entertainment such as karaoke, nightclub/DJ, bicycle rental, games room, cycling, hiking, indoor play area, etc.
• The Big Mooch is a budget-friendly accommodation offering a relaxed stay to its patrons. Everything about this place is to love! This pet-friendly property features free parking space, free Wi-Fi, barbeque facilities, non-smoking rooms, kitchen, outdoor dining area, dormitories, en-suite facilities, shared lounge/TV space, dry cleaning, laundry, newspapers, breakfast, and tasty coffee. It lies in close proximity to the Birla Mandir (3 km), Albert Hall Museum (4 km), Jantar Mantar (5 km), and Jaipur International Airport (10 km).
• Book your accommodation at the pet-friendly Nahargarh Palace Hotel, which is one of the best cheap hotels in Jaipur. Offering stunning mountain views, this property provides facilities like free Wi-Fi, free parking, room service, family rooms, in-house restaurant, non-smoking rooms, couple-friendly, entertainment and adventure activities, excellent cleaning services, fireplace, barbeque facilities, terrace, wake-up service, onsite shop, special diet menus, and much more!
More About Jaipur
Jaipur is one of the most beautiful tourist spots in India and there are numerous luxury hotels, as well as cheap hotels in Jaipur for you to choose from. Since it lies in a semi-desert region, the best time to visit would be during the winter months from October to March. During this time, cool weather, adventure activities, and festivals like the Elephant Festival, Kite Festival, and Jaipur Literature Fest welcome tourists from across the globe. Monsoon, from July to September is an ideal time to holiday in Jaipur if you love the rains and expect fewer crowds.
A trip to Jaipur is incomplete without savouring its authentic Rajasthani food. Jaipur is complete foodie’s paradise, which has some of the most scrumptious food items like laal maans, dal bati churma, kachoris, ghevar and many more. If you haven’t tried this cuisine before, you can’t return from Jaipur without tasting dal bati churma, which is the flagship dish of Rajasthan. A baked ball made from flour, bati, is a famous dish covered in ghee and eaten with the dal. Churma is another famous dish, which is basically a flaky, sweet dish made from flour that goes amazingly with the dish. You can find fantastic Rajasthani food in any of the cheap hotels in Jaipur.
Places of Interest
A visit to Jaipur would be incomplete without exploring its alluring landmarks and places of interest.
• Visit the beautiful Jal Mahal situated in the centre of Man Sagar Lake, with 5 stories above and 4 stories below the water surface. It is a splendid sight especially in the evening and night, with views of the beautiful Aravalli Range at the backdrop.
• Najafgarh Fort is an idyllic spot on the Aravalli Hills, which offers enchanting views of the multi-hued sunset colouring the entire city in gold.
• Birla Mandir is a famous temple built at the foot of Moti Dungri Hill. Behold the stunning white-marble architecture and worship Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu at this religious site.
• You must visit Johari Bazaar and MI Road for endless shopping options, right from traditional clothing and jewellery to precious gemstones and colourful jutis (footwear).
• The other must-visit attractions here include Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Sisodia Rani Garden, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall (City Museum), Raj Mandir Cinema, the City Palace, Chokhi Dhani Village Resort, and Jaigarh Fort.
There is no dearth of cheap hotels in Jaipur. However, it is advised to book affordable hotels in Jaipur to get the best price. Book cheap hotels in Jaipur with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Jaipur through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Jaipur. You can read customer reviews for Jaipur hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Jaipur before you book it. There are many hotels in Jaipur for travelers to enjoy the trip without having to worry about accommodation.
You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Jaipur, 4 star hotels in Jaipur, 3 star hotels in Jaipur, budget hotels in Jaipur and best resorts in Jaipur as well.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-jaipur or do contact us with your queries on all types of cheap hotels in Jaipur.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup