- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 176 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Abhimaani Vasathi features a multi-cuisine restaurant that offers its guests with delicious food. This Bangalore property is reachable via Malleswaram Railway Station, which is 3 km away. Bangalore Fort is 5 km from the hotel. It comprises of 54 rooms to choose from.
Data port, wired phone, air-conditioner, packaged water, work desk and attached bathroom with shower facility are few of the in-room amenities. This Bangalore accommodation has ample parking space within the premises.
Room service and laundry is also offered by the property. It also boasts of a business center, conference room and fitness center within the premises. Places worth visiting are M Chinnaswamy Stadium (6 km), Bangalore Palace (6 km) and Lumbini Gardens (14 km).
Hotel Abhimaani Vasathi is 9 km from Bangalore East Railway Station and 10 km from Banaswadi Railway Station.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Comfort Class- Single Occupancy
24 Rooms Left!
Executive Room- Single Occupancy
12 Rooms Left!
Comfort Class- Double Occupancy
24 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Suguna Hospital 0.13 km
- Mantri Mall 1.24 km
- Rajajinagar Industrial 1.25 km
- Inox 1.26 km
- Mantri Square Mall 1.26 km
- bangalore city railway station 1.32 km
- City Junction 1.34 km
- The Bangalore City Central Railway Station 1.42 km
- Golf Club 1.48 km
- Northside Hospital 1.6 km
- Manipal Hospital 1.61 km
- Majestic City Railway Station 1.61 km
- Kempe Gowda Bus Stand 1.68 km
- Bangalore Blood Bank 1.73 km
- Brigade Plaza, Movie Land Theatre 1.78 km
- Bus Stand (Majestic) 1.86 km
- Majestic Bus Stand 1.86 km
- St Majestic Bus Stop 1.86 km
- City Central Library 1.89 km
- Malleshwaram Shopping Centre 1.92 km
- Tawakkal Mastan 1.98 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Royale Senate - Hebbal 4.0 Review Score - 70 reviews
- The Monarch Luxur 4.5 Review Score - 857 reviews
- Fortune Park JP Celestial 4.0 Review Score - 491 reviews
- The Country Club Sarjapur Road 3.0 Review Score - 98 reviews
- The Monarch 4.5 Review Score - 313 reviews
- The Chancery Pavilion 3.5 Review Score - 870 reviews
- Svenska Electronic City Bangalore 4.5 Review Score - 406 reviews
- The Olive Suites 4.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Royal Orchid Central Bangalore 4.0 Review Score - 752 reviews
- Liwa - The Transit Hotel, Bengaluru 4.0 Review Score - 59 reviews
- Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites - A Sarovar Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 394 reviews
- RBD Sarovar Portico - A Sarovar Hotel 5.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Horrid Customer Service
by Babylon2150 on
I paid Rs.4810 for 2 nights and I regret it. I always whenever I travel try to give local non chain Hotels a chance cause I like supporting Local Hotels. Upon check-in the Guest Service Rep was Rude as can be and acted as if they were doing me a favor by me staying there .. Its a long story on how disgusted I was with him and the morning desk lady..if you saw their expressions it was like " OMG" I wanted to say gosh, If you Hate your job and the public this much YOU ALL should find a different carrer.. I was so mad at what all the Staff implied upon my check in that I did not come out of my room till my Family picked me up that evening. I spoke to Mr. Karanam ( Operational Manager ) but he didn't care cause I had booked through "Make My Trip" and they take your money right away hence you have to deal with whatever is presented..especially when your coming from abroad. Never Again will I use this app nor Hotel Their Logo Hospitality Like Never Before Is True I have NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH HORRID, UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE. AVOID AT ALL COST.. Room was Dirty, Sockets non usable above all Staff Arrogant and Nasty
Nice place, good stay
by SACHINPARMAAR on
A comfortable and good hotel with great amenities and round the clock room with food service. Has a restaurant within the hotel. Rooms are spacious, good bathroom, great staff, comfortable beds. Courteous staff, location is good to reach the city railway station in 10 minutes time. Its in once of the clean area in Rajajinagar on Dr.Rajkumar main road.
by Nd J on
Although my stay was very short in this hotel, as I was on a business meet at nearby area. Hotel room was ready at the time of check in, so no wastage of time. Rooms was neat and clean. Morning breakfast was good. Will try to come to again with family.
by Bill d on
I stayed at Abhimaan for two months while doing my certificate at UTL,I love the place because of their Hospitality,I can't forget Indu at the reception,there were two leadies at restaurant very kind leadies,In short I enjoyed my stay at Abhimaan. William Mfuko
Friendly and Helpful
by Nithin_reddyy on
One of the best place in Bangalore to hangout with friends and family.. Very neat and cleaned rooms. Friendly and helpful front office people. Service and food taste is excellent. Will visit this place again :)
- Fitness Centre
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Health club
- In Room Movies
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.