- Special Deals
Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 885 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, located on TTK Road, provides choicest accommodation options for business and leisure travellers. The prime location of the hotel allows guests to easily access the citys major tourist attractions like the Kapalishvara Temple and San Thome Cathedral.
The hotel offers rooms in various categories to suffice different accommodation requirements of guests. Air-conditioner, telephone, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker and mini-bar are some of the common in-room amenities.
Each of the rooms has an attached bathroom with continuous supply of hot and cold water. For recreation and entertainment, the hotel has a sauna room, outdoor pool and fitness centre. Dining facilities at this property comprise four restaurants by the name Dakshin, The Residency, Khyber and Cappuccino.
Each of these restaurants follows required quality standards while preparing dishes. Their lively ambience, fast service and comfortable seating arrangement make dining pleasurable. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk that offers information about the room type and the tariff.
While staying at this hotel, guests can enjoy facilities like laundry, car rental, travel assistance and babysitting.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Switzerland Consulate 0.06 km
- Visainthamail Kaliyanamadum 0.59 km
- Golds Gym 0.66 km
- Narada Gana Sabha 0.68 km
- Poes Garden 0.71 km
- Malaysia Embassy 0.82 km
- Embassy Of Malaysia 0.82 km
- Democratic Socialist Republic of Srilanka 0.86 km
- Japan Consulate 0.89 km
- Consulate General Of The Japan 0.89 km
- It And Manufacturing Corridor 0.91 km
- Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing 0.99 km
- Teynampet Junction 1.0 km
- Snowfield Desert Pub 1.01 km
- Danish Royal Sweden Consulate 1.02 km
- Icici Bank 1.03 km
- Chennai Kaliappa Hospital 1.04 km
- Music Academy 1.11 km
- Russian Consulate 1.13 km
- Stella Maris College 1.15 km
- Apollo Speciality Hospital 1.17 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
ticked all the boxes, particularly the food.
by hollySalisbury on
Another 'could be anywhere' modern hotel with all the necessary extras. Nice spacious room, comfortable bed. We were in the main 'traditional' block - quality furniture but a little dated. Bathroom also dated. there is a more modern block in the hotel. Breakfast was excellent, marred only by a plethora of conference delegates which saw us removed to an overflow area upstairs with a more limited offering. The highlight for us was the Dakshin restaurant, popular with locals and rated 6th on TA and rightly so. It was the first two nights of our tour of southern India and the food was the best of our trip.
Seems like old time charm
by KrishRagh on
The place looks like a good hotel of 80s or 90s thats now run down. It has two wings which looks like another wing added eventually. Dakshin (I was told this is where the Sheraton Dakshin chain started ... while its not a Sheraton anymore it still retains the name) food was v good and service was good. Breakfast was also nice. Bar next to Dakshin seemed to invite not the best crowd (seemed sleazy).
Old Times Luxury Hospitality... Very Nostalgic
by Hemant G on
Loved the ambience of this Hotel. The feel of luxury reminded me of The Oberoi Grand in Kolkata. The hotel is a blend of old and modern architecture. Tried the Filter Coffee made by Amma, just loved it. Was lucky enough to say hello to her as well. Try it if you are here. The Residency Restaurant serves some great food in a typical Dining room setting. A Buffet restaurant serving all different cuisines. Was lucky enough to meet Chef Deva, who was kind to offer me a Kadha a local type for my bad cough and sore throat. Chef Deva is charm of the hotel and you can make out from the delicacies every restaurant has to offer. The Hotel also looks spic & span, being over 30 years old, it does not look like one. Just shows that the Housekeeping team of the hotel is amazing and the hotel is very well kept. A sure visit whenever you are in Chennai. Missed trying the food of Dakshin, next time for sure. All the best to the team, well done and keep it up !!
Fantastic Hotel, Staff & Food
by Martin F on
Stayed at the Plaza on my last business trip instead of my usual hotel, following a bout of food poisoning from my previous stay. The hotel is a little further from my office but so worth the extra travel. The room was good, the bed was extremely comfortable and everything worked. The restaurants and food was excellent and the variety and quality of the food and drink was superb. The spa was the best out of the 4 previous hotels i've stayed in. However what sets it above everywhere is the staff. They looked after me every day and couldn't do enough to make my stay welcoming and homely - from the restaurant, the bar, the gym, the spa, the front desk to the room service, they all went above what i would expect from a hotel. I recommended this to a female colleague travelling over with business and she loved her stay too. I'm looking forward to my next trip over in early 2018 and staying again at the Crowne Plaza.
Excellent location,luxurious stay
by Biswamit B on
This is a very conveniently located hotel at the very heart of the city.The staff are cordial and helpful.The rooms are well furnished and luxurious.The south indian themed restaurant Dakshin was an experience by itself.Overall, a very memorable stay drenched in the old world charm.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Beauty Parlour
- Car Rental
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Pool view
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Parking
- Valet Parking
- Night club
- Full Services Health Spa
- Steam room
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Shopping Center
- Indoor Games
- Flower Shop
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.