- Customer Support
Park Plaza Bengaluru - A Sarovar Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 536 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located 48 km away fromKempegowda International Airport, Park Plaza Bengaluru features an outdoorswimming pool, a fitness center and a spa. This hotel in Bangalore offers highspeed internet access and secretarial services.
The hotel offers 218 spaciousrooms with elegant furnishings and various modern amenities. Some of the in-roomamenities include LCD TV tea coffee maker, mini-bar, 24 hour room service and workstationwith ergonomic features.
Park Plaza Bengaluru has a24 hour multi cuisine restaurant offering Indian and western delicacies. Guestscan enjoy variety of drinks at the hotels on-site lounge, The Gadang. SaffronRestaurant offers Indian Kebabs and Lebanese Mezze.
This hotel in Bangaloreoffers facilities like travel desk, complimentary buffet breakfast and fitnesscenter. Park Plaza Bengaluru islocated 18 km away from Bangalore Railway Station. Some of the local attractions include LalbaghGardens (17 km), Garuda Mall (12 km), Lifestyle Mall (19 km) and Outer RingRoad (13 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Single Room
10 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Deluxe Double Room
10 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- H2O Restaurant 0.19 km
- Multiplex Outer Ring Road 0.19 km
- Vims Speciality Hospital 0.21 km
- Marathahalli Shopping Centre 0.29 km
- Corporate Hub Tech Parks 0.45 km
- Nataraj Wonders 0.6 km
- Marthahalli Outer Ring Road 0.61 km
- Shiv Mandir 0.75 km
- Jp Morgan Office Premises 0.89 km
- Marthahalli Bus Stand 0.94 km
- Prestige It Park 0.96 km
- Nalli Silks Showroom 1.11 km
- Pizza Hut Marathahalli 1.29 km
- Shankara Eye Hospital 1.64 km
- Cisco Office Premises 1.72 km
- Hal Heritage Centre And Aerospace 1.98 km
- Hyper City Mall 2.04 km
- Aero Space Museum 2.06 km
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd 2.63 km
- Cosmos Mall 2.67 km
- Sarjapur It Corridar 2.76 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 10
- Poor 7
- Average 41
- Very Good 191
- Excellent 287
Very nice hotel
by MamaTrip on December 3, 2016
Very clean and safe (security checkpoint at iron gate/wall entrance and scanner when walking in to hotel). Nice modern rooms - love the bathroom...very cool. Restaurants are very good. Reasonable room rates too.
by Jacques M J on December 1, 2016
The hotel is very nice and very well kept. The staff are just very professional and always there to assist, including the security guards and the drivers. The restaurants are just great and provide a variety of food so that you don't have to go out to look for a restaurant after a long day. The gym has top quality machines that just get me going during my stay. I would definitely come back.
Good professional but slightly costly
by asheesh S on November 29, 2016
I was in Bangalore this month to attend a meeting. Stayed at Park Plaza which is just near to many of the IT parks. Therefore the location if good if you are on a business tour. Rooms are good but not exceptional at this rates. Cup of tea in room can cost more than 200 bucks.. Dining is good. The 'Melange' offers good spread of dishes which are on expected lines. Service is not that good and after a few rounds one can understand why i am saying so. Reception desk is helpful. hotel staff is nice and innocent. Overall a good place for business travellers if your company is paying. For individuals and family may be there can be more options in the city.
by Shiv K on November 26, 2016
I had the buffet of Melange a multiple time and can say that they have one of the widest spread though it becomes monotonous as the menu doesn't change often. Quality is good and staff are courteous.. would recommend for company get together and outing
Steak house @ Park Plaza
by Lefler on November 12, 2016
After a busy week at work. Both me and my colleague decided a well deserved treat was required. So we decided on the steak house. Arshad greeted us with a warm welcome that was genuine an sincere. We both plumped for the chateaubriand. We were not prepared for the meal that was about to appear, bread, salad, consomme, prawns and then the main event the steak. Every course was delicious and I have to say the steak was the best I've had to date. After eating all that I decided no, I'll take my pudding to go as the portions had been so big and I laughed when my cheesecake appeared. If you are staying here, pleeeease try this place. 10/10.
not sure...i think more or less they are same as the exteriors outside are nothing great
by asheesh S on November 29, 2016
room towards pool side are more beautiful
by sanorita2013 on October 3, 2016
Get a high floor, not overlooking the sewage plant.
by nernst654876769 on September 15, 2016
Book your transfers to the office or arrive a few minutes before you wish to depart to avoid being late in the morning.
by Nishant C on August 31, 2016
get higher floor for best view.
by sherloreyes on August 25, 2016
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- LCD / Projector
- Travel counter
- Business center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
- Pool view
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.