- Special Deals
Hyatt Regency (US Consulate)
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1223 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located 4 km from Marina Beach, is Hyatt Regency Chennai. Being a famous 5 Star hotel, this property caters to both corporate as well as leisure travelers. Guests can avail of round-the clock business center.
Free Wi-Fi is provided at this hotel. Hyatt Regency Chennai features 327 luxurious rooms. In room amenities are iron, ironing board, wardrobe, complimentary toiletries, bottled drinking water and housekeeping service . There is a wide range of choice for dinning, guests can choose from Focaccia - Italian cuisine, Stix Chinese cuisine, Spice Hatt indian cuisine, 365 A.S Bar - pre-and post-dinner drinks, Yakiniku Authentic Japanese restaurant. This smoke free hotel has a gymnasium, Siddh spa center, nightclub, fitness center, outdoor pool and a lounge.
Facilities offered are private parking, transportation service, 24 hours laundry service, 24 hours in room dining, travel desk assistance, 24 hours concierge services, baby sitter on request and doctor on call. Airport (domestic/ international) is 9 Km and Railway Station (Chennai Central) is 5 Km. Attractions are SDAT Tennis Stadium (3 Km), US Embassy (1.1 km) , US consulate General (1.2 km), Shopping center 2 Km, Guindy National Park (5 Km) and The Arignar Anna Zoological Park (25 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
15 Rooms Left!
Deluxe King / Twin Room
15 Rooms Left!
Club King With Breakfast
15 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Poes Garden 0.34 km
- Teynampet Junction 0.46 km
- It And Manufacturing Corridor 0.57 km
- Southern India Aquaculture 0.63 km
- Stella Maris College 0.65 km
- Spencer Plaza Shopping Centre 0.66 km
- Kamaraj Memorial Auditorium 0.67 km
- Kamarajar Memorial Hall 0.68 km
- Jain Shanthi Nath 0.72 km
- Guru Nanak Sat Sangh Sabha 0.76 km
- German Hall 0.8 km
- Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing 0.82 km
- Golds Gym 0.86 km
- Nadigar Sangam 0.87 km
- Semmozhi Poonga 0.89 km
- Icici Bank 0.91 km
- Gemini Fly Over 0.95 km
- Anna Flyover 0.98 km
- Gemini Flyover 0.98 km
- Switzerland Consulate 0.98 km
- Corporation Campus 0.98 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by MANIKANDAN on 10-06-2017
by guest on 04-06-2017
by MANIKANDAN on 04-06-2017
Good stay happy and comfortable
by guest on 26-05-2017
by guest on 05-05-2017
Very quiet yet in the heart of the city
by Binu on 17-05-2017
The location. Perfect for business and leisure!
by Priya on 09-05-2017
Ambience,staff, breakfast. Everything was just perfect.
by KUMAR on 25-04-2017
by guest on 21-04-2017
by Sunil kumar on 19-04-2017
- Terrible 40
- Poor 72
- Average 141
- Very Good 406
- Excellent 564
by 578syeds on June 17, 2017
Actual hotel booking was with another one but due to some negligence from that hotel staff the booking wasn't confirmed and my company booked my stay at Hyatt Regency and i thank the staff of the other hotel for not confirming the booking else i would have missed my experience staying at Hyatt Regency.
A hotel to meet all business need ...
by vikastiwari_viky on June 16, 2017
This is located at central location and 30 min drive from the airport. Room is spacious and quite good. They have all in house facilities like good gym, spa, food place. Morning breakfast was really good. Best part is in house Italian restaurant, they serve really great food.
by 527nitip on June 15, 2017
The room ac was not working at all. Room was changed three times. Still no relief. I fell sick due to that. I never expected his from Hyatt. The staff was very helpful and apologetic but that did not help me.
by vinoth-dgl on June 15, 2017
Perfect location in Mount road with panaromic view of Key chennai attractions. Well organised infrastructure.. Secure.. Recent Supreme court verdict on Access to Liquor - Hyatt has taken a heavy hit which was renowned for Hi end Pub and beverages with wonderful nite life
Pleasant stay, comfortable, spacious room
by Akhil K on June 11, 2017
Loved the Deluxe Twin room, difficult to get such spacious room at this tariff. The staff is really courteous and makes you feel special. I have been a frequenter at various Taj Properties in chennai and used to vouch for their service. But after this trip I feel Hyatt Regency is more comfortable, conviniently located and has great staff. Please keep it up !
Eastern side rooms are good
by TEJES2016 on May 29, 2017
There was some construction work going on the street side entrance. I would request a room on the pool side.
by Sunluver B on May 18, 2017
Higher floors for good view of the city.
by Nivedhita K on May 17, 2017
best room with all facilities.
by SHWETA M on May 13, 2017
Choose rooms facing swimming pool
by mdasgupta007 on May 11, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Beauty Parlour
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.