On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book cheap hotels in Pune through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best cheap hotels in Pune with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Pune hotels booking.
Are you looking for cheap hotels in Pune?
The sprawling city of Pune is also known as the ‘Oxford of the East’, for the many educational institutes established in the city. Located in the Indian state of Maharashtra, it was the erstwhile capital of the glorious Maratha Empire. There are many old forts in Pune, like the Sinhagad Fort, Shaniwar Wada, and the Torna Fort. This bustling metropolis is one of the fastest growing cities in India and is well on its way to becoming the next IT hub of India. Tourists can easily find comfortable and cheap accommodation in Pune.
There are many interesting places to explore in Pune. Aga Khan Palace built in 1892, is one of the historical landmarks in the city and also linked to the freedom movement as Mahatma Gandhi was imprisoned here. Shaniwar Wada, built in the early 18th century, was the abode of the Peshwas. Bund Garden on the banks of the Mula-Mutha River is a quaint garden where you can relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Other places worth a visit are Mulshi Dam, National War Museum, Osho Ashram, Parvati Hill Temple, Saras Garden, Mahatma Phule Museum, Pataleshwar cave temple, and Raja Dinakar Kelkar Museum.
Top Cheap Hotels in Pune
Hotel Vikrant, Hotel Kamlesh, Hotel Royal Enclave, Hotel Pavitra, and Hotel Neelayam Garden are some of the cheap places to stay in Pune.
• Hotel Vikrant offers cheap accommodation in Pune. Located at just 2 km from the Pimpri railway station, this hotel provides great amenities at affordable prices. The hotel has well-furnished rooms with television, an attached washroom with hot and cold water supply, and air-conditioning. They also provide round the clock front desk service, laundry services, and have a free parking space for the guests. Their in-house restaurant delights guests with delicious meals.
• Hotel Kamlesh is one of the cheap hotels in Pune providing a comfortable stay for its patrons. It is located at just 10 km from the Pune airport. Each room in the hotel has an attached bathroom, plus television and telephone facilities. What’s more, it has an on-premise restaurant, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, and a business center. The hotel has a travel desk too and provides round the clock front desk assistance to its guests.
• Hotel Royal Enclave provides an affordable and comfortable stay for guests and is located close to the airport. It has a total of 10 well-equipped rooms with a television, reading desk, a wardrobe, and an attached bathroom with a supply of hot and cold water. Bottled water is available in the rooms. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk to assist guests and a travel desk too. Other amenities provided in the hotel are laundry facilities, medical services, a restaurant, and parking space.
• Hotel Pavitra is a place that offers cheap rooms in Pune and good facilities for a comfortable stay. The hotel has 7 well-appointed rooms with a wardrobe and an attached bathroom. Their rooms also have television services with premium TV channels and telephone facilities. Along with these, they also have central air-conditioning, luggage storage facility, laundry services, front desk and room services, newspapers, and parking available. Guests are also given wake-up calls on request.
• Choose to stay at Hotel Neelayam Garden for budget-friendly accommodation and great services. The hotel has a total of 33 well-maintained rooms spread over 3 floors. The rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and an attached bathroom with toiletries and supply of hot and cold water. Bottled water is provided in the rooms. It has a restaurant next to a garden and a banquet hall on its premises. Other conveniences that they provide are laundry service, medical assistance, complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water, and wake-up calls on request.
More About Pune
The best time to visit Pune is during October-March. Winter in the city is pleasant and one can venture out comfortably. Dussehra and Diwali are celebrated with grandeur during October-November. The colorful festival of Holi is celebrated in the month of March, to celebrate the onset of spring. Navratri or the ‘Festival of 9 Nights’ is celebrated in the month of October with much fervor.
The major means of transportation for reaching Pune are flights, trains, and buses. For commuting in and around the city, use autos, buses, taxis, and local trains.
Book cheap hotels in Pune with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Pune through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Pune. You can read customer reviews for Pune hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Pune before you book it. There are many hotels in Pune for travelers to enjoy the trip without having to worry about accommodation.
You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Pune, 4 star hotels in Pune, 3 star hotels in Pune, budget hotels in Pune and best resorts in Pune as well.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup