- Special Deals
Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites - A Sarovar Hotel
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 386 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Sarovar Davanam Portico Suites is a 4 star hotel in Bangalore located near Forum Mall (2 Km) and Udupi Garden Bus Stop (2.6 Km). This hotel offers airport transportation,Situated near City Center. The hotel houses a total of 132 well appointed rooms spread across 6 floors and offers in-room amenities like Wi-Fi connectivity, breakfast, seasonal fruits, newspaper, television,telephone and an attached bathroom. Additional facilitiesinclude valet parking, doctor on call, front desk, concierge, express check-in/check-out, swimming pool, spa, parking and lounge.
Tangerine, Gallopand Fukusuke are the 3 dining options at the property. The hotel also housesThe Embassy banquet hall having capacity of 70 pax and 12 board rooms with capacity of 05 to 15 pax. Bangalore Central Station is 10.5 Km and Bangalore International Airport is 41 Km from Sarovar Davanam Portico Suites.
Major places of attraction include Iskon Temple (15.8 Km), Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (8.1 Km) and Vidhana Soudha (9.3 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Supermarket 0.01 km
- Madivala Bus Stop 0.19 km
- Bangalore City Market 0.31 km
- Ayyappa Temple 0.34 km
- Kaveri Nursing Home 0.39 km
- Silk Board 0.59 km
- St. John Hospital 0.86 km
- st johns medical college 0.88 km
- Bda Shopping Complex 1.01 km
- Koramangala Bda Complex 1.02 km
- Dolphin Restaurant & Bar 1.05 km
- Medical College 1.07 km
- Hanumantemple 1.29 km
- Barista Coffee Shop 1.34 km
- E Zone 1.37 km
- Enigma Pub 1.38 km
- Enigma Restaurant 1.38 km
- Jyoti Niwas College 1.39 km
- It Hub 1.41 km
- Hsbc House 1.41 km
- Eateries 1.42 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Anshuman on Apr 24,2017
What's Good: Spacious room and wonderful breakfast
What needs to improve : nothing
- Terrible 5
- Poor 7
- Average 35
- Very Good 129
- Excellent 210
by nmscommercialdep on September 8, 2017
it is located at good place and well facilities are available . foods and buffets are great . we are very happy to be there and would surely visit there some more time . we hope to stay there again . .
Nice stay and clean ambience
by Pavan54321 on September 6, 2017
My preferred place whenever I visit Bangalore. Breakfast spread is also good. Recently, I stayed here in August. Courteous staff. Only flip side is outside the hotel there is a local vegetable and fruit market. I had stucked in the market while taking U turn. Apart from this, very good hotel for Business Travellers.
Very Good Stay
by RonakHV on September 2, 2017
Stayed here for 5 nights and had a very good stay. Hotel is adjacent to a mall but no disturbance whatsoever. Specious and clean rooms. Staff is good and quick with their service, particularly the staff at the restaurant. Decent food. The TV didn't work at times. Should have a better DTH services for the same.
Good comfortable stay
by Sanjay D on August 28, 2017
The rooms are very spacious. It has a living room as well, as a business traveler I could do my meetings in the room. The staff is extra ordinarily courteous. Breakfast spread is very good. Only negative point is the entrance to the hotel which is cluttered but once you are in, you have the best of luxuries.
Comfortable Family / Corporate Gateway
by arbala1973 on August 27, 2017
The Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites offers a comfortable stay for family with its spacious and well designed rooms. The terrace on the 8th floor offers a stunning view of the city landscape with 2 cozy banquet halls ideal for conferences, workshops and family gatherings. With a friendly staff,responsive service and decent menu options the Davanam Sarovar Portico suites is an ideal choice for family weekend gateway or a corporate gathering
every thing is great
by nmscommercialdep on September 8, 2017
Ask for a room with a city view.
by RonakHV on September 2, 2017
Ask for non smoking floors.
by arbala1973 on August 26, 2017
they dont have much of a view one side is street the other slum.
by aganesha on July 12, 2017
Best View mall side and excellent service
by csc0504 on June 25, 2017
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Travel counter
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Family Rooms
- In Room Movies
- Suitable for children
- Central Air Conditioning
- Steam room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fitness Centre
- Full Services Health Spa
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Breakfast in the Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Pool view
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Taxi Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Families with Children
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Electric kettle
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.