Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Sat, 31 Oct (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Check Chennai Hotels at lowest prices on Yatra.com. Now Book Clean, Safe, Hygiene and Sanitized hotels from 190 Clean Pass Chennai Hygienic Hotels at Yatra.com. ✔ Use coupon code: YTFESTIVE & get up to 40% OFF on selected domestic hotels.
A hotel guide to Chennai- The city of temples
The ‘City of Temples,’ Chennai entertains a huge number of visitors across the year. The seamless blend of heritage, traditions, and culture burn brightly in the city. You can explore a plethora of beautiful temples in the city, which cannot be missed during your visit here. Sea lovers hang out and relax with their friends and family in the Marina Beach of Chennai. Visitors can book hotels in Chennai for enjoying a comfortable stay in the city. These Chennai hotels offer a plethora of amenities to suit the needs of every visitor in the city.
Enjoy a perfect stay with your spouse in Chennai hotels
You can find a wide array of hotels in Chennai for couples where tourists can have the utmost privacy with their spouse. Whether you are going to visit this city for a honeymoon or want to have some alone time with themselves, these hotels in Chennai city are ideal options to stay.
The hotels in Chennai city center have gained high reputation in conferring luxury accommodation, personalized service, world-class amenities, and services. Contemporary designed rooms are also available in hotels in Chennai central station, where you can find 24/7 room service. If you wish to stay near the beach, you can choose to stay in the hotels in Chennai near beach. You can have a panoramic view of the beach in these hotels in Chennai near marina beach.
A wide array of 24 hours checkout hotels in Chennai have come into being in the past few years that ensure that you can check out anytime without any encountering any hassles.
If you are going to pay a visit to the city, it is recommended to book the hotels in Chennai near apollo hospital.
Top 10 hotels in Chennai
Tourists can find hotels in Chennai Egmore near railway station where you can find all the necessary amenities, catering to your needs. These hotels in Chennai near central are well renowned for their good and relaxing ambiance. These hotels in Chennai central provide vegan and American dishes that serve vegetarian, Asian and Thai cuisines. For a luxurious stay, you can have a look at the star hotels in Chennai list.
Seek accommodation in Chennai hotels
Hotels in Chennai near Jawaharlal Nehru stadium stand second to none in conferring a lively ambiance. In order to enjoy superior multi-cuisine buffets, you can go for hotels in Chennai near T Nagar. Tourists procure a supreme interactive food experience in these hotels in Chennai inT Nagar. All amenities under a single roof
Though 2-star hotels in Chennai are available, you can also find several hotels in K K Nagar Chennai where you can find a comfortable stay at prices that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. These list of hotels in Chennai provide all the necessary amenities that make your stay in the city a pleasant one.
If you are giving a consideration to visit Chennai this winter, visit these amazing hotels in Chennai where you are sure to feel at home.
Top 5 Hotels in Chennai
Chennai formerly known as Madras is the capital of the state of Tamilnadu. Located on the Bay of Bengal in the south-eastern extremity of the Indian peninsular, it has played an important role in the historical, cultural and intellectual development of India. Chennai, one of the chief cities from which the British rule expanded in the sub-continent has been the cradle of many movements. This metropolis has a rich heritage of architecture, sculpture, art, craft, dance and music and is one of largest city economies of India.
Kapaleeshwarar Temple and Parthasarathy Temple in the city, date back to 7th and 8th centuries CE, built in the Dravidian architecture. Fort St. George built in 1640 is now a museum showcasing the city’s roots as a British military garrison and East India Company trading post. Other sites are ‘Triumph of Labor’ statue and St.Mary’s Church. Best time to visit the city is during winters from November to February. There are a a plethora of hotels you can choose to stay in Chennai, but some of the top hotels in the city are listed here.
Top 5 hotels in the city
1. The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai
This upscale, eco-conscious business hotel situated 1.2km from Poondy Bazaar, 3.1km from Thousand Lights Mosque and 3.2km from Bergamo the hub of corporate activity, provides personalized service, luxury accommodation and first first-class facilities and amenities. It has 230 contemporary designed guest rooms and suites with flat-screen HDTV, free Wi-Fi, i-pod docks, electronic safes, minibar and 24/7 room service. There are multi-cuisine restaurants like the Kitchen, while Madras offers South Indian delicacies and Up North serves authentic Punjabi food. High is the sky lounge by the pool. In addition there are 3 stylish halls, a fitness center and Concierge service.
• Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam Temple, Semmozhi Poonga, a botanical garden and The Anna Centenary Library are all located within a kilometre of the hotel.
Best eateries nearby
• Double Rooti has good ambience and dishes out tasty American, vegetarian Friendly and vegan options. This restaurant is located 0.32km away from the hotel.
• Absolute Thai has a calm and relaxing ambience and serves quality Thai, Asian and Vegetarian cuisine. It’s 0.29 km away from the hotel.
• Ali’s BBQ & Grill offers Indian, Barbeque and Chinese cuisines. Its located 0.23km from the hotel.
2. Grand Chennai by GRT Hotel
This centrally located upscale hotel with stylish décor, contemporary features and palatial spaces is located 10km from the airport, less than 5km from the railway station, 5 minutes walk from Teynampet Metro Station, 3.1 km from Kapaleeshwarar Temple and 6kms from Marina Beach. It boasts of spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, sitting areas and room service. Luxurious and classy suites include a living room with bedroom, computers, DVD players and Jacuzzi. Dining options consists of fine restaurants, 24 hour Bistro Café Lounge and a bar. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor pool, gym and a spa.
• Grand Chennai By GRT Hotel is located at a distance of 1.8km from US Consulate, 400meters from the Globus Shopping Mall, 7 km from the Marina Beach..
Best eateries nearby
• Bazaar provides lively ambience and excellent multi-cuisine buffets, food and interactive food experiences within the hotel premises.
• J. Hind designed tastefully serves good Indian cuisine with a contemporary twist and is located within the premises of the hotel.
• The Crown a pleasant rooftop restaurant with a view, dishes out delectable Indian and International cuisine. Its located just 100 metres from the hotel.
3. Novotel Chennai Sipcot
Novotel Chennai Sipcot, the sleek 5 star hotel is located at the heart of IT corridor on OMR. It stands 45minutes from the Chennai International Airport, 70 minutes from Chennai Railway Station, 13km from MGM Disney World Amusement Park and 14 km from Golden Beach. The stylish modern rooms with wooden floors and designer headboards provide free Wi-Fi, LED TV, electronic safes, mini-fridge, tea and coffee making amenities. The 24 hour restaurant - The Square, provides freshly prepared International and Asian cuisine. Other amenities include a bar, 4 meeting rooms, indoor pool, fitness room, a terrace, a garden and a video room.
• The Covelong Beach is 5.6 km away from the hotel.
• Dakishina Chitra Museum stands at distance of 1.68km from the hotel and Bay of Life Surf & SUP is 4.26km away.
Best eateries nearby
• Sea Crest Restaurant with an excellent beach view offers a range of Indian, Seafood and Chinese cuisine. Its located 1.97km from the hotel.
• OMR Food Street is a place to have Fast Food, Indian and Asian cuisine. Its located 2.08km from the hotel.
• Upperdeck serves good Sea Food and Vegetarian Friendly cuisine; located at a distance of 4.03km from hotel.
4. Savera Hotel
Savera Hotel at the heart of Chennai CBD, a fusion of modernity and tradition stands at a distance of 2.7km from Kapaleeshwarar Temple, 3.1km from Marina beach, 5km from Chennai Central Railway Station and 11km from Chennai Airport. The classic rooms with elegant accents provide flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, safes, desks and minibars. Room service is available 24/7 and breakfast and parking is complimentary. Savera provides a multi-cuisine restaurant as well as 2 Indian eateries, Bay 46 Resto lounge, Bamboo Bar and Sparks, a trendy nightclub. Other amenities include a well-equipped fitness center and a Spa.
• Express Avenue Mall stands at a distance of 1.48 km away from the hotel.
• Chennai City Centre is 1.4 km from the hotel.
• Senmozhi Poonga, a botanical garden is 1.48 km away from the hotel.
Best eateries nearby
• Copper Chimney offers an appetizing range of Indian, Asian and Vegetarian friendly cuisines. It’s located in Cathedral Road 0.34km from the hotel.
• Kaidi Kitchen with a jail like ambience offers delectable Indian, Asian Vegetarian dishes and stands at a distance of 0.13km from the hotel.
• Virindavan Restaurant serves good Indian, Asian and Vegetarian friendly food; located about 100 metres from the hotel.
5. The Spring Hotel
This chic and trendy boutique hotel, thematically organized with a blend of aesthetics and culture lies 3.9kms from Kapaleeshwarar Temple, 16kms from Chennai Airport and 6.3kms from Chennai Central Railway Station. The elegantly furnished rooms come with free Wi-Fi connection, flat-screen TVs, minibars and electronic safes. The spacious premium rooms have 24hour check-in and check-out facility based on availability. The suites provide separate living area, custom furnishings and free airport transfer. The Movie Restaurant serves international cuisine. In addition there is a 24 hour coffee shop and a cocktail bar, Star Rock which feature DJ’s and live band. Other amenities include a pool, a gym and a fitness center.
• ISCON Chennai Sri Sri Radhakrishna Temple is located at a distance of 1.53km away from the hotel.
• VGP Show Kingdom, a theme, Water and Amusement Park is 3.25km from the hotel.
• Varaha Cave Temple, the exquisite rock cut Hindu Temple, a part of UNSECO world heritage site lies at a distance of 7.11kms from the hotel.
Best eateries nearby
• Deck 4 with a nice ambience, dishes out Barbeque, Arabic and Mexican delicacies. It’s located half a kilometre away from the hotel.
• Buzz offers a range of good Indian, Asian and Vegetarian friendly cuisine and buffets too. It’s situated just 50 metres away from the hotel.
• The Urban Lounge serves a range of cocktails and Mexican, Chinese and Indian food; located just 50 metres from the hotel.
Types of Accommodation in Chennai
What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in Chennai? Yatra.com offers all types of accommodation to travelers according to budget, location and their preferences. Like a resort is known as a place for relaxation and entertainment, or a Villa is often described as a luxurious residence, an apartment is a serviced apartment for comfortable living or Home stay its kind of host family accommodation. You can also choose & book accommodation from list of resorts in Chennai, best homestays in Chennai, top villas in Chennai and service apartments in Chennai as well.