- Special Deals
Taj Club House (A Taj Hotel)
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1177 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Featuring an outdoor pool with sunbeds, Taj Club House (A Taj Hotel) is located at a distance of 4 km from Chennai Central Railway Station and 4 km from the Marina Beach. This luxurious hotel in Chennai features Blend, a high-energy, contemporary bar serving unique cocktails and tapas. It comprises of 220 luxurious rooms and suites overlooking the city view.
Each room is equipped with ergonomically designed study table and chair, tea/coffee maker, minibar and direct-dial telephones. It also has an en-suite bathroom with wall-mounted shaving mirror and forest essential bath amenities. Taj Club House (A Taj Hotel) has three different types of restaurants serving North West, European, Mediterranean, Lebanese and multi-cuisines with a tea lounge.
This property has moreover 3,200 square space and different venues to cater social events, conferences and meetings. A fully equipped fitness center, Jiva Spa and state-of-the-art business center is also available within the premises.
Parking facility, tour/ travel desk, concierge, currency exchange and laundry is also offered by the property. This hotel in Chennai is 25 km away from the Tambaram Railway Station and 18 km away from the Chennai International Airport.
Some of the tourist attractions are Dakshina Chitra Museum (31 km), Kovalam Beach (37 km), Arignar Anna Zoological Park (31 km) and The Shore Temple (56 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Larsen & Toubro 0.14 km
- Spencer'S Plaza 0.25 km
- Spencer Shopping Plaza 0.28 km
- Spencer'S Shopping Complex 0.28 km
- Spenzer Plaza(Shopping Centre) 0.28 km
- Spencer Plaza Mall 0.31 km
- Spencer'S Plaza Shopping Mall 0.31 km
- Studio Chennai Art Gallery 0.31 km
- Watch Tower 0.31 km
- Express Avenue Mall 0.35 km
- Avenue Express Mall 0.35 km
- Express Mall 0.35 km
- Australian Consulate 0.35 km
- Anz Grindlays Bank 0.35 km
- Sathyam Cinemas 0.37 km
- Sathyam Theatre Complex 0.37 km
- AIG Systems Solutions 0.46 km
- ABC India 0.48 km
- Raja Muthaiyah Hall 0.55 km
- Finland Consulate 0.64 km
- U P Tourism 0.73 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 38
- Poor 26
- Average 90
- Very Good 389
- Excellent 634
by chetanshah2017 on September 20, 2017
comfortable stay. polite and helpful staff. it was nice of the hotel to upgrade me. a good health club. breakfast spread was nice. did not get to try out their restaurants but the roof top restaurant is rated to be very good.
by 782santoshk on September 18, 2017
Taj truly signifies world class service. Overall an excellent stay experience and very accommodating staff. Great food, good rooms...Location is also in the heart of the city. Would recommend this hotel to one and all...
Taj Club House
by 943harshs on September 14, 2017
Good overall experience. The hotel is in the heart of the city and easily accessible. The hotel staff is very proactive and check-in experience was excellent. The room dinning service is also very good.
Ideal destination for a busines traveler
by Vibhu N on September 14, 2017
A serene and peaceful location for a business traveler like me. Warm and caring staff, comfortable rooms with all amenities and a roof top pool & Gym are ideal for relaxation. Food and care are the hallmark of Taj hospitality.
Tajness was experienced during this stay
by Sid1404 on September 11, 2017
Although this was a business hotel primarily, experienced a genuine,caring and warm service from all members of the staff. Felt special for every family member. Thank you team.. Only recommend a few options for children to do in the hotel. Gaming arcade , entertainment options.
Hmmm I always like to stay where I could see the porch of the hotel ie front of the hotel ...
by Mandeep S on September 9, 2017
by asarunganesan on September 4, 2017
by Abrar S on August 3, 2017
Best Room Experiences
by Vivekananda M on June 27, 2017
Rooms on the Higher Floors are less Noisy due to the Pub in the Ground Floor.
by Syed N on May 13, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Indoor Games
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.