- Special Deals
Park Plaza Bengaluru - A Sarovar Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 592 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located 48 km away fromKempegowda International Airport, Park Plaza Bengaluru features an outdoorswimming pool, a fitness center and a spa. This hotel in Bangalore offers highspeed internet access and secretarial services.
The hotel offers 218 spaciousrooms with elegant furnishings and various modern amenities. Some of the in-roomamenities include LCD TV tea coffee maker, mini-bar, 24 hour room service and workstationwith ergonomic features. Park Plaza Bengaluru has a24 hour multi cuisine restaurant offering Indian and western delicacies.
Guestscan enjoy variety of drinks at the hotels on-site lounge, The Gadang. SaffronRestaurant offers Indian Kebabs and Lebanese Mezze. This hotel in Bangaloreoffers facilities like travel desk, complimentary buffet breakfast and fitnesscenter.
Park Plaza Bengaluru islocated 18 km away from Bangalore Railway Station. Some of the local attractions include LalbaghGardens (17 km), Garuda Mall (12 km), Lifestyle Mall (19 km) and Outer RingRoad (13 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- H2O Restaurant 0.17 km
- Multiplex Outer Ring Road 0.17 km
- Vims Speciality Hospital 0.23 km
- Marathahalli Shopping Centre 0.28 km
- Corporate Hub Tech Parks 0.43 km
- Nataraj Wonders 0.58 km
- Marthahalli Outer Ring Road 0.6 km
- Shiv Mandir 0.74 km
- Jp Morgan Office Premises 0.9 km
- Marthahalli Bus Stand 0.92 km
- Prestige It Park 0.96 km
- Nalli Silks Showroom 1.1 km
- Pizza Hut Marathahalli 1.29 km
- Shankara Eye Hospital 1.65 km
- Cisco Office Premises 1.73 km
- Hal Heritage Centre And Aerospace 1.96 km
- Hyper City Mall 2.04 km
- Aero Space Museum 2.04 km
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd 2.64 km
- Cosmos Mall 2.66 km
- Sarjapur It Corridar 2.77 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mandeep on Nov 26,2016
- Terrible 13
- Poor 10
- Average 46
- Very Good 209
- Excellent 314
by Pratik T on August 20, 2017
I stayed in the hotel for 4 nights. Big rooms with decent internet speed. Meals were good and had variety of cuisines. The staff of the hotel was very polite and customer centric. Swimming pools and the front of the hotel was under renovation during my visit.
by Puneeth J on August 20, 2017
Worst hotel ever in marathalli ..... the staff here are very rude ..... had a very bad experience..... I think it shouldn't even be given a two star category..... there is a big hall where a/c doesn't even work .... I don't know what kind of negative attitude the staff carries ..... the breakfast and food is also bad .... not good taste at all .... radisson blue is overtaking them it seems .... these people will spoil their name also .....
Very good hotel
by Colin C on August 10, 2017
Park Plaza is a very good hotel. Despite the exterior it is high quality. Stayed 5 nights on this trip. The rooms are large. There is adequate desk space for working in the room. The AC works well. Offers free transport within 10km. This is a good service but booking is inefficient. Even if you pre-book it seems to make no difference to them being ready for you. In the end we gave up and simply went down 10 minutes before we wanted to leave. Ironically, they also collect and they were always early. There are restaurants and a bar. On this occasion did not eat dinner at the restaurants but had breakfast in Melange. The food is good but the service is slow. Be prepared to have to wait or ask more than once for coffee or juices. On one occasion had the buffet Indian lunch in Melange. It was very good. The bar is good and has a pool table. The staff here are very good, friendly and efficient.
Never saw white towels to get that gray
by VictorZh on August 9, 2017
Stayed in that hotel several times over last 3 years. Hotel is getting shabby. Service is mostly ok although a waiter was really pushing single malt when it appeared that beer that I wanted was not available...
If you want to pay for services, better to go somewhere else
by Puneeta P on August 9, 2017
It is just a another hotel with 4 star brand name. Same breakfast for all the days , though the options are a lot. Also in terms of services,had to call the room service many times to get a shampoo or any toiletary, Very Slow and not upto the mark
Many IT companies in the vicinity.
by Pratik T on August 20, 2017
Ask for a room high up and at the back, the main road can be noisy due to car horns.
by rugbygeezer on July 30, 2017
Charming & modern hotel with great SPA!!
by Ricardo Oliveir... M on July 27, 2017
Book Tables in Restaurant through dine out and get extra disocunt
by Jase201723 on June 24, 2017
by mpaulsonhen1 on April 21, 2017
- Central Air Conditioning
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detectors
- Indoor Parking
- Kids Pool
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Laptop safe
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Families with Children
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
- Pool Table
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Shopping Close by
- Cinema close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Pool view
- Electric kettle
- Living Area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.