- Special Deals
Cine City Hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 24 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Cine City Hotels is located in United India Colony, close to the Ragavendra Kalyana Mandapam. T. Nagar, Central Railway Station and CMBT Bus Terminus are also in proximity. The hotel provides all the basic amenities to its guests in the 21 air-conditioned rooms.
The rooms are divided into three different categories, namely Standard, Deluxe and Executive. All these rooms are based on the Tamil Cinema theme, with every room drawing inspiration from a famous film personality.
The in-room amenities include television, direct-dial phone and air-conditioner. Guests can dine in their rooms or head towards the multi-cuisine restaurant to savour scrumptious meals. They can also sip in their favourite drink at Studioo, the Karaoke Bar.
For relishing Indian, Tandoori and Chinese dishes, guests can pay a visit to drive-in restaurant of the hotel. During the stay, guests can avail 24-hour room service along with facilities like laundry, dry cleaning, doctor-on-call and valet parking.
For hosting meeting or any other corporate event, they can use the well-equipped conference hall.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Liberty Theatre 0.24 km
- Shekar Emporium 0.3 km
- Jv Hospital 0.3 km
- Kodambakkam Railway Station 0.46 km
- Ag Church 0.56 km
- Ragavendra Kalyana Mantappam 0.59 km
- United Brothers 0.7 km
- Joy Alukkas 0.78 km
- Stadium Museum 0.89 km
- Singapore Consulate 0.9 km
- Consulate General Of The Republic Of Singapore 0.9 km
- Mega Shopping Area 0.97 km
- Duraisamy Subway 1.06 km
- Ramarao Kala Mandapam 1.12 km
- Saravan Stores 1.16 km
- Balaji Temple 1.18 km
- Fun Fare 1.2 km
- Padmaa Tanojee Arts Gallery 1.21 km
- National Birds Santuary 1.23 km
- Vardaraj Hospital 1.23 km
- Panagal Park 1.24 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Very comfortable and clean room
by BoshamBells on
Don't be put off by the appearance of this little gem because the room we stayed in was fantastic value for money! Deep and comfortable mattresses. The shower was like a power shower with constant hot water. There is a very nice restaurant right outside the front door of the hotel if you don't want to go far for something to eat. Our stay was made even better by the very helpful receptionist Leeli, who helped us with taxis and onward travel. Excellent wi-fi.
by anish d on
Good hotel to stay. Went there for a business trip rooms were good. Good AC, comfortable bed , everything was right about the room. Good breakfast and food in thr restaurant. Most important is its near by T nagar so it's centrally located. Staff is v polite.
Good hotel at Kodambakkam
by shankar_traveller on
I had stayed couple of times in this hotel when I had works & events at Kodambakkam. It is a good hotel. Rooms & toilets are clean. Air conditioner works well. The hotel has a small open car park to accomodate few cars. It has bar attached & a comfi open air restaurant. Food was good. Over all a pleasant stay. Please note that this hotel is ideal for people having meetings in and around Kodambakkam & West Mambalam. It is around 15 kms from Chennai Central junction & airport.
The worst of the lot
by Sudhindra P on
Better avoid booking this hotel , the Lift never worked and you have no option but to leg it up all three floors , feel lucky if its second floor , and the coffee ,and morning paper , you have to hit them hard for 30 minuted to get it delivered !!Bathrooms are peeling , taps are rusted , !! pl un list such hotels
The best part of my trip to Chennai
by amukh0padhyay on
The standard room was okay, although I do understand that they are renovating. I caught a glimpse of a model standard room and it was impressive. My parents stayed in the deluxe room, and it was superb. Do not count on the WiFi though, on the rare occasions it did work, the speed was very slow. I ended up using my 3G. What this hotel lacks, is more than made up for by the service. The staff go way beyond the call of duty to ensure that your stay is pleasant. At the end of the trip, I can say that I got a 5 star experience @ a very reasonable rate.
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.