- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 151 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Maya Hotel is a business hotel in Chandigarh, offering internet access and breakfast service to its patrons. This property is 3 km away from Chandigarh Bus Terminus and 7 km away from Sukhna Lake. A total of 25 well-maintained rooms are available for accommodation.
The rooms offered are spacious and equipped with amenities such as television, a work desk, intercom, reading lamp and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. Apart from good accommodation in Chandigarh, Maya Hotel has a restaurant, conference room and parking area within the premises.
In addition to this, transportation service, laundry, doctor on call and room service is also provided to its guests. Places of interest include Rock Garden (6 km), Government Museum and Art Gallery (6 km) and Elante Mall (6 km).
Travel hubs near this property are Chandigarh Railway Station (12 km) and Chandigarh International Airport (12 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Two Single Bed
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room One Double Bed
4 Rooms Left!
Suite Room One Double Bed
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- J W Marriott 0.2 km
- Piccadily Theatre 0.25 km
- Mukat Hospital Heart Institute 0.45 km
- Topiary Park 0.46 km
- Gurudwara Guru Gobind Singh Sabha 0.63 km
- Secretariat Vidhan Sabha 0.91 km
- 17Th Market 0.92 km
- University Campus 1.02 km
- Fragrance Garden 1.25 km
- Hibiscus Garden 1.33 km
- Terrace Garden 1.36 km
- chandigarh railway station with bar 1.59 km
- dominoskfcsubwaysagar etc 1.59 km
- Chandi Devi Temple 1.63 km
- Bus Stand Sec 17 1.69 km
- sector 17 bus stand 1.71 km
- British School 1.73 km
- Inter State Bus Terminus Sector 17 1.75 km
- Tara Sector Shopping Area 1.99 km
- Cricket Stadium Sector 16 2.02 km
- Roll Garden 2.19 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hometel Chandigarh - A Sarovar Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 739 reviews
- The Altius Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 140 reviews
- Hotel Turquoise Chandigarh 4.0 Review Score - 499 reviews
- The Fern Residency 3.5 Review Score - 133 reviews
- The First Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Hotel Sky 4.0 Review Score - 44 reviews
- Hotel Sunbeam Premium 4.0 Review Score - 108 reviews
- Ramada Plaza Chandigarh Zirakpur 4.5 Review Score - 280 reviews
- The TOY Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 619 reviews
- V Resorts Master Farms 4.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Hotel Sunbeam 4.0 Review Score - 122 reviews
- Hotel Abs - 17 4.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by suresh on Jun 03,2017
What's Good: Food was very tasty.
What needs to improve : N A
by KUNAL on May 29,2017
What's Good: courteous staff n food
What needs to improve : limited breakfast menu
Good service at affordable prices
by rtalwar2017 on
Maya Hotel provides the a good stay at affordable prices. Maya Hotel is centrally located and has easy access to the all that is needed for a comfortable stay. A recent stay at the Maya Hotel only brings back the faith that it definitely is worth a come back
Full of pleasant surprises
by charles y on
Beyond the ordinary facade, so reminiscent of many buildings in Chandigarh, the Maya hotel was full of pleasant surprises. Excellent friendly service, very comfortable beds with perfect pillows, great shower and sparklingly clean and well appointed rooms. The restaurant provided good service and excellent food at very reasonable prices for both food and beverage. Everyone at the hotel could not do enough to ensure our stay was enjoyable.
Small Nice hotel
by sachinathaley on
Rooms are very good & value for money. It is situated at main market place so lots of restaurants around. However hotel is also having restaurant which is great & food is excellent. Breakfast is also having lots of varieties. Overall very good hotel to stay in Chandigarh.
by 883rakeshs on
It is mid range hotel. Service is good but need proper maintenance of hotel. Staff are nice and food in hotel is good and having nice test. If the improve rooms than I am sure it worth for money spend
Modern hotel with good facilities
by Cabe A on
First of all, before entering to the hotel I never though it is such a swanky looking hotel with modern facilities. I got a super deluxe room with one of my friend which we had all luxury we expected. And food was also amazing. Service was good. Hotel staff was friendly. Nothing to complain. Totally recommend it for a stay....
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Ironing Service
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Fax Machine
- Luggage storage
- Car Rental
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- Banquet facilities
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- Airport transportation
- LCD / Projector
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Internet Access
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
- Living Area
- Dining area
- Dining table
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
- Smoke Detectors
- Taxi Service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.