Hotel Mount View
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 249 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Sector 10, Hotel Mount View is the only 5-star hotel in the region. Surrounded by lush green lawns, the hotel is an ideal place to spend vacations with family or friends. Centrally air-conditioned, the hotel has 145 rooms and 10 suites, each of which exudes charm with elegant light fittings, well-crafted furniture and finest duvets.
All the rooms are outfitted with teacoffee maker, refrigerator, satellite television, hair dryer and safe deposit locker. Rustles is the multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can pamper their taste buds by savouring Indian, Continental, Chinese and Italian cuisine.
The Magic WOK is another restaurant that specialises in preparing Chinese cuisine. Vintage Terrace Lounge Bar is the recently introduced facility, offering a large variety of mocktails and cocktails. The hotel also comprises a coffee shop and a pastry shop.
Hotel Mount View provides facilities like currency exchange, medical assistance, laundry service, internet access and car rental. For assuring guests convenience, it also offers round-the-clock-room service and airport transfers.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- CLTA Tennis Stadium 0.43 km
- Government Museum And Art Gallery 0.58 km
- Museum of Evolution of Life 0.69 km
- Department of Tourism 0.71 km
- Bougainvillea Garden 0.98 km
- Rose Garden 0.99 km
- Art Gallery 1.1 km
- Open Air Theatre 1.16 km
- Fun Cinemas TDI Mall 1.27 km
- TDI Mall 1.27 km
- Floral Sculpture Garden 1.32 km
- Nehru Hospital PGI 1.34 km
- KC Shopping Mall 1.37 km
- British Library 1.39 km
- National Gallery of Portraits 1.46 km
- Capital Complex 1.56 km
- PGI Advanced Paediatric Centre 1.62 km
- Sector 17 Market 1.65 km
- Rock Garden 1.68 km
- Dr Batra Superspeciality Hospital 1.75 km
- Punjab University 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 31, 2015
on June 24, 2014
- Terrible 11
- Poor 17
- Average 62
- Very Good 108
- Excellent 51
Central location five star hotel in Govt. sector
by sg103 on October 11, 2016
Central Prime location adjacent to Rose Garden. Entrance lobby big clean reception staff courteous and quick. Breakfast included and served in big restaurant with lot of choices. View of the garden is very good. Rooms are clean. TV/Cable just OK could be better. Bathroom clean. Aircon good and comfortable.
Sarkari Culture Feeling
by Vikas M on September 29, 2016
In the mid of VVIP area and can say first 5 property of that region, this hotel is mainly used by government official ( as the property itself is govt. owned). Enter the main lobby area and you will feel that u come in some 5++ hotel. Such a massive and awesome lobby. Then comes the reception area, typical govt culture. They don't know even our booking is for single or double occupancy as well want us to show proof rather than check their systems. And apology u never expect from sarkari people. Once u enter rooms you can say very well maintained furniture and if very high quality but need lots of renovation. Staff is cooperative. Breakfast is descent. Huge lawn and very well maintained. In nutshell if company paid you can but for person expense it is not a worth hotel for that much price.
Had My Pre Wedding Party Here!
by Jatinder P on September 22, 2016
Great hotel and very nice rooms! My Pre Wedding Party (Sangeet) went very well in the hall on the 1st floor. This hotel has been here for years and is still one of the best in Chandigarh! I would defo recommend it!
by Puneet M on September 20, 2016
No value for money , very uncomfortable mattress... Bf was good but I will not suggest this hotel for business trips..looks like old hotel ..you have better option to suggest in same price..check before booking
The best in Chandigarh! Better than Taj and Marriott! Trust me ;)
by Sarah K on September 18, 2016
We went there as part of Royal Enfield Himalayan Odyssey in July and it's great! The hotel staff is extremely polite and helpful and rooms are immaculate! Spick and span! Loved my experience of staying over at Mount View. The swimming pool is small though but I still loved it :)
Ground floor rooms are better and ask for garden side.
by sg103 on October 11, 2016
All are nice
by Sarah K on September 18, 2016
Taste food. It's nice
by _kul_makarand on September 12, 2016
Only stayed in the Old wing so felt it was nice. Not sure about the new wing though.
by OpenWorldTrips123 on August 22, 2016
Choose only OLD WING
by DEEPBLUE69 on August 11, 2016
- Room service
- Business center
- Beauty Parlour
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Tennis Courts
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Flower Shop
- Conference Room
- Health club
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.