Looking for cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar?
Cheap Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Nestled in the Sahyadri Mountain Range in Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. This hill station is situated about 4,500 ft above sea level and is one of the highest hill stations in the mighty Western Ghats. Mahabaleshwar got its name from God ‘Mahabali’, which translates to “God of Great Power” in Sanskrit. It mesmerizes tourists with its panoramic vistas of lush forests and valleys, and cool climate. It is a perfect summer escapade as well as a popular Hindu pilgrimage site. The cool climate facilitates strawberry cultivation, making Mahabaleshwar a high contributor (85%) of strawberry production in India. Located around the Venna Lake, the small town of Mahabaleshwar offers a plethora of things to see and do for all kinds of travelers. Visit this splendid location and choose to stay in the best cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
Mahabaleshwar boasts of some amazing attractions that you just cannot miss. Some of the popular attractions here include:
• The Venna Lake – where you can enjoy an exhilarating boat ride amidst a scenic backdrop.
• The Pratapgad Fort, which has a major historical significance. Built on a hilltop, it offers stunning views of the surroundings.
• Tapola or Mini Kashmir is a popular place of interest, adorned with the beautiful Shivsagar Lake, offering picturesque views and adventure activities.
• Lord Mahabaleshwar Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, is one of the must-visit temples here.
• The other top tourist attractions here include the Connaught Peak, Table Land, Parsi Point, Panchgani, Elephant’s Head Point (Needle Point), Mapro Garden, Lingmala Waterfall, Babington Point, Lodwick Point, and Rajpuri Caves.
Best Cheap Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
, Hotel Shanti Palace
, Shindola Residency, Mulberry Inn
, Nature Dale
, SM Palace
, and Jijau Residency
are some of the best budget accommodation options in Mahabaleshwar.
• This pet-friendly accommodation is a value for money, with all the basic facilities provided for a comfortable stay. At Ganraj Resort, enjoy free Wi-Fi, room service, onsite restaurant service, free parking, outdoor dining area, shuttle service, wake-up service, laundry, car hire, activities like hiking, evening entertainment, karaoke, etc. Some of the rooms have adjoining balconies, offering spectacular vistas of the locale.
• Hotel Shanti Palace is one of the best cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar, offering a relaxed stay, whether you are traveling with friends or family. The property provides excellent room service, free parking space, airport shuttle service, family rooms, private bathrooms, daily maid service, car hire, wake-up service, 24-hour front desk, and much more! The rooms also offer beautiful views of the surrounding locale. The plus point of staying here is that the Venna Lake (4 km) and Mapro Garden (11 km) are easily accessible.
• Exuding a homely vibe, Shindola Residency is a pet-friendly property and one of the best cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar. Rated by guests as the best place to stay, this accommodation offers free Wi-Fi, non-smoking rooms, free parking, room service, private bathroom, air-conditioned rooms, newspapers, car hire, daily maid service, luggage storage space, heaters, and other en-suite facilities. It also serves amazing breakfast and coffee to refresh you for the day.
• Mulberry Inn is the perfect accommodation option for those who want to get a glimpse of beautiful strawberry gardens and learn how they are grown. It has its own strawberry garden, barbecue facilities, and an in-house restaurant, which serves delicious meals cooked in earthenware. Guests can enjoy excellent facilities like Wi-Fi, room service, airport shuttle service, free parking, non-smoking rooms, in-room breakfast, meeting/banquet facilities, open terrace, 24-hour front desk, wake-up service, car hire, beauty/barber shop, newspapers, packed lunches, and other en-suite facilities. They also host activities such as cycling, evening entertainment, horse-riding, and karaoke.
• Situated on Panchgani Road, Nature Dale is a wonderful pet-friendly property, providing utmost comfort and services to its patrons. Some of the popular attractions like Mapro Garden (4 km), Venna Lake, and Pratapgad Fort (9 km) are easily accessible from this place. Your accommodation experience is taken up a notch with excellent amenities such as free Wi-Fi, airport shuttle service, free parking, 24-hour front desk, flat-screen television, and en-suite facilities.
• Located just about 2 km from Mapro Garden, SM Palace is a good accommodation option, offering a simple and relaxed stay. Lip-smacking breakfast, good coffee, and rooms with attached balconies are the highlights of this place. You can laze away all day by the balcony and lose yourself in the mesmerizing vistas of surrounding mountains. Free parking, room service, family rooms, car hire, private bathrooms, clean linen, towels, shared kitchen, in-room breakfast, baby safety gates, etc. are provided by the hotel.
• Rated as one of the best budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar, Jijau Residency on Panchgani Road promises a wonderful stay, amidst eye-catching scenery. Experience utmost comfort and feel at home with the amazing onsite facilities such as free Wi-Fi, room service, free parking, onsite ATM, business center, car hire, newspapers, shops, air-conditioned rooms, in-room breakfast, special diet menus, and en-suite amenities.
Mahabaleshwar – When to Go
Mahabaleshwar is a gorgeous holiday destination, which offers plenty of attractions to explore and fun activities for the adventure buffs. It is a year-round destination but the best time to visit however, would be during winter (October to February) and summer (March to June). These are the perfect times for exploring the hill station and indulging in various activities, while the weather remains cool and pleasant. You can also consider visiting Mahabaleshwar between September to March, when various festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi and Strawberry festival are celebrated. Plan a holiday to this heavenly place and book one of the cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar for a relaxed stay.
Book cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Mahabaleshwar through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Mahabaleshwar. You can read customer reviews for Mahabaleshwar hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar before you book it. There are many hotels in Mahabaleshwar
for travelers to enjoy the trip having to worry about accommodation.
You can easily find and book your cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar with best deals and amazing offers.
• View our list of cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar
• Choose from best hotels out of 529 hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
• Mahabaleshwar Hotels Price Starts from Rs. 722. Check Price Now!
• Enter your travel dates for best price and deals on cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar.
• You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Mahabaleshwar
, 4 star hotels in Mahabaleshwar
, 3 star hotels in Mahabaleshwar
, budget hotels in Mahabaleshwar
and best resorts in Mahabaleshwar
Mahabaleshwar, situated in the Satara district of Maharashtra, served as the erstwhile summer capital of the British. The name of this destination is derived from a Sanskrit word that means God of Great Power. Known for its quaint charm and natural beauty, this hill station draws the attention of thousands of travellers. Befitting their needs are myriad accommodation options to choose from that are categorised as plush and budget. Those looking for pocket-friendly accommodation can opt for cheap hotels in Mahabaleshwar that are located mainly in areas like Murray Peth and Satara Road. While staying at the properties in these areas, one can reach all corners of the region easily owing to the well-established road network. Most cheap hotels provide guests with basic facilities and services, which include laundry, doctor-on-call, room service and power backup. Dearth of dining facilities will not be an issue for hotel guests as these areas abound in eateries serving local and international delicacies.