- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 27 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in the prime location of Sector 35-C Himanis Hotel is a 2-star property which offers guests a range of amenities while ensuring absolute comfort Since the hotel is close to the commercial hubs it is a popular place for business travellers and even tourists find it perfect The hotel has a total of 15 rooms all of which are air-conditioned and have the amenities that guests would look for Guests can enjoy the luxury of having an attached bathroom with running water There are plenty of dining options at Himanis Hotel and these include The Blue Moon Lounge-Pub-Bar the Cheers Bar amp Restaurant and the Crepe Station Caf While the Blue Moon is a wonderful place to spend an evening with wine and music the Crepe Station Caf brings delicious crepes to the guests The Cheers Bar and Restaurant is a multi-cuisine dining options which offers not just Indian and Tandoori dishes but also spirits Since the hotel is located near the most popular destinations of the city guests can easily access all of them
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Classic Room With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 950
Deluxe Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1100
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1200
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1300
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gurudwara Guru Gobind Singh Sabha 0.62 km
- Topiary Park 0.71 km
- Piccadily Theatre 0.88 km
- J W Marriott 0.99 km
- British School 1.08 km
- Mukat Hospital Heart Institute 1.09 km
- Chandi Devi Temple 1.15 km
- Fragrance Garden 1.28 km
- Terrace Garden 1.35 km
- Tara Sector Shopping Area 1.49 km
- Inter State Bus Terminus Sector 43 1.55 km
- Bus Stand Sec 43 1.56 km
- Hibiscus Garden 1.64 km
- Secretariat Vidhan Sabha 1.65 km
- Chandigarh Bus Stand 1.66 km
- ISBT Bus Stop 1.66 km
- 17Th Market 1.68 km
- Roll Garden 1.75 km
- University Campus 1.77 km
- sector 42 lake 2.12 km
- chandigarh railway station with bar 2.39 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on April 27, 2015
on January 28, 2015
on October 6, 2014
- Terrible 3
- Poor 3
- Average 1
- Very Good 12
- Excellent 8
Sweet hotel at center 9f city
by Nishant J on August 13, 2016
On an extended weekend trip to Shimla, we took a pit stop at chandigarh and booked this hotel through oyo since we dont want to spend much. Its a small hotel with all amenities and very close to market n rock garden n Sukhana lake. Best part staff is courteous and rooms are neat and clean. Definitely sugfest if u want value for money
Nice Hotel to stay
by Nupur87 on April 21, 2016
Location is good. Average hotel. Rooms are Average. less trained staff. Hotel Lounge is good. Also the hotel has its own cafe coffee day. The room was nice,clean and with all facilities.and also having free wifi.
Worst experience ever !!
by nitin_monty28 on April 3, 2016
Worst time I have ever had in Himani's. Being so regular to Himani in chandigarh and shimla as well. Very pathetic attitude of staff specially your manager Mr Vijay in the bar is such a arrogant and stubborn man,who was not at all ready to listen what his costumer needs or expecting. M really sorry to say being having such an experience staff is a liability to your bar. If I would have a reason not to come back is Mr Vijay only.
Great Location, Excellent staff good hotel
by ruby399 on March 17, 2016
Was here on a business trip . The location is too good with all major happening things in 200-300 meters. The hotel itself has a very cool lounge . a great place to hang out after a tiring day. The staff was very good. i had booked for a base category 'classic' room . the room seemed nice but was small for me and my partner. We requested and the hotel manager next day gave us a upgraded deluxe room at a nominal hike. The money we shelved out was well worth to the facilities and location. The room was nice, clean with all modern amenities. one things that was cool was free wifi. The buffet breakfast was nice. Also the hotel has its own cafe coffee day.. just a great add on...must visit if in chandigarh..safe , clean , courteous staff and great location.
by Deepika1718 on January 20, 2016
Average hotel with worst hospitality. Rooms are terrible.less trained staff. Best part is its location. Night manager was very rude... I have visited shimla himani too but this one is horrible. Hotel need renovation too.
If two persons dont book classic (base category) room.
by ruby399 on March 17, 2016
Fantastic option of 3 & 4 Beds in a Room for Families & Groups. Book early for Street View Rooms.
by ANKURSINGHAL77 on July 5, 2015
Room number 101 is best
by PremShekhawat on April 26, 2015
Deluxe rooms were picked by me
by ranveer452 on December 10, 2014
Front side rooms are having market view.
by Chaitendra G on October 10, 2014
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.