- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 317 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Accessible from Kallupalam Bus Stop (0.4 km) and Mullackal Rajarajeswari Temple (1 km), Pagoda Resorts offers a budget stay for the travelers. This hotel in Alleppey provides breakfast service and internet access to its patrons. Guests are offered accommodation in 72 well-kept rooms, spread over 2 floors.
A host of conveniences available in the room includes a desk, wake-up call, makeup mirror, adjustable windows and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water and toiletries. Pagoda Resorts provides medical assistance, laundry and room service to its guests.
This property features a garden, travel counter, restaurant, business center and parking area within the premises. Nearby points of interest to drop by includes Vijay Beach Park (4 km), Thumpoly Beach (7 km) and Alappuzha Beach (3 km).
This accommodation in Alleppey is 4 km away from Alappuzha Railway Station and 84 km from Cochin International Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
7 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Superior with Breakfast
7 Rooms Left!
Cottage with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mullackkal Temple 0.42 km
- Water Transport 0.57 km
- Alleppey Bus Stand 0.62 km
- Mullackal Shopping Area 0.75 km
- chakkulathukavu devi temple 0.92 km
- Veeraiah Cinema Theatre 0.94 km
- Nehru Trophy Boat Race Venue 0.96 km
- Trophy Snake Boat Race 0.96 km
- Y.M.C.A 0.98 km
- Nehru Trophy Fishing Point 0.99 km
- Punnamada Finishing Point 0.99 km
- House Boat 1.04 km
- Snake Boats 1.12 km
- The State Bank Of India 1.44 km
- Arayiram Para 1.65 km
- Mount Carmel Cathedral 1.95 km
- Jain Temple 1.95 km
- Rkk Museum 2.0 km
- Cullen Bridge 2.74 km
- Alleppey Light House 2.83 km
- Light House 2.83 km
You might also like these hotels
- Treebo Palmyra Grand Suite 4.5 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Hotel Royale Park 4.0 Review Score - 75 reviews
- Arcadia Regency 3.5 Review Score - 186 reviews
- Riverine Resort 4.5 Review Score - 106 reviews
- coral Heights 3.5 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Green Palace Health Resort 4.0 Review Score - 84 reviews
- The Wind N Waves Alleppey Beach Stay 4.5 Review Score - 184 reviews
- Dream Heaven Cottage 4.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Chaandhni Lake View 4.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Baywatch Beach Resort 4.5 Review Score - 38 reviews
- Hotel Karthiyayini 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Tharavad Heritage Resort 4.0 Review Score - 67 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Gursharan on Oct 03,2017
What's Good: The location & the services
What needs to improve : The rooms, they were ok
by Parneet on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: It was value for the money we paid
What needs to improve : Nothing exactly
by Shibin on May 22,2017
What's Good: entire attitude and approach
What needs to improve : excellent customer support
by guest on May 11,2017
What's Good: good ambience
What needs to improve : too rush for breakfast
Very Disappointing and awful experience.
by Ravi D on
We were part of a group of 30 people travelling thorough Kerala. In our room on 7th floor there were mosquitoes on bed and I had to ask for room change. I was told by the night manager that the hotel was fully booked. They sprayed the room and gave a plug in ' Good Night' to repel mosquitoes. I must have killed over 40 mosquitoes. Three other members of our party had virtually a flood of mosquitoes/ bugs and their rooms were changed. There were no kettles in the room. The fridge was not working. We were told it is a cooler! There was no hot water the next morning and reason given was that there solar panels come on at 6am. Food was not varied and if an item ran out then it took time to get it replaced. Waiters just weren't around. Breakfast was poor and my omelette took hours to get as cook got changed!. To get to our room by a lift, one had to walk by a ' smelled' side alley. Managers rarely apologised as they were full! I wouldn't recommend this hotel and have taken the issue with our tour provider.
Decent place to stay with access to backwater boating
by Shea V on
We needed a place to stay for one night before we did an overnight houseboat tour. Overall, no major complaints, but I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay. We were a group of six and stayed in three cottages, which were cute, but could definitely use some updating. They felt a little dingy and run down. But we slept well. We didn't use the pool, but it looked a little dirty. Breakfast was included and it was alright--your standard Indian buffet. The egg station was the best part. The service was good. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. There's a beer parlour on site if you're looking for a drink.
by amlasali on
I stayed in Pagoda resorts with my friends during my visit to India. We took 3 cottages. Cottages are good and spacious. I would say that the services are poor. Telephone in one cottage was not working, we informed and nobody attended it. Internet was terrible. One cottage didn't had TV signal. Swimming Pool was not clean, looked like they didn't change the water. Breakfast was very good. Food was very tasty, though I think its a bit overpriced
Nice and easy access to Boating
by GaneshMuthuswamy on
The property is good for a short break and located in the city. Being a city Hotel, no good view. Food is good and they have a very nice restuarant. Hotel can look into better wi-fi connectivity in the rooms and hygiene Swimming pool.
by faizaan777 on
Pagoda resort very nice hotel. Spacious rooms. The swimming pool is not clean though. The Wi-Fi doesn't work in the rooms. Nice welcoming. Near to backwaters. The gym is good. But the gym should be open after 8 pm close so early.
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Disabled Friendly
- Families with Children
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- LCD / Projector
- Airport transportation
- Business center
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Front desk
- Fax Machine
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Water Sports
- Ayurveda Clinic
- Indoor Games
- Health club
- Conference Room
- Family Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Soundproof Rooms
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Steam room
- Kids Play Area
- Park Nearby
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Satellite channels
- Cable channels
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Lake view
- Garden view
- Dining area
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.