- Special Deals
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 85 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated at a distance of 3 km from Bengaluru City Junction Railway Station, Hotel Chalukya offers in-house restaurant for its guests to dine in. This property in Bangalore is 2 km from Bangalore Palace. This 2-storey property accommodates 82 well-maintained rooms.
Telephone, makeup mirror, LCD TV and a work desk are some of the conveniences offered in the room. It also has an en-suite bathroom. Round the clock room service is offered to its guests. Facilities like travel assistance, currency exchange, laundry and parking are also available within the premises. Places worth visiting are ISKCON Bangalore (7 km), Cauvery Theatre (2 km) and UB City (3 km).
Hotel Chalukya can also be reached through Cantonment Railway Station (2 km) and Kempegowda International Airport (32 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Non-A/C With Breakfast & Wi-Fi
5 Rooms Left!
Standard Ac With Breakfast & Wi-fi
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Ac With Breakfast & Wi-Fi
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Planetarium 0.21 km
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain 0.43 km
- Turf Club 0.55 km
- Vidhana Soudha 0.64 km
- Parliament House 0.67 km
- State Legislature 0.68 km
- Vadhana Soudha 0.68 km
- Bangalore Golf Course 0.68 km
- Mallige Hospital 0.82 km
- Sigma Mall 0.85 km
- Fun Cinemas 0.85 km
- Freedom Park 0.87 km
- Kids Fort 0.9 km
- Deepam Sari Showroom 0.92 km
- Karnataka High Court 0.93 km
- Attara Katcheri 0.93 km
- Cubbon Park 0.94 km
- Annamaya Temple 0.97 km
- Secretariat Club 0.99 km
- Mahaveer Jain Hospital 1.12 km
- Century Club 1.16 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Chevron Hotel - Bengaluru (Bangalore) 3.5 Review Score - 174 reviews
- CRN Canary Sapphire 4.0 Review Score - 49 reviews
- Hotel Maurya 3.5 Review Score - 41 reviews
- Hotel Kanthi Comforts 3.5 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Hotel Himalaya by Monarch 4.5 Review Score - 70 reviews
- Hotel Paraag 3.5 Review Score - 38 reviews
- Sri Grand Inn 3.5 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Hotel Manasa Paradise 3.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hiland Suites 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Rajmahal 3.0 Review Score - 22 reviews
- SLN Comforts 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Adi Hospitality 3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sitaram on Aug 10,2017
What's Good: Hotel is very close to various government administrative offices including vidanasoudh and High court of Karnataka and price is also best to the facilities.
What needs to improve : Reception will also expecting tipping very unusual in comparidion with my any of my hotel stays. People do tip expectations at reception service isunusual.
by Rajeev on Aug 02,2017
What's Good: Hospitality
What needs to improve : Check in and check out
by guest on Jul 14,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Except location everything especially staff behaviour
by guest on Jun 12,2017
What's Good: Regular my hotel
What needs to improve : Bathroom
by Bharat on Jun 07,2017
What's Good: Room size
What needs to improve : Too much of old furniture
by jlpr on May 17,2017
What's Good: Value for money. Rooms are spacious
What needs to improve : Bed could be better
by guest on May 06,2017
What's Good: Reception
What needs to improve : AC is restricted to 27 Centigrade.
Ok ok hotel
by Gaurav B on
We were staying in this hotel during our work in Banglore. The hotel is situated near Coubon park and M.G.road and Brigade road is also very nearby. But complimentary breakfast and associate hotels are ok ok. If you stay here for 5 days then u will get repeated breakfast.
Dosa's are out of the world.
by Darshan P on
Was on an outing with family and were very hungry. This was the closest location. We ordered Dosa's for all of us. And trust me. They were out of the world. Chutney was feather on the hat. Not that clean place though and staff were not that friendly. The four stars are only and only for the dosa and chutney. Hat's of to the kitchen team.
Location, location, location
by bhargav r on
Hotel Chalukya is ideal for business travellers in Bangalore. It is located in such a strategic place that it will save you time everytime you need to travel anywhere within the city. Time being the most valuable asset for someone like me, I couldn't ask for more, especially for the price being offered. I was able to schedule and attend 6 meetings located across various parts of the city within 2 days without facing a time crunch. What's more? Quite simply, the hotel has a restaurant which offers the best south indian breakfast in town (the dosa is to die for). I found it interesting that there is another restaurant within the premises which serves non veg food as well. The staff was quite accomodating, happy to help with whatever I needed. Hygiene was not an issue as well. All in all I couldn't find a hotel at this price which includes all your basic requirements, is clean and quick food service of any cuisine, located at the heart of the city. If your agenda for travel in Bangalore is business, I would say this hotel gives you the most value for your time and money. Although not luxurious, for the prices on offer, I highly recommend staying here if ease of access to various parts of the city and time are priorities for you.
by Anand N on
This was the first hotel I visited some 30 years ago. It has changed quite a bit yet retaining the same flavor. The rava idli and masala dosas are outstanding. Mini meals is still served. Good place for discussion or time pass
by Anand P on
This hotel is a landmark by itself. It brings back memories of a Bangalore that once was. The location is perfect and is absolutely in the center of the city. First time visitors to the city would benefit from the location as all the great leisure spots are a few minutes away. The rooms are extremely spacious and the staff very courteous. All in all it is great value for money.
- Room service
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wedding services
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.