- Special Deals
Green Palace Health Resort
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 84 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Situated in Chempupuram, miles away from the city din, Green Palace Health Resort is a perfect accommodation facility for the nature lovers. It is easily accessible from city's prominent shopping complexes and business centres and is therefore preferred by most of the travellers.
A team of dexterous professionals maintain and manage the resort and ensure that the guests have an untroubled stay./n/nFor accommodation Green Palace Health Resort offers air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms, that are divided into three categories- Deluxe Rooms, Standard Double Rooms and Cottages.
All the necessary amenities including cable TV and direct-dialling telephone are fitted in the living spaces to add to the conveniences of guests. /n/nGuests are served with mouth-watering Indian, Chinese and Continental dishes at the in-house restaurant called Nikki.
Set on the riverside, this restaurant offers breathtaking views of the surroundings. Exclusive houseboat packages, cooking holiday packages and holiday packages can be availed from the hotel at affordable rates.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Lake Facing Deluxe Room With Balcony
1 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Pagoda Resorts 3.0 Review Score - 317 reviews
- Treebo Palmyra Grand Suite 4.5 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Arcadia Regency 3.5 Review Score - 186 reviews
- Riverine Resort 4.5 Review Score - 106 reviews
- coral Heights 3.5 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Cosy Regency Finishing Point 4.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- Chaandhni Lake View 4.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Baywatch Beach Resort 4.5 Review Score - 37 reviews
- Hotel Karthiyayini 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Tharavad Heritage Resort 4.0 Review Score - 67 reviews
- Lake Haven Island Resort 4.0 Review Score - 75 reviews
- Gowri Heritage Residence 3.5 Review Score - 89 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Pratik on Jun 17,2017
What's Good: Fantastic Location
What needs to improve : Lot of flies during monsoon
And, I've discovered My Paradise!
by writetake on
Hello folks! Happened to stay at Green Palace Resort recently and must say I have finally discovered Paradise! As a writer, I couldn't have asked for more with the place offering you peace, serenity and privacy in abundance. It's neat. The staff down-to-earth & helpful. Food tasty; good in quantity and quality. I was pleasantly surprised to know that the place is the dream mission of former Kerala state hockey player Gigi Thomas, who is the owner. What else you need in life if someone is offering more-than-value-for-money-service? When was the last time you got jammed between backwaters on one side and paddy fields on the other? Oops! Forgot! Don't miss the piping hot black tea dipped in Tulsi leaves. Yes, you got to ask for it. Yes, internet connectivity needs improvement and I am told they are working on it. So, 8.5/10 for Green Place. Welcome to Paradise!
Stay in Green Palace
by Soham J on
Interestingly to reach resort you have to take boat, otherwise you have to take 5 minutes walk from nearest road. Boat is provided by resort only.Resort is on back water surrounded by paddy field.Rooms and cottages are available, however rooms does not have intercom/house phone available.Staff is polite and co operative, food is average. There are not many amenities in resort. Overall average proposition, best part is location of resort.
Good location but bad restaurant/food
by VinShri123 on
I visited green palace in Oct'17. As mentioned in subject, location of hotel is awesome. Hotel rooms/lobby/lights are avarage. They need to improve food quality, restaurant place a lot. We had to eat only sandwiches during dinner. Hospitability of manager and mgmt team in hotel is great though.. they were caring.
Beautiful but not luxuorius !
by Mohit A on
I stayed for 2 nights with my family and had mixed feelings about the place. Pros: 1) Located perfectly in midst of backwaters in front of huge Paddy fields. Guests can easily feel and sense the local lifestyle of villagers. 2) Very committed, friendly staff and management. Most of them of nearby local villages, not trained in any hospitality courses but their commitment towards their guest was immaculate. Were available to take extra step for their guests comfort. 3) Beautiful boat to pick/drop guests to/from car parking stands. 4) Had big spacious rooms. Cons: 1) Bathroom needs renovation from tiles to bathroom fittings. 2) Rooms should have large TV with all the channels subscription because the resort is surrounded by water and guests doesn't have options to move out for any other recreational activities. 3) Spa facility was very ordinary, like any roadside spa. Needs to improve by putting more trained professionals for massage and upgrading with latest equipment. But overall had very good time in the resort, hope to see them grow as a big brand in near future !
Not as expected
by Foodiee1987 on
Green palace resort was not as expected. Rooms are of inferior quality. No intercom. At one point felt like staying in Lodge. Bathroom standards not good for a resort. Food was not at all tasty. Lake view is good
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Front desk
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Indoor Pool
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Conference Room
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.