On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Hotels
On Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Book cheap hotels in Puri through Yatra.com and get amazing deals. Know about the best cheap hotels in Puri with their services, amenities, and read reviews from people before you make the final booking. Use promo code HOTEL18 and get up to 70% OFF on Puri hotels booking.
Looking for cheap hotels in Puri?
Apart from being a revered Hindu pilgrim site and a prominent historic city, Puri is every beach-lover’s dream destination! Religious travelers, vacation-goers and foreign tourists all make their way to Puri to explore the ancient city’s nucleus, the imposing Jagannath Mandir and its annual grand event Rath Yatra. The beach town also houses several repositories of Indian art and style, memories of the 1970’s Asian hippie trail and elongated, sandy beaches, perfect for long walks than swimming.
Move a few kilometers off the coast to find a string of luxury to cheap accommodation in Puri that the city is best known for. The must-see attractions of this city include the Jagannath Temple, the Pancha Tirtha Mandir, Gudincha Temple, Swargadwar, Ballighai beach, District Museum, among others.
Summer months (March to May) in Puri are usually hot and humid with temperature ranging between nineteen (19) degrees to forty five (45) degrees Celsius. Monsoons hit the city in June and lasts till September featuring medium to heavy rainfall. The city experiences a dip in temperature, as low as eighteen (18) degrees to ten (10) degrees Celsius during the month of December as the winters approach that lasts till February.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Puri is from June to March.
How to Reach?
Bhubaneshwar Airport is the nearest airport connecting Puri to major domestic and international travelers which is some fifty three (53) kilometers away from the main city. Visitors will find flights plying to and from major destinations till Puri. Navigate rest of the journey by hiring a cab or take a local bus from the airport to reach Puri.
There are multiple options to reach Puri by road starting from private taxis, cabs or local transport buses. The city is well-connected with rest of the Indian cities through well-constructed roadways.
Puri’s railway junction connects it to major cities of India like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, etc.
Accommodations in Puri
Puri has some of the best see-facing hotels and resorts in India. Puri hotels are known for their warm hospitality, world-class amenities and delicious seafood. The best hospitality brands in Puri include the Mayfair Waves, Pramod Convention and Beach Resort, Lucky India Royal Heritage, The Chariot Resort and Spa, etc. Apart from the luxury and mid-range hotels, tourists will also find some cheap places to stay in Puri. Here is the list of the best cheap hotels in Puri:-
• Hotel Niladri- Overlooking the Golden Beach lays one of the best budget hotels of Puri, Hotel Niladri that houses thirty one (31) smartly decorated air-conditioned rooms spread across two spacious levels. The rooms come with amenities like TV, attached bathroom, makeup mirror and night lamp. Just four (4) kilometers off the Puri Railway Station, this contemporarily designed property also provides leisure and entertainment facilities like an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant serving scrumptious meals. Guests living at this hotel can also enjoy other amenities like laundry and room services, round-the-clock security, travel assistance, a front desk, free internet access and parking space.
• Golden Tree- The Golden Tree hotel is located on the pristine Golden Beach offering great views of the long shoreline and the nearby attractions of Aswadwara and Dhaudia River Mohona. This value for money hotel is just a stone’s throw distance from the Puri Railway Station accommodating thirty (30) elegantly designed rooms with private balconies offering amazing views of the sea and other convenient amenities like fruit basket, complimentary breakfast service, TV, temperature control mechanism, en suite bathroom, wake-up call service, wardrobe, bottled mineral water, among others. The property also features an on-site restaurant, a business centre, meeting hall for guest’s convenience. Additional services offered by the hotel include laundry, free wifi, travel assistance, front desk, room service, life guard assistance, parking facilities and more.
• Mahadadhi Palace- Mahadadhi Palace is a premium property in the heart of Puri, just five (5) kilometers from the Puri Bus and Railway Station. The beach property houses a total of twenty five (25) well-appointed rooms, each of which are tastefully decorated and equipped with private bathrooms, free toiletries, TV, refrigerator, mini bar, temperature control system, tea/coffee maker, digital safe, to name a few. Enjoy delectable dishes and drinks served at the hotel’s multi-cuisine restaurants and bar. Patrons are also served complimentary breakfast durig their stay. Other amenities provided by the property include a swimming pool, a banquet hall, a travel desk, on-call medical aid, free internet access, luggage storage, laundry, airport transportation and so on.
• Hotel Sukanya- Not far from the Puri Beach is located one of the city’s best-value hotels, Hotel Sukanya offering twenty six (26) well-furnished rooms spread across three floors with all modern amenities like TV, private bathrooms, hot and cold water supply, wardrobe, safe, separate balconies to enjoy the sea view and more. To make guest’s stay more comfortable and convenient, the hotel also offers the additional facilities like free internet access, laundry, front desk, travel assistance, on-call medical help and room service, among others.
• Blue Lily Beach Resort- A popular luxury resort in the heart of Puri, the Blue Lily Beach Resort offers lavish stay at pocket-friendly price. With one hundred and twenty (120) super spacious and luxuriously designed rooms; the property features an outdoor swimming pool, multiple banquet halls, an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, games room, Ayurvedic massage facilities and a gymnasium for the patrons. The rooms are well-equipped with modern amenities like TV, air-conditioner, mini bar, direct-dial telephone, private bathroom, attached balcony and more. One of the best cheap hotels in Puri, the Blue Lily Beach Hotel also arranges temple visits, sightseeing and beach events for guest’s entertainment.
Cuisine of Puri
As it is a coastal town, seafood is one of the most significant parts of Puri’s cuisine. Some of the popular dishes to try in Puri are Doi Ilish, Kosha Mangsho, Chudaghasa, and Chhenapodapitha among others. For an authentic taste, you can go to popular restaurants like Green Lane Garden Restaurant, Phulpatna Restaurant and Nandan. Apart from that, people can also enjoy the cuisine of Puri at the hotels in Puri.
Places of Interest in Puri
Sri Jagannath Temple is the most famous places to visit in Puri. Other famous places of interest in Puri are Puri Beach, Gundicha Temple, Lokanath Temple, Markandeshwara Temple, Sudarshan Craft Museum, Balghai Beach, and Balghai Beach. While booking Puri hotels, make sure that you book hotels in Puri that are near these tourist destinations for a hassle-free trip.
Book cheap hotels in Puri with Yatra.com to get the best deal possible with cheapest price. When you book a hotel in Puri through Yatra, you know you're making the best choice with a large inventory of hotels in Puri. You can read customer reviews for Puri hotels to make the final selection and Know about the amenities and services available at complete list of cheap hotels in Puri before you book it. There are many hotels in Puri for travelers to enjoy the trip without having to worry about accommodation.
You can also choose hotel from list of 5 star hotels in Puri, 4 star hotels in Puri, 3 star hotels in Puri, budget hotels in Puri and best resorts in Puri as well.
To Submit your question please Login or Signup