- Special Deals
Eagleton (The Golf Resort)
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 145 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Eagleton (The Golf Resort) is situated at a distance of 5 km from Wonderla Bangalore (Amusement Park) and 4 km from Bidadi Railway Station. This Bangalore accommodation offers internet access to its guests. This business hotel in Bangalore has 132 well-appointed rooms, spread over 3 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like tea/coffee maker, premium bedding, reading lamp, makeup mirror, television and attached bathroom. Eagleton (The Golf Resort) has a restaurant, lounge, travel counter, gym, front desk and parking area within the premises.
Laundry and transportation service is also provided to its guests. Travel hubs nearby include Hejjala Railway Station (6 km) and Kempegowda International Airport (71 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like Dodda Aalada Mara (18 km), Sri Matsya Narayana Temple (19 km) and Sri Mukthi Naga Mandir (16 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard SIngle Room on CP
20 Rooms Left!
Standard Double Room on CP
20 Rooms Left!
58 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Royale Senate - Hebbal 4.0 Review Score - 70 reviews
- The Monarch Luxur 4.5 Review Score - 857 reviews
- Fortune Park JP Celestial 4.0 Review Score - 491 reviews
- Aurick Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 87 reviews
- Hotel Royal Orchid, Bangalore 4.0 Review Score - 920 reviews
- Goldfinch Hotel Bangalore 4.0 Review Score - 304 reviews
- The Chancery Pavilion 3.5 Review Score - 870 reviews
- Svenska Electronic City Bangalore 4.5 Review Score - 406 reviews
- The Olive Suites 4.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Citrus Cunningham Road Bangalore 4.5 Review Score - 239 reviews
- Liwa - The Transit Hotel, Bengaluru 4.0 Review Score - 59 reviews
- Ramada Encore Bangalore Domlur 4.5 Review Score - 409 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Good course and helpful staff
by NeilyA69 on
I recently visited Bengaluru and visited Eagleton twice. Situated about 1 hours drive outside the city (subject to traffic). I phoned the course and was told i could just turn up and play. The staff were very helpful and getting a tee time, during the week, was so easy. Costs were: Golf 1200 rupees (14) Trolley 150 rupees (1.75) Caddy 500 rupees (6)+tip. There are a couple of huts located on the course where you can buy bottled water and snacks. The course itself was in good condition apart from the lack of sand in the bunkers. There are a few dog-leg type holes on the course and some testing tee shots which involve water. I would definitely recommend going to Eagleton.
Just another resort
by PraseedV on
Apart from its name that carries an eagle and golf, nothing is so very special about this place...including their food. An average place and may be an above average place for Corporate meetings. Since its a part of a golf course, the view is quite good. The area, as it is bit outside of the city, is serene.
by AlphaAn on
Rooms were good, clean with good bathroom facilities, very good location with lots of greenery and a great golf course, as a group booking the lunch times were a bit disorganised with many people waiting for food to be replenished, food quality was good,
Well Maintained Resort with loads of Facilities
by Raghuram P on
The best place to play Golf in Bangalore. The restaurant served sumptuous breakfast and lunch was just fine. There were several option for games or activities over there including Swimming, Billiards, Squash, Tennis, Foosball, etc. Good place to spend a weekend.
Great golf course
by KRCMurty on
Been to this place for a nights stay. Huge location and a wonderful Golf course. One of the best golf course In the country and very well Maintained. The rooms are old and not up to the mark. I found stains on bath tub and to me it felt like a sub standard hotel room. While the service is good the rooms should be refreshed. The property is to fast from City and unless you have no work in city stay here. Private cabs will charge anywhere Between Rs.1000 to 1200 from this place to city and I found very difficult to get one. If you are a golf lover this is a great place.
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.