- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 68 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Reachable from Bengaluru City Junction Railway Station (13 km) and Sai Baba Temple (2 km), Arama Suites offers a budget stay for the travelers. This business hotel in Bangalore provides internet access to its patrons. This Bangalore property has a total of 20 well-appointed rooms, spread over 3 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like separate sitting area, night lamp, premium bedding, cabinets, television and attached bathroom. Arama Suites has a travel counter, gym and parking area within the premises.
Laundry, 24-hour security, concierge and room service is also provided to its guests. Travel hubs nearby include Bangalore Cantonment (14 km) and Kempegowda International Airport (45 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like Bangalore Palace (15 km), Lalbagh Botanical Garden (10 km) and Bangalore Fort (10 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
8 Rooms Left!
6 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Accenture 0.28 km
- Hsbc 0.36 km
- Wockhardt Hospital 0.49 km
- IIM Bangalore 0.5 km
- IIMB 0.5 km
- Apollo Hospital 0.64 km
- Kalyani Magnum Tech Park 1.01 km
- Mini Forest 1.15 km
- Forum Building 1.79 km
- Cinepolis 1.96 km
- Btm Lake 1.99 km
- Meenakshi Temple 2.12 km
- Shopper'S Stop 2.25 km
- Oracle 2.26 km
- Gopallan Innovation 2.49 km
- Shanthi Sagar 2.57 km
- Ragashankar 2.72 km
- Raggi Gudda Temple 2.73 km
- Jaidev Hospital 2.88 km
- Jayadeva Hospital 2.88 km
- Bangalore Central Shopping Mall 2.89 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Euphoria 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- The Ambient Turret 4.0 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Treebo Akshaya Mayflower 4.0 Review Score - 123 reviews
- Quality Inn Shravanthi 4.0 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Grand Continent Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 107 reviews
- FabHotel Grand Continent JP Nagar 4.0 Review Score - 107 reviews
- Inchara Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Apollo Sindoori Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 20 reviews
- The Woodbridge Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Eco-Haya Apartment 4.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- Hotel Sri Sai 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Compact Maple Leaf 3.5 Review Score - 9 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mohendra on Aug 16,2017
What's Good: Excellent ambience and view from the roof top restaurant. Courteous staff. Rooms are clean and spacious. Washrooms are well maintained.
What needs to improve : Nothing comes to the mind.
by Mohendra on Jun 10,2017
What's Good: Very courteous and prompt in service6
What needs to improve : Could clean the windows and brighten the bedroom with more lights
by ARITRA on May 13,2017
What's Good: Helpful attitude of the staff
What needs to improve : Nothing that I can recollect
Stay at Aroma
by manish_taxconsultant on
Room is ok . Sufficient for 2 persons. Only thing was that bathroom had no ventilation in one room. The managanement needs to see that else the same creates uneasyness in the washroom to the second user. It's was near the place where I wanted to go . Also for having lunch and dinner good option for restaurant is available within a very short distance less than 5 minutes walking .
Decent stay at Bannerghatta
by aganesha on
Its a pretty decent hotel value for money.they put extra bed down so thats what i didnt like.the restaurant on terrace is hit with the locals,it has fantastic ambiance food is ok and drinks are fairly priced . the breakfast is very limited and being in banagalore they are very bad in local cuisine. i had my car ,but they prefer giving parking in the hotel to chavadi guest then to in house guest so quiet disappointed about that. forget in room service it takes more than an hr to get that at night better go upstairs.
Decent, Simple &Friendly
by AnishSanghvi on
I recently stayed here for a month with my family. The staff here is very co-operative and friendly. The rooms are decent enough with all the basic facilities and almost no point to raise a finger at. Location is also such that it connects to Banerghatta road and just besides IIM Bangalore. The atmosphere at restaurant "Chavdi is pleasant and lively always. I will surely recommend this one for a pleasant experience.
Value for Money
by Harinarayana T on
Excellent service. The staff go that extra mile to make your stay comfortable. There is a pickup and drop for short distances.(flexible about the distance) Breakfast was good. Lunch at the roof top restaurant was also good.
Felt bad about bed bugs as patient
by keshavac2017 on
Please eradicate bed bugs, try to provide clean and healthy ventilation rooms for patients who wants to stay for couple of days nearest to the hospital. Food is good but try to keep clean and wipe sounded area of cafeteria. Room rent also bit higher side. :(
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.