- Special Deals
Vasco Dagama Beach Resort
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 83 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated on Kappad Thirvangoor Road, Vasco Dagama Beach Resort can be reached from Thiruvangoor Bus Stop (3 km) and Pazhukkara Shiva Temple (3 km). The occupants at this Calicut hotel are offered with internet facility. Accommodation is provided in 47 spacious and well-kept rooms, spread over 2 floors.
Each room is equipped with essential requisites like television with premium TV channels, comfortable bed and tea/coffee maker. Hot and cold running water is also available in the attached bathrooms. Guests staying at Vasco Dagama Beach Resort are offered with room service, health spa service and laundry.
This business hotel in Calicut features gym, restaurant, swimming pool and business center within the premises. Chemancheri Railway Station (3 km) and Calicut International Airport (CCJ) (43 km) are the travel hubs nearby.
Attractions nearby include Kappad Beach (0.1 km) and Pookad Kalalayam (2 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Beach View Exotic Superior with Breakfast
27 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Asma Tower 4.0 Review Score - 187 reviews
- Malabar Palace 3.5 Review Score - 71 reviews
- The Raviz Resort & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 680 reviews
- Westway Hotel Calicut 3.5 Review Score - 93 reviews
- Renai kappad beach resort 4.0 Review Score - 229 reviews
- Hotel Marina Residency 4.0 Review Score - 271 reviews
- Sahyadri Hills 4.5 Review Score - 37 reviews
- Common Grounds Guest House 5.0 Review Score - 66 reviews
- Hotel Paramount Tower 3.5 Review Score - 71 reviews
- The North Park Vatakara 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Sea Queen Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- TG Rooms Govindapuram 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Peter on Jun 01,2017
What's Good: Ideal location.
What needs to improve : Water supply was interrupted for 4 hours. Food was very expensive. Breakfast was horrible.
by Peter on May 13,2017
What's Good: The location
What needs to improve : Interrupted power supply. Water had a fishy odour
by Peter on Apr 19,2017
What's Good: The location and food.
What needs to improve : Paid for a cottage but got a room instead.
Amazing resort and staff
by arunachakravartula on
We were 4 women with kids who went on a weekend trip because we wanted a quiet beach place for the kids. The beach wasn't great but the resort was exactly what we wanted. We went in an unseason, hence it was hardly occupied. They gave us connecting rooms with beach view which were very neat. The room service was prompt. We should make a special mention of the courtesy of the staff. We were new to the place and did the not know the pick up point for our return bus journey. Sampath came with us to the bus point and waited till boarding. Also Ashok and Unni were prompt in responding to our needs. They made our trip pleasant and hassle-free. Only con is food which is very simple with limited menu. Nothing great to be expected.
Beautiful property, not so beautiful management
by elenadl108 on
Beautiful property very close to the beach. Rooms are spacious and clean. Nice balcony. A/C works. The water comes out yellow from tub. Hot water not always available. The whole property needs some LOVE and up keeping. The trash here and there needs to be picked up, at restaurant please give place mats when you serve the food. In room please offer tea kettle, like you have on your brochure, with teas, coffees etc. or take it off brochure. The restaurant offers amazingly tasty overpriced food. Thank you! Majority of stuff doesn't speak english or hindi making it difficult to communicate. The so called "spa" needs a MAJOR cleaning. The 2 massages we had were nothing but a complete waste of money. The therapists had no clue what they were doing. Also, please don't charge 100 rupees for 2 bottles of water. Foreign credit cards not accepted.
Worst resort of my life
by ashish g on
When we reached hotel their was no staff. All the staff was on leave. After wards one person came who assist us in getting our cottage. The rooms were old and smelly . Water was having bad smell. Will not recommended this
Nice rooms and food but terrible water
by TravelBugSharjah on
We had an overnight stay at the resort. The rooms are well maintained. Food is tasty but will take time. We did not try room service. The resort is right on the beach and sea us hardly 50 metres from the resort. You cannot swim as it us classed as dangerous area. The worst part was the water supplied in the bathrooms. The water was smelly with lot of foreign particles. When enquired at the reception, they said that the water is being used from the pond in front of the resort after filtration . The water was green and smelly. Either there is no proper filtration or it is not working. We decided not to take bath! If this is rectified, this resort could be an excellent property.
Two day family visit
by Gauri R on
The resort needs serious attention. The lovely big swimming pool had dirty water with filter not working. once told and efforts made, when we went in the tiles of the swimming pool floor were cracking and in our hands !!! it actually hurt my daughters foot. People are nice but the place doesnt look well maintained. cobwebs in the new room, staff that doesnt understand even basic english....breakfast menu which was meagre than a small resort. Intent good- implementation very weak. our trips to calicut city saved grace !
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Business center
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Full Services Health Spa
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.