- Special Deals
Hotel Crimson Palace
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 152 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Ideally situated in the city center, Hotel Crimson Palace is accessible at 8 km from Idgah Agra Junction and 5 km from Agra Fort. This property in Agra has Chilly Chatkara, a multi-cuisine restaurant offering mouth-watering vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies. It comprises a total of 24 smartly furnished rooms for accommodation.
In-room amenities includes refrigerator, direct dial phone, flat-screen TV and safety locker. Suite rooms are spacious and have a marble bathroom with shower facility. A conference room is available for organizing weddings, meetings and social events.
Hotel Crimson Palace offers doctor on call, express check-in and check-out, car rental and room service. It also has a travel assistance desk within the premises. Places worth visiting are Taj Mahal (2 km), Red Fort (5 km), Tomb of Akbar the Great (16 km) and Chini Ka Rauza (9 km).
This Agra property is 7 km from Agra Cantonment Railway Station and 6 km from Agra Fort Railway Station.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Suite Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mcdonalds Taj Nagari 0.36 km
- Pacific Taj Mall 0.39 km
- Big Bazaar 0.39 km
- Fun Cinema 0.39 km
- Pizza Hut Taj Nagari 0.42 km
- Vishal Mega Mart 0.48 km
- Commercial Centre 0.48 km
- BIG Cinemas 0.49 km
- TDI Mall 0.49 km
- Adlabs 0.49 km
- Mcdonalds Fatehabad Road 0.49 km
- T D I Mall 0.49 km
- Priya Restaurant 0.49 km
- Kalakriti 0.52 km
- Central Bank Of India 0.72 km
- Victoria Park 0.79 km
- Saaga Emporium 0.84 km
- Saga Emporium 0.84 km
- Saga Art Gallery 0.87 km
- Shilpgram Marble Market 0.99 km
- Pizza Hut Tourist Complex 1.34 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Taj Prince 4.0 Review Score - 185 reviews
- Hotel Taj Galaxy 4.0 Review Score - 195 reviews
- Hotel Dolphinn 3.5 Review Score - 75 reviews
- Crystal Inn 3.5 Review Score - 328 reviews
- Hotel Ravi Palace 4.5 Review Score - 58 reviews
- Hotel Riviera 3.5 Review Score - 93 reviews
- Utkarsh Vilas 3.0 Review Score - 279 reviews
- Hotel Alpine 3.0 Review Score - 46 reviews
- Hotel Aashiyana 5.0 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Hotel Ganpati 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- TG Stays Taj Nagri Phase 1 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Ashok Palace Inn 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Nitesh on May 25,2017
What's Good: Location and room
What needs to improve : Room service needs to be improved
by SUSHIL on Apr 26,2017
What's Good: Rooms
What needs to improve : Breakfast
by Gaurav on Apr 11,2017
What's Good: It's location
What needs to improve : Refrigerator not working.
by karthikeyan on Mar 26,2017
What's Good: Near to taj mahal. MN
What needs to improve : Bathroom was not clean and it was smelling bad. We complained about the bathroom. No action was taken and it was costly.
by Jatinderpreet on Jan 20,2017
What's Good: Rooms and service
What needs to improve : Bathrooms and wifi availability
- Terrible 5
- Poor 8
- Average 30
- Very Good 54
- Excellent 55
OK - Not Great
by Robert W on
Crimson Place was OK for an overnight visit but I would not be inclined to stay much longer. The staff was nice and the room was OK. The shower leaked and covered the entire bathroom. Was great for what I needed. Great location to the Taj Mahal.
by Jacob I on
We spent the 1 night at Hotel crimson palace upon checkin the staff were friendly. Room was clean and good size. Also in good location for both Agra fort and Taj Mahal. We had a early train to Jaipur at 7:30am we went to check out and requested a taxi to station. The staff member manning the reception was unable to get a taxi after 5 minutes of waiting we asked how long the taxi would be he said its not coming as he was unable to get one. We then headed outside to try and get one with no help from the staff member but the security guard on duty helped out and we had to take 2 auto rickshaws to station which was still cheaper then what we got quoted.
by Jaimala W on
The Hotel is very clean and well maintained. The rooms are spacious and are clean as well. The hotel staff is very very hospitable. Overall good staff, spacious rooms, great service, would surely recommend this Hotel if looking for stay in Agra.
by Syed C on
,we stayed in crimson.The rooms are really spacious for a family and very clean, good .As we have stayed at 2nd floor and there is no lift which make this hotel a bit disadvantage.The service of hotel staff is very prompt. The food is of average.
Nice and Relaxing Stay...
by DivyaAjay on
Hotel is good and well maintained! Rooms are spacious and no odour. The amenities are perfectly working. Guests who stay here are provided with complimentary breakfast and even the restaurant is really good! We actually enjoyed the food here all three square meals! Their best dish we actually ordered twice was Veg Biryani with Raitha with Masala Papad. Rooms:4.5/5 Amenities:5/5 Hospitality:4/5 Food:5/5 Pricing:4/5 (worth it)
If you plan of staying in this hotel prefer ground floor.
by Syed C on October 8, 2017
I stayed at 1st floor which was quiet.
by Puneet D on August 19, 2017
Make sure you ask for a quiet room.
by Doodstar on May 25, 2017
wifi did not work in our room so may b ask the reception for a room where wifi works.
by Visitor1255093 on April 21, 2017
This is a centrally air-conditioned hotel, so all rooms are good, if possible can choose top ones for more more sun light.
by Siddhartha_Saha on December 11, 2016
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Airport transportation
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Electric kettle
- Transportation Service
- Taxi Service
- Wheelchair Access
- Central Air Conditioning
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.