- Special Deals
Hotel Mount View
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 290 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Sector 10, Hotel Mount View is the only 5-star hotel in the region. Surrounded by lush green lawns, the hotel is an ideal place to spend vacations with family or friends. Centrally air-conditioned, the hotel has 145 rooms and 10 suites, each of which exudes charm with elegant light fittings, well-crafted furniture and finest duvets. All the rooms are outfitted with tea/coffee maker, refrigerator, satellite television, hair dryer and safe deposit locker.
Rustles is the multi-cuisine restaurant where guests can pamper their taste buds by savouring Indian, Continental, Chinese and Italian cuisine. The Magic WOK is another restaurant that specialises in preparing Chinese cuisine.
Vintage Terrace Lounge Bar is the recently introduced facility, offering a large variety of mocktails and cocktails. The hotel also comprises a coffee shop and a pastry shop. Hotel Mount View provides facilities like currency exchange, medical assistance, laundry service, internet access and car rental.
For assuring guests convenience, it also offers round-the-clock-room service and airport transfers.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- CLTA Tennis Stadium 0.43 km
- Government Museum And Art Gallery 0.58 km
- Museum of Evolution of Life 0.69 km
- Department of Tourism 0.71 km
- Bougainvillea Garden 0.98 km
- Rose Garden 0.99 km
- Art Gallery 1.1 km
- Open Air Theatre 1.16 km
- Fun Cinemas TDI Mall 1.27 km
- TDI Mall 1.27 km
- Floral Sculpture Garden 1.32 km
- Nehru Hospital PGI 1.34 km
- KC Shopping Mall 1.37 km
- British Library 1.39 km
- National Gallery of Portraits 1.46 km
- Capital Complex 1.56 km
- PGI Advanced Paediatric Centre 1.62 km
- Sector 17 Market 1.65 km
- Rock Garden 1.68 km
- Dr Batra Superspeciality Hospital 1.75 km
- Punjab University 1.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 14
- Poor 22
- Average 72
- Very Good 126
- Excellent 56
Chalta hai types !
by Vikrantg on September 18, 2017
The hotel location is fantastic and being a regular user of this hotel ,was disappointed this time to the core The upkeep is not up to the mark the seriousness in service is not applicable it seems ,being a Govt entity the chalta hai attitude has set in for this hotel and no service is expected The rooms will not be cleared or made up once u r out They will knock on the door at midnight to housekeep ur room The breakfast is ordinary and food quality is very ok Just a so so stop over hotel , needs a major overhaul especially the staff !
Very nice place to stay
by Yagnesh T on September 12, 2017
Very good location, good ambiance, rooms are nice and cozy, the staff is very courteous, helpful and prompt. The food in all the restaurants is good. Only they do not provide pick-up and drop facilities to Air-ports.
Value for money
by RCBKSC on September 6, 2017
It is perhaps the oldest 5 star hotel in Chandigarh. Good location and well maintained. Some of the electrical fittings need upgrade though. Rooms are spacious and food was good. Some of the restaurants were not operational though. Kids enjoyed the open space, inside as well as the lawn outside. Only negative aspect was location and size of recreation facilities. It is located in a separate building and is quite small, especially the swimming pool, which is quite deep as well. Kids missed swimming. However, overall a good experience.
Nice place at affordable price
by ankush j on August 13, 2017
Located near to rock garden and sukhna lake Market is just opposite to entrance Rooms were spacious and clean Only thing bothering was lift wasn't working Confirm this before you get a room on second floor Swimming pool was having lots of insects and mosquito and the smaller one was not functional Online booking will fetch you cheaper price
by SandeepKesarwani on August 3, 2017
Though being promoted as 5 star property, but it is not the worth. Except the entrance hall, hotel is poorly managed. broken seats and chairs, limited options of breakfast and dinner. Rooms are big, but age old furniture, misplaced LCD, poor bathroom makes it unattractive. Lots of power cuts, extremely slow lift, and continuous hammering on upper floor may be something which can spoil the stay. Though location is plus point.
Rooms in a wing with small balconies have better view.
by Yagnesh T on September 11, 2017
Select the room facing the green stretch which has the swimming pool at the end
by RanjanGoenka on July 10, 2017
Rooms that look away from the lawn - beautiful though it is tend to bring light in early in the morning if you are a late sleeper
by Mala R on June 25, 2017
Level 3 was very noisy.
by SBI188 on June 4, 2017
All seemed pretty good, clean, quiet and pleasant outlook
by gil w on April 19, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Flower Shop
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Tennis Courts
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.