Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Thu, 01 Jul (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book Hotels in M G Road Bangalore at lowest prices at Yatra.com. Also Search and Book Clean, Hygiene and Sanitized hotels from 450 Clean Pass Safe Hotels in M G Road Bangalore at Yatra.com. ✔ Use coupon code: MOREFORSURE & get upto 30% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka and is a fast-growing metropolis. It is a popular destination for people of diverse backgrounds, mostly due to its weather, nightlife, employment opportunities, and career prospects.
When it comes to cuisine, there are a variety of dining options aimed at different sections of the cosmopolitan population. Traditional Karnataka dishes like idlis and dosas are also widely available.
One of the most vibrant areas in Bangalore is MG Road, which is always buzzing with activity. The busy street is packed with shopping outlets, coffee shops, bars, and bookshops.
Hotels near MG Road Bangalore are popular amongst visitors from other parts of Indian and the world.
• M Chinnaswamy Cricket Stadium (1 km) - Fans of cricket would love to visit the Chinnaswamy Stadium, the home ground of the city’s Indian Premier League (IPL) team - Royal Challengers Bangalore.
• Cubbon Park and Bangalore Aquarium (1.8 km) - Cubbon Park consists of lush green fields, an aquarium, a toy train, museums and a library. It also has tennis courts and is popular among local fitness enthusiasts. The park is walking distance from multiple hotels near MG Road Bangalore.
• Vidhana Soudha (3.5 km)- The seat of the Karnataka state legislature, it is an imposing structure that showcases the best of Neo-Dravidian architecture.
• Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace (6.5 km) - Once a palace, the building is now a popular tourist attraction with a museum showcasing Tipu Sultan’s achievements.
• Lal Bagh (5.3 km)- Lal Bagh, which translates to ‘Red Garden’, is a 240 acre botanical garden and a haven for nature lovers in Bangalore. Visitors during the weeks of Republic Day (January 26) and Independence Day (August 15) get to enjoy flower shows that display the variety of plant life.
• Bannerghatta National Park (21 km) - Declared as a national park in 1974, the Banerghatta National Park has a zoo, an animal rescue center, an aquarium and a butterfly museum.
Bangalore is often referred to as the ‘IT capital of India’ because of the high number of IT companies and tech parks in the city. Various technology companies are headquartered at IT parks such as Electronic City at 18 km, Manyata Tech Park at 9 km, and Bagmane Tech Park at 8 km.
Kempegowda International Airport and Connectivity
• Taxis and auto rickshaws – These are the most common modes of transport used by daily commuters in Bangalore. They are easily available and the advent of online booking has made them the most preferred means of public transport.
• Public transport buses - There is extensive bus network operated by the BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). This covers most of the important areas in and around the city and is the cheapest means of getting around.
Hotels around MG Road
Best Value Hotels
• FabHotelLegacy Brigade Road: This is one of the more popular budget hotels near MG Road Bangalore,located within one (1) km from MG Road. The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, premium toiletries, satellite TV, and a twenty-four-hour front desk.
• Classic Rooms MG Road: For travelers on a budget, Classic Rooms is another one of the nearest hotels to MG Road Bangalore. Located less than 1 km, it offers complimentary internet, satellite TV, and central air-conditioning. The facilities include 24-hour security, conference rooms and a business center.
• The Capitol Hotel:The Capitol Hotel is a business hotel near MG Road, Bangalore. The amenities provided include premium bedding, television and an in-room safe. Located just 2 km way from MG road, the facilities include city tours organized by the hotel and a multi-cuisine restaurant.
• The Chevron Hotel:This hotel near MG Road has a 24-hour coffee shop and multi-cuisine restaurant. Some of the amenities provided are free Wi-Fi, newspaper and LCD television. Located 3 km away from MG road, the facilities at the Chevron Hotel include a gym, transportation service and conference room.
• JW Marriott: This 5-star hotel is located 2 km away from MG Road. It offers amenities such as marble bathrooms and private balconies. The hotel facilities include an outdoor pool, fitness center, and spa. There are also a variety of restaurants such as Spice Terrace for North Indian food and Alba for Italian cuisine.
• The Oberoi: A 5-star luxury hotel near MG Road, The Oberoi is nestled in a lush, tropical garden. Located just 1 km away from MG Road, it offers amenities like high-speed internet and private balconies overlooking the grounds. There are also facilities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, and 24-hour personalized butler service.
MG Road is home to a wide range of restaurants which are popular for their delicious food and soothing ambiance. Some of the more notable ones are Truffles, Tao Terrace, Soul Cafe and Yauatcha. Fort Kochi and Coconut Grove serve mouth-watering South Indian dishes, and are a must visit for first timers in Bangalore.
Staying at one of the hotels near MG Road Bangalore is probably the best decision for those who want to experience living in the heart of this bustling metropolis. There are a range of options depending on one's budget and they all offer top-notch amenities and facilities.