On Domestic Flights, Hotels & Homestays
On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book cheap hotels in Mumbai through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best cheap hotels in Mumbai with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Mumbai hotels booking.
Looking for cheap hotels in Mumbai?
About Mumbai – The Alpha World City
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is an exhilarating, fast-paced Indian city and the capital of the state of Maharashtra. The name ‘Mumbai’ was derived from the name of Goddess Mumba Devi – goddess of the Koli community. It is also known as ‘The City of Dreams’ and ‘Alpha World City’, and is the commercial and entertainment hub of the country. Mumbai is a melting pot of different cultures and is home to various popular attractions, multinational corporations, nuclear and scientific institutes, educational institutions, major financial institutions, and the Marathi and Bollywood film industries of India. It is also the most populous and one of the wealthiest cities of India, and boasts of owning the first 5-star hotel (The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel) and first airport of India (The Juhu Aerodrome). Book a luxury accommodation or choose from the various cheap hotels in Mumbai and have a fabulous holiday.
Mumbai is home to some amazing world-class attractions and entertainment sites that attract people from all walks of life.
• Gateway of India is the most popular landmark in Mumbai, flocked by innumerable tourists and locals alike. It was built to welcome King George’s fifth Mumbai visit and also marked British rule’e end in India at the time of India’s independence in 1947.
• You cannot miss the Marine Drive - the heart of the city, which offers picturesque sunset views accommodated by the cool sea breeze. The 3 km long C-shaped bay adorns the city like a beautiful garland and links Babulnath and Nariman Point.
• Sanjay Gandhi National Park is home to colorful flora and fauna, as well as the Kanheri Caves (2,400-year-old). About 2 million people come here every year to enjoy its splendor.
• Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (Prince of Wales Museum) built in the spectacular Neo Gothic architectural style, is an interesting museum exhibiting at least 50,000 artifacts of natural history, art, and archaeology.
• The other popular must-visit places of interest include the Mumbai markets, Siddhivinayak Temple, Juhu Beach, Fort Bassein, Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum, Haji Ali Dargah, Elephanta Caves, Bandra Worli Sea Link, and Global Vipassana Pagoda.
Top Cheap Hotels in Mumbai
Bungalow 141, New Vasantashram, Ashiyana Dormitory, Hotel Silver Moon, Hotel Al Madina, and Arma Hostel Mumbai are some of the best budget hotels in Mumbai that you can opt for.
• Bungalow 141 is a budget accommodation in Mumbai, which offers a comfortable stay to its patrons. Guests can avail free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk, a terrace, dormitory beds, daily maid service, laundry services, non-smoking area, kitchen with microwave, washing machine, luggage storage space, lockers, and other en-suite facilities like ceiling fan, mosquito net, shared bathroom, shower, and clothes rack. The property is also close to the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (8 km) and Andheri Railway Station (5 km).
• Located in the heart of Mumbai, with easy access to the city’s important points, New Vasantashram is one of the oldest properties offering a budget accommodation to tourists. The property provides free Wi-Fi, views of the locale, non-smoking rooms, dormitory beds, daily maid service, non-smoking rooms, a designated smoking area, and other en-suite facilities. An added advantage is that it is located close to the Crawford Market (250 m), Gateway of India (3 km), and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station (1 km).
• Stay at Aashiyana Dormitory for a simple and relaxed stay amidst the chaos of the city. It is one of the many best cheap hotels in Mumbai, offering free Wi-Fi, parking space, airport shuttle service, dormitory beds, friendly staff, AC rooms, safety deposit box, shared lounge/TV room, garden area, 24-hour front desk, laundry service, wake-up service, daily maid service, luggage storage space, and other en-suite facilities. It is a value for money accommodation, which also offers easy access to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station (3 km) and Crawford Market (1 km).
• Rated amongst one of the top cheap hotels in Mumbai, Hotel Silver Moon offers a splendid stay, with top-notch amenities and services. Located close to Crawford Market (1 km), Chor Bazaar (2 km), and Mumba Devi Mandir (2 km), it is a good accommodation option for tourists. Guests are rendered excellent facilities like timely room service, free Wi-Fi, family rooms, city view, onsite ATM, clean rooms, shared kitchen, terrace, newspapers, safety deposit box, grocery deliveries (chargeable), lockers, currency exchange service, etc.
• Located close to the Gateway of India (5 km), Marine Drive (4 km), and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station (2 km), Hotel Al Madina is a value for money accommodation, ideal for business travelers, couples, friends, and family. It offers excellent facilities such as city view, free Wi-Fi, free parking, airport shuttle service, room service, vegetarian/continental/halal breakfast options, non-smoking rooms, currency exchange service, daily maid service, fax/photocopying service (chargeable), designated smoking area, packed lunches, AC rooms, bridal suite, and much more!
• Arma Hostel Mumbai is a wonderful hostel accommodation option offering a comfortable stay, with separate areas for men and women. They have clean and well-equipped rooms, with ample facilities to make sure you have a memorable and fun-filled experience. Free Wi-Fi, city view, AC rooms, vegetarian/continental breakfast, shared bathroom, free parking, non-smoking rooms, dormitory beds, in-house restaurant, wake-up service, 24-hour front desk, and safety deposit box are some of the facilities provided at this hostel.
A Little More About Mumbai
The happening city of Mumbai is not only popular for its beaches and stunning landmarks, but also boasts of a vibrant nightlife scene and lip-smacking street foods. Though Mumbai is a year-round destination, the best time to visit Mumbai would be during winter (October to March), when the weather is cool and less humid. It is ideal for getting around the city, exploring the popular attractions, and witnessing interesting fests and fairs. Stay in one of the cheap hotels in Mumbai and experience the city at its best.
Cuisine of Mumbai
The cuisine of Mumbai is quite diverse. You will get a wide range of options varying from regional dishes to international ones. Moreover, you must not miss the lip-smacking street food of Mumbai. Some of the famous dishes you can not afford to miss are Batata Vada, Varan bhaat, Brun maska, Bhel puri, Fish and prawn curry and Puran Poli among others. Various restaurants and hotels in Mumbai serve exceptionally delicious dishes, so you can eat there.
Places of Interest
A melting pot of cultures, this place abounds in Hindu, Muslim and Christian shrines; the most prominent ones being Siddhivinayak Temple, Haji Ali Dargah and Mount Mary Church. Travellers staying in plush or cheap hotels in Mumbai can explore multifarious attractions, such as Juhu Beach, Gateway of India, Essel World and Chowpatty Beach.
Book cheap hotels in Mumbai with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Mumbai through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Mumbai. You can read customer reviews for Mumbai hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Mumbai before you book it. There are many hotels in Mumbai for travelers to enjoy the trip without having to worry about accommodation.
You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Mumbai, 4 star hotels in Mumbai, 3 star hotels in Mumbai, budget hotels in Mumbai and best resorts in Mumbai as well.
For more hotels deal visit at https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-in-mumbai or do contact us with your queries on all types of cheap hotels in Mumbai.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup