- Special Deals
Hotel Alpha Inn
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 29 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
HotelAlphaInn-amritsaris situated at a distance of 2 km away fromAmritsar Railway Station. It offers breakfast service for the guests. This hotel in Amritsar has well-furnished rooms. Amenities like television, comfortable bed and an attached bathroom with toiletries are available. Guests canhaveavarietyofcuisinesattherestaurant.
Other facilities like travel desk and luggage storage are available at the hotel. Other services like laundry, medical and room service are also available at the premises. Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is situated at 14 km away from the hotel.
Harmandir Sahib is situated at a distance of 84m, Marine Drive Chowpatty Beach 39 km,Jallianwala Bagh500m, are the tourist attractions from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Family Suite Room
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Kichlu Chownk 0.29 km
- Shivaji Park 0.61 km
- Mata Vaishno Devi Temple 0.74 km
- Model Town Temple 0.74 km
- Rani Ka Bagh 0.82 km
- Rialto Chownk 0.97 km
- Cafe 110 1.01 km
- Sky Lounge 1.01 km
- City Bus Stand 1.05 km
- Balle Bowl 1.13 km
- Ebony Shopping Center 1.19 km
- District Shopping Centre 1.31 km
- Anam Theater 1.39 km
- Amritsar Railway Station 1.44 km
- Billiards Game Zone 1.57 km
- Gandhi Stadium 1.59 km
- Arshi'S Sub Zero 1.6 km
- Birla Mandir 1.6 km
- Regional Passport Office 1.64 km
- Amritsar Bus Depot 1.66 km
- Business Hub 1.69 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Sukhman International 4.0 Review Score - 95 reviews
- Hotel Premier 4.5 Review Score - 76 reviews
- Hotel Popular 4.5 Review Score - 48 reviews
- Hotel Veenus International 3.5 Review Score - 62 reviews
- Hotel La Cascade 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel Victoria International 4.0 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Hotel Prince Residency 3.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Grand Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 304 reviews
- Hotel Queensland 3.5 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Hotel Shiraz Continental 3.0 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Shine Star Bed & Breakfast 4.0 Review Score - 9 reviews
- Hotel Kishore International 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by mridul on Sep 25,2017
What's Good: location
What needs to improve : it was very difficult to find out the address of the hotel from railway sation.
by KANAIYALAL on Jun 28,2017
What's Good: facility
What needs to improve : food ordered from outside .
location great, service lessm language Hindi or forget it, overpriced underserviced
by TheBeeMan on
It's ok as far as location near Golden Temple plaza etc, poor air in room, ac works but stifling lack of air in hotel due to poor design, no opening windows, no natural light, it is like a cell. I use again only due to location but always find it oppressive and staff useless not only no English but no interest serve customer, altho they are friendly smilers ... they smile a lot as long as nothing is required.
by GDasgupta on
Rooms- Ample space. However, the linens were dirty and don't be surprised if you see electric wires hanging out. Location- Good. Very close to Golden Temple. Facilities- Zero. No lift, hence very inconvenient for senior citizen or people with knee problem. Also, they will give you only 2 towels, 1 soap for four guests (Family Suite)- strange, isn't? On asking for more they will come up with their own hotel policies. No power back-up.
by $review.name on
The only comfort is close vicinity to Harminder Sahib. However, we have choice for that reason. The hotel lacks in almost everything. Kitchen, Lift, Wi-Fi, Kids TV Channels all were missing. There were leaks in windows. Despite booking suite, we were given only 1 set of Toiletries & Towels. Having stayed for 2 days, the hotel denied to replace towels as well which were all wet after usage on 1st day due to heavy rains on 26th Jan. Everytime we ordered food, Hotel ordered it outside to Brothers. Night service for food was missing. In the morning attrndant denied to leave kettle in room as they had only 1 kettle which they unfortunately needed at same time for their own coffee as well. So, in nut shell, full money wastage.
Good Rooms, Weird Staff and Management, Third floor and no Lift
by rahul b on
I booked a family suite which lies on the Third Floor and my mother faces knee problem. Although the rooms are good but the staff and the owner are a little weird. Room service is good. A significant pro is that it is very near to Golden Temple, so if your purpose of visit is to visit temple, it can provide a comfortable stay but not for people with knee problems or who want to avoid climbing stairs.
Nice and comfortable stay
by Sujeet_Sam on
Very well maintained,hardly 100mt distance from Golden Temple.Hotels near temple doesn't have restaurants but they arrange very testy food from outside.But don't go directly book through some website to get offered discounted price.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.