- Special Deals
Hotel T.A.P Gold Crest
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 219 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel T.A.P Gold Crest offers high-speed internet access to its patrons. One can reach the hotel via Bengaluru City Junction Railway that is 5 km away and Cubbon Park is 2 km. The property has a restaurant serving delicious food. This hotel in Bangalore has 54well-furnished room to choose from.
Rooms include conveniences like a tea/coffee maker, bottled drinking water, LCD TV, grooming mirror and separate sitting area. Hotel T.A.P Gold Crest also offers laundry, currency exchange and room service to its patrons.
Business center with internet access is also available within the premises. Guests can enjoy the real essence and experience joy with the city tours arranged by the travel desk. Local tourist spots include Bangalore Palace (6 km), Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium (5 km) and Infant Jesus Church (6 km).
This hotel in Bangalore is reachable via travel hubs such as Bengaluru City Junction Railway Station (5 km) and Kempegowda International Airport (37 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Non AC Room Only & Wi-Fi
5 Rooms Left!
Standard Non AC With Breakfast & Wi-Fi
5 Rooms Left!
Gold Class Ac With Breakfast & Wi-Fi
15 Rooms Left!
Platinum Class Ac With Breakfast & Wi-Fi
8 Rooms Left!
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- It Corridor 0.06 km
- Jew Town 0.06 km
- Hotel Nandhini 0.07 km
- Kims Hospital 0.55 km
- Urvashi Theatre 0.64 km
- Skc Mall 0.72 km
- Tipu Sultan Summer Palace 0.78 km
- Lal Bhag Gardens 0.79 km
- national games village 0.8 km
- Tippus Fort 0.92 km
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden Glass House 0.99 km
- Lal Bagh Park 1.05 km
- Lalbagh Lake 1.12 km
- Kr Market 1.19 km
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden 1.19 km
- Unity Building 1.26 km
- Rose Garden 1.27 km
- Big Bazaar H Siddaiah Road 1.34 km
- Trinity Hospital And Heart Foundation 1.35 km
- Juma Masjid 1.4 km
- Ashoka Pillar 1.45 km
You might also like these hotels
- FabHotel 29th Church's Inn 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Shrusti Comfort 3.0 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Hotel Manasa Paradise 3.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- U G Regal 3.0 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Hotel Janpath 4.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Shri Kamal Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel T.A.P Comforts 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Shree Ganesh Regency 4.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- SLN Comforts 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Deva Residency 3.0 Review Score - 9 reviews
- Hotel Shalimar 4.5 Review Score - 10 reviews
- Delhi Bhavan Lodge 3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by abhisek on Nov 15,2017
What's Good: location,behaviour of staff
What needs to improve : rat available inside the room
by M on Sep 11,2017
What's Good: Appearance and location
What needs to improve : Cleanliness and neatness
by Raakesh on Sep 09,2017
What's Good: Located in city center
What needs to improve : Room not clean. Locality not clean.
by Anand on Aug 28,2017
What's Good: It is a 6 to 10 years old property. They are maintaining properly in all the way, it is located in the main commercial area. Corporation circle, Lal bagh and KR Market is with in 2 KM. Staffs are very polite and comfortable with visitors.
What needs to improve : If they repaint or renovate the building, they can attract more customers.
by vivek on Aug 20,2017
What's Good: Behavior of staff and food
What needs to improve : Locaties
by NARESH on Aug 08,2017
What's Good: Location iz Ok
What needs to improve : Staff's behaviour and room condition not upto the mark.
by guest on Aug 08,2017
What's Good: Ambience
What needs to improve : Room fittings
by Mahendra on Jun 29,2017
What's Good: Flexible check in and check out timings..24 hours policy...
What needs to improve : Maintenance and professional staff...Many repairs to be done to make it perfect stay, though repairs won't impact comfort levels...
by Jojo on Jun 18,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Exerything
by Ashish solanki on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: Hotel area hotel decorations
What needs to improve : Food services
by Sourabh on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: Comfortable room
What needs to improve : Nothing
Stay at gold crest hotel bangalore
by vinayakmanjur on
I visited Bangalore last weekend for a business trip with our group from Pune . Stayed here for two days with my team. Place is fine as close to railway station and our client office in m g road. Rooms are clean and tidy. Staffs are co operative. Will visit again if comes to bangalore.
by $review.name on
It was really amazing holiday of our family. We stayed here for 3 nights . fine with the service. Rooms are good and they offered very good discounts to us. We found the place very peaceful in the middle of the city.
Worst hotel ever visited
by yashwanth y on
Very bad experience, rooms are as not in the photos , worst staff especially the front office staff are fit to be a bell boy , we had booked through make my trip around 7 Am , we called to the hotel for early check in and they agreed to give the rooms , after entering the hotel they didn't keep up their words we waited there for 4 hours , I suggest not to book this hotel
Nice place for a family stay
by celestineg0mes on
This hotel has everything needed for a pleasant stay. From the reception to the housekeeping. The service is very good and I really enjoyed the stay. But one thing i would like to add that there is no clearance of dishes after you order room service. It is a good budget hotel.
Nice Stay at Gold Crest- Bangalore
by rajan t on
We stayed here from 10th to 14th may 2017 with my family. this hotel is located near the city railway station and walkable distance from the city bus stop and lalbagh garden, easy and convinient to travel anywhere from here, about the hotel, its an average budget hotel, clean, simple and good . Hotel have one inhouse restra but it serves only veg. Since its in mid of city lots of options are there nearby.
- Front desk
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.