- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 12 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Reachable from Bangalore Cantonment (3 km) and Cubbon Park (3 km), Classic Rooms MG Road offers a luxurious stay for the travelers. This business hotel in Bangalore provides internet access to its patrons. This accommodation in Bangalore has a total of 23 well-appointed rooms that are equipped with essential requisites.
Rooms include conveniences like premium bedding, air conditioner, television, telephone, wardrobe and attached bathroom. Classic Rooms MG Road has a business center, conference room, travel counter, restaurant and parking area within the premises.
Laundry and room service is also provided to its guests. Travel hubs nearby include Bengaluru City Junction Railway Station (5 km) and Kempegowda International Airport (35 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like Bangalore Palace (6 km), Lalbagh Botanical Garden (5 km) and Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park (3 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Single
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room Double
11 Rooms Left!
Premium Room Single
3 Rooms Left!
Premium Room Double
4 Rooms Left!
Suite Room Double
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bombay Shoppe 0.03 km
- Dubai Plaza 0.1 km
- Mahatma Subway Station 0.13 km
- Mahatma Gandhi Road Metro Station 0.14 km
- Rex Cinema 0.24 km
- Escon Temple 0.24 km
- Business Centre 0.3 km
- Shopping Arcades 0.39 km
- Limelight 0.42 km
- Bangalore Central Mall 0.44 km
- Copper Chimney 0.44 km
- Bombay Store 0.46 km
- St. Joseph College 0.47 km
- Church Street 0.5 km
- It Mall 0.51 km
- Kaveri Handicrafts 0.54 km
- Safina Plaza 0.57 km
- Business District 0.58 km
- Inox Garuda Mall 0.59 km
- Kenko Spa 0.59 km
- Carriappa Memorial Park 0.65 km
You might also like these hotels
- Nandhana Vista 3.5 Review Score - 48 reviews
- The Chevron Brigade 3.0 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Ramanashree Brunton Road 4.0 Review Score - 110 reviews
- Hotel Empire International, Koramangala 3.5 Review Score - 152 reviews
- Hotel Empire International (Central Street) 3.5 Review Score - 97 reviews
- Cynosure 3.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- OYO 554 Hotel Red Carpet Residence 5.0 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Aga West Park 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- OYO 316 Hotel Brigade Royale 3.5 Review Score - 55 reviews
- The Ocea International Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 66 reviews
- Citizen Residency 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Ozone 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sukhesh on Aug 07,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Everything from lack of cleanliness,lack of parking, lack of maintenance
by Roychan on Jun 11,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Cleanliness, nothing as promised service
by amit on Jun 08,2017
What's Good: Location, spacious
What needs to improve : Everything else
by John on May 20,2017
What's Good: The location
What needs to improve : Staff, service, cleaniness
by Tehsin on May 08,2017
What's Good: Nothing. Everything is so bad. Waste of money.
What needs to improve : 1. Only 1 device can connect thier Wifi.2. Rooms are old and toilets not so clean. Breakfast is horrible.
by Jose on May 05,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : No value for money
by Krishnakumar on Feb 18,2017
What's Good: Location, spaciousness
What needs to improve : the view outside the window was unclean, as it had litter
by Billy W on
So the first room we were put in on the ground floor had a very damp smell and the bed felt slightly damp when we complained the very young hotel worker (call him Hairbear as he has big hair) came to the room and said all the rooms were like that and it wasn't damp, he also told us our boiler was fine even though there was no hot water. Later that night down came the rain outside and inside out room as it ran down the inside wall, again we complained and a different cross eyed hotel boy refused to move us and just kept chatting to me in Hindi (I don't speak Hindi) and saying it ok, it ok. I finally went and complained to the older gentleman in reception who immediately after some arguing with cross eyes relocated us to a better room with no leaks and a working boiler on the 2nd floor. Breakfast was again a joke as hairbear refused to accept our order for toast stating we could only order idli or dosa neither of which we wanted so we sent him away only to have the front desk clerk knock 5 minutes later offering us toast. The over all appearance is slightly run down the lift only works when they are not pumping water out of it and it's a bit smelly. It's predominantly stayed in by Indian men out in Bangalore drinking who for some reason like to leave their hotel doors open and are very noisy. Moral of the story don't deal with the house boys hairbear and crosseyes we absolutely useless although the older lad who started sorting out breakfast was ok. Other than location this hotel is really not worth it and only the fact that the 2nd room was ok saved it from a terrible from me.
Summer Vacation at MG Road .Bangalore
by Prashanth S on
It is very satisfying staying at Classic rooms next to metro station which is located heart of Bangalore. Easy to travel to most part of city thr Metro. Also night life is very nice at church street area. Affordable n clean rooms. The service is very good. Thanks
Very poor service and unhygenic
by MammenJ on
The reception staff was very rude and unprofessional, no concept hospitality at all. The hotel is not maintained at all and its very unhygienic. Even after booking with request for early check in, they were not flexible even though they had lot of vacancy. The staff needs to learn what it means to be hospitable.
Relaxing Family Trip
by Aniketh S on
Regular visitor to Bangalore but, this is the first time in this place had good rooms,with all facilities and located in a commercial area with lot of malls nearby. The room service was also fast . It also has a restaurant and a lounge bar..will surely again visit this hotel.
One of the best hotel
by sanju5846 on
Me and and my wife booked the hotel through make my trip the hotel pic seem good but once we reach there the manger told that the check in time is 12 clock I reached there by early morning 7 .... He told me to wait up-to 12 or else you have to pay 2000 rs extra ...even though the hotel rooms are empty he refused ...there was no other option for me I payed rs 2000 just for 5 hours. .... We in entered the room I was smelling horrible the room size is too small and also the were no clean... I asked for a cup of tea wen he bought it was smelling like cigarettea ash inside the tea... But 10 morning itself I check out from there Please dnt book this hotel
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Transportation Service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.