- Special Deals
Mohans Binsar Retreat
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 195 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:30 PM
- Check-out Until 10:30 AM
Mohan's Binsar Retreat is a budget accommodation in Almora, which features rooms offering a mesmerizing view of the valley. This property is located 2 km from Kasar Devi and 33 km from Almora Bus Stand. Guests can choose to stay from 10 spacious rooms that are spread across 2 floors.
Each room is equipped with basic amenities like sitting area, telephone, wardrobe, work desk and an attached bathroom with hot and cold running water. A travel desk, games room, currency exchange are additional facilities available within the premises.
Guests can also avail of room service and laundry during their stay at the property. This hotel in Almora also has a multi-cuisine restaurant. Mohan's Binsar Retreat arranges trekking and adventure activities on request.
This property is situated at a distance of 89 km from Kathgodam Railway Station and 124 km from Pantnagar Airport. Major attractions include Gairar Golu Devta Mat (5 km) and Nainital (71 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Executive Room with Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Super Executive Room- Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Imperial Heights Resort 4.5 Review Score - 211 reviews
- Hotel Jeewan Palace 4.5 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Anant Rasa- An Amritsara Private Hideaway 5.0 Review Score - 63 reviews
- V Resorts Hotel Sunita 4.0 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Clarks Inn Binsar 4.0 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Elphinstone Himalayan Resort 5.0 Review Score - 38 reviews
- V Resorts Green Village Jageshwar 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Mountain Resort 4.5 Review Score - 112 reviews
- Kasar Rainbow Yoga Retreat 4.5 Review Score - 102 reviews
- Itmenaan Estate 4.5 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Woods Resort 4.5 Review Score - 57 reviews
- Club Mahindra Binsar Valley 4.0 Review Score - 393 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Jyoti on Jun 11,2017
What's Good: Ambience and cafe
What needs to improve : Nothing for kids, place is ideal for couples.
A wonderful surprise
by duncanh573 on
A beautifully created hotel in a spectacular hillside location. Stayed one night. Lodging booked by KE Adventure Travel. Arrived late and tired after trekking and camping for 9 nights, and a long drive to Binsar on our way back to Kathgodam train station. We were welcomed like we were family with a lovely tasty, cool drink, and quickly given spacious rooms with helpers to carry our bags to them. The showers and everything in the rooms worked well, so we were able to very comfortably prepare for dinner. Food for dinner and breakfast was excellent, with non spicy options available for my wife. Had a leisurely breakfast and took the opportunity to chat wit the the very friendly hotel owner about how he'd developed the restaurant and created the hotel, and learned about the history of Binsar Ridge visitors: the British military came up for the cooler mountain air and later the hippies. It's a long way from Baltimore, MD, USA, but we'd definitely stay at this retreat if ever we returned to this area.
Stunning views and friendly staff who organised great walks and made us very comfortable
by Vanessa60_12 on
We stayed in a basic but comfortable large room with a verandah that must have the world's best sunrise. We stayed for 3 nights, so got to check out the place well. Mohan has worked hard to build up this place and the result is great. His brother is there too and together they offered private, amazing local walks. Food was fine and all the staff went out of their way to be friendly. Staff lovely
Restaurant with a view
by dpurohit85 on
We decided to have lunch and chanced upon mohans restaurant. They have rooms too. There is an outdoor and indoor place. The outdoor area overlooks the valley and provides a great view. Good music adds to the ambience. The food is nice. The fare is limited to Indian, Chinese and basic continental. We enjoyed our lunch although it was more for the ambience than the food.
Fantastic stay, Good location, Good Food but still four stars only for one drawback!
by CA Ganadhish M on
I had one night stay with my family last week. It was superb location, Good room, Tasty food, good service. The only thing I did not like is non-availability of buffet food. There were restrictions on the quantity and variety of food to be ordered for breakfast and dinner since I had taken MAPI plan. This was disappointing! Apart from this everything was superb!
Best Resort to stay in Binsar
by akankshasingh18 on
It is the cutest, most beautiful resort to stay in Binsar. It has the most warm hospitality and we went with friends who had come here 4 times already. Loved the food too. Loved the rooms as well. The view from the rooms is mesmerizing
- Transportation Service
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.