- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 64 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Ixora Suites is situated at a distance of 9 km from Kempegowda Railway Station (Bangalore). This property in Bangalore offers 24-hour help desk facility. Guest can choose to relax in any of the well-appointed rooms such as studios, luxury studios, residential 1/2 bedroom suites and comfort rooms.
This property in Bangalore is well-equipped with amenities like 24-hour hot water, on-site reception, 24-hour on-site management, wheel chair access. Additional services available within the premises are laundry facilities, dry cleaning, courier and postal services and lounge with terrace garden. Hotel Ixora Suites can be reached at a distance of 41 km from Kempegowda International Airport.
Places to visit around are ISKCON Temple at 13 km and Cubbon Park which is at around 6 km from this hotel in Bangalore.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Comfort Room Double
2 Rooms Left!
Luxury Studio Double
1 Rooms Left!
1 BHK Suites Double
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Chm Road 0.19 km
- Spinn 0.37 km
- Cauvery School 0.39 km
- Commecial Street 0.59 km
- Multiplex Indira Nagar 0.6 km
- Bangalore City Bus Stand 0.61 km
- Pvr Theatre 0.63 km
- Mg Mall 0.66 km
- Chinmaya Mission Hospital 0.68 km
- Chm Hospital 0.7 km
- Indiranagar Club 0.79 km
- Fab Mall 0.82 km
- Microsoft 1.44 km
- Bsnl Office 1.55 km
- Tata Energy Research Institute 1.6 km
- Kalki Temple 1.65 km
- Rmz Millenia 1.68 km
- Multiplex Kodihalli 1.69 km
- Someshwara Temple 1.76 km
- Gopal Krishna Temple 1.8 km
- Indira Nagar Old Airport 1.84 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ms. Dayang on 11-06-2015
It was a great experience and we had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Great location also.
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 3
- Very Good 11
- Excellent 50
Stayed for 3 Weeks
by Spade22 on June 11, 2017
This was my second stay at the Ixora Suites. First in May-June 2016 and now In May-June 2017. I could not be happier. Notes: 1. The service and staff are excellent 2. They launder my clothes in-house 3. The breakfast is very good. 4. It is one block from the Metro Train Line and just a few Train stops from the main downtown area at MG Road. 5. It is Very clean. 6. I needed to utilize a conference room. There Is a nice room on the top floor with a flat screen TV on the wall to project slide shows and the like. I would stay here again.
Simply the best!
by Leena_Toppr on June 6, 2017
The best part of Ixora Suites is Manager Mr Manoj T John who was always helpful. The place is neat and clean, felt like home. the staff is always friendly and we have always got the quick service. Its in the center of the city, which is the major attraction. We are looking forward to go back again. Regards, Leena
Close to most of the happening places in town
by apoorva r on May 17, 2017
Pretty decent place. Room is well kept. This property is just a stone throw distance from toit brew pub and a min walk from metro station. Couldn't eat anything at this place we had to travel early next morning. Good place for a layover, if you can manage the city's traffic so that you could hang out at some of the good places around.
We love Ixora
by KB0064 on April 9, 2017
We love staying here and appreciate the helpful and kind staff, the great rooms and location. We have stayed here for over 2 months at a time and find it like a second home and great place to live and work from in Bangalore. Thank you Mr. Sarab and Mr. Manoj!
Home Away from Home
by ramanpushpa on April 1, 2017
This is the first time we chose to stay at a serviced apartment. We stayed nearly for a month . This was the best decision we made . Excellent Location for Transport , Shopping , Restaurants and the bonus is , close to all our relatives . Ixora is well maintained by the staff . Cleaned the rooms every day , clean towels every day . The staff were very helpful , always smiling . The Manager Mr Manoj T John was always helpful. We had a very comfortable stay . We are looking forward to go back again soon . Pushpa Raman
Choose the room in the front facing.
by ramanpushpa on April 1, 2017
They will have limited offerings in Menu, for every food order they will prepare it fresh. order early.
by Ananya_November_2016 on February 13, 2017
Choice of room will depend on the need (number of people) and budget, (as there are rooms of different categories and tariff).
by nita55 on March 2, 2016
Ask for the rooms on the front side of the hotel (same as the hotel entrance) they are quieter.
by neha4588 on July 22, 2015
Ask for a room with balcony if possible
by Nandan G on February 2, 2015
- Airport transportation
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Suitable for children
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Fitness Centre
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Massage-available in room
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
- Air conditioning-Room
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottle Opener
Media & Entertainment
- CD Player
- DVD player
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-wireless
- Inroom Broadband
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Makeup mirror
- Reading lamps
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showers
- Primium bathrooms
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Cooking facilities (stove etc.)
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Separate sitting area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.