- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 149 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Eefa is a 3 - star property offering essentialservices in Belgaum Offering free Wi-Fi access in public areas of the propertythis hotel is 133km from Belgaum Airport This hotel comprises 59 rooms for accommodation Someamenities common in all rooms are teacoffee maker television internationaldirect dialing an electronic safe mini-bar and standard toiletries in thebathroom Other facilities include car on rent facility doctor oncall facility laundry services travel assistance and concierge services Italso houses a well-equipped fitness centre Breakfast buffet is also offered atthis hotel Guests can enjoy a variety of delicacies at Appetite - The CoffeeShop In addition the rooftop restaurant serves Continental and Indiancuisine It also has a well stocked bar where drinks can be enjoyed The hotel hasa rooftop that comprises a swimming pool and a restaurant For business travelers the hotel offers threewell-appointed banquet halls This place is reachable from Zarap RailwayStation which is 107 km and Edapally Bus Stand which is 127 km from the hotel Placesof interest are Belgaum Fort 24km Military Animal Park 32km KambliKhoot 16km Forest Nursery 7 km and Sundi Water Falls 2 21km Note Maintenance work in process on 5th and 6th floor between 0800 am till 0700 pm everyday from August 2015 to February 2016
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Double Room
9 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Deluxe Single Room
9 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- BV Bellad Law College 0.52 km
- Belgaum Golf Course 0.78 km
- Nucleus Mall 1.02 km
- Ambedkar Hall 1.36 km
- Hockey Stadium 1.38 km
- AM Shaikh Homeopathic Medical College 1.54 km
- Belgaum Fort 1.71 km
- Kamali Basadi 1.73 km
- Safa Masjid 1.75 km
- Belgaum Lake 1.88 km
- Old Assembly Hall 1.95 km
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College 2.0 km
- Nartaki Theatre 2.01 km
- Belgaum Cancer Hospital 2.06 km
- KLE Academy of Higher Education And Research 2.07 km
- Belgaum Railway Station 2.09 km
- Belgaum District Stadium 2.27 km
- Mohammed Shah Wali 2.29 km
- RR Bus Station 2.48 km
- Museum of Ethnomedicinal Plants of Western Ghats 2.56 km
- St John The Bapist Church 3.49 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 2, 2015
Hotel does not provide Wi Fi services in room. This is the only pathetic news. Hence it is totally inconvenient for Business travelers
on December 27, 2014
Hotel has very good facilities. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. They also have inter-connected rooms which was useful in our case. The only trouble was that eventhough it is a business hotel they do not give free wifi connectivity in the rooms. The food quality also could be improved as most of the North Indian food items tasted the same to me.
on September 19, 2014
- Terrible 10
- Poor 7
- Average 34
- Very Good 74
- Excellent 24
Best accommodation, average food, poor service.
by KIRTI3723 on August 26, 2016
The only decent place to stay in Belgaum. Go with "NO" expectations. Food in the place is average and may disappoint many times. But service is unspeakable. The menu is inadequate for a regular traveler.
Nice hotel, centrally located, good rooms
by subashjohn on August 2, 2016
The hotel has large, good rooms, very clean and well maintained. Restaurant is good. We had stayed for a couple of days and found the staff helpful and courteous. It is centrally located and close to transport facilities. Only the fitness centre was under repairs and looks like it stays so most of the time
by ONLINETRAVEL01 on July 25, 2016
The staff are total unprofessional, untrained. there is no proper management of the hotel. Food quality is the worst. And the most important part is there is no restaurant sales. the business of this hotel has come down drastically. please think once before checking in this hotel.
Very nice visit
by doctall41 on June 1, 2016
The rooms are very large and open, the beds are very low to the ground compared to the US. I always used the stairs, just for the exercise and to avoid the undersized elevator. Food in the restaurant was good, although after a week, it all began to taste the same. Nice, clean place with friendly service.
Stay at Eefa
by Aparna B on May 29, 2016
My family of four stayed at Eefa in an apartment kind of room. Since we have twin daughters this was the best kind of room for a family. It has 2 bedrooms and a common family room. It really relaxed our apprehension. I feel Eefa serve the best paneer dishes and the best falooda I have eaten till date.
Road side rooms can get noisy. Prefer the pool side.
by KIRTI3723 on August 25, 2016
The rooms at the back are quieter. Rooms in the front have traffic noise, though very less at night
by subashjohn on August 1, 2016
Might be quieter in the back, but the view is better out front.
by doctall41 on June 1, 2016
All rooms are good and big.
by Sachin K on May 16, 2016
The rooms facing the rear are likely less noisy.
by editorindisguise on May 9, 2016
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business center
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.