- Special Deals
The Raintree Hotel - Anna Salai
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1190 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Close to Mambalam Railway Station (3 km), The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai is an ideal holiday option. This business hotel in Chennai offers internet access and breakfast service to its patrons. Natesan Park is 2 km away from the hotel. With its 230 well-kept rooms that are spread over 14 floors, this property in Chennai provides decent accommodation.
A host of conveniences available in the rooms includes a work desk, LCD TV, tea/coffee maker, attached bathroom, premium bedding and bottled/drinking water. The Raintree Hotel, Anna Salai has a business center, poolside bar, restaurant, conference room and spa within the premises.
In addition to this, currency exchange, doctor on call and room service is also provided. Nearby points of interest to drop by includes Semmozhi Poonga (Botanical Garden - 4 km), Arulmigu Kapaleeswarar Temple (5 km) and Valluvar Kottam (4 km).
This accommodation in Chennai is 4 km away from Kodambakkam Railway Station and 13 km from Chennai International Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Club With Breakfast
29 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite With Airport Transfers
16 Rooms Left!
Presidential Suite With Airport Transfers
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- High 5 Restaurants 0.01 km
- Apollo Speciality Hospital 0.14 km
- Icici Bank 0.28 km
- Daba Express 0.3 km
- Russian Consulate 0.33 km
- Capgemini Consulting Technology Outsourcing 0.35 km
- Japan Consulate 0.43 km
- Consulate General Of The Japan 0.43 km
- Art World The Fine Art Gallery 0.44 km
- Hindi Prachar Shaba 0.46 km
- Venkatewshwara Hospital 0.5 km
- Nandanam Signal 0.56 km
- It And Manufacturing Corridor 0.58 km
- Mahatma Gandhi Convocation Hall 0.59 km
- Teynampet Junction 0.66 km
- Malaysia Embassy 0.7 km
- Embassy Of Malaysia 0.7 km
- Chepauk Cricket Stadium 0.77 km
- Visainthamail Kaliyanamadum 0.83 km
- City Bazaar 0.89 km
- Naidu Hall 0.97 km
You might also like these hotels
- Grand Chennai By GRT Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 979 reviews
- The Park Chennai 3.5 Review Score - 1666 reviews
- The Residency Towers 4.0 Review Score - 888 reviews
- Hotel JP 4.0 Review Score - 203 reviews
- Feathers - A Radha Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 206 reviews
- Fortune Select Grand 4.5 Review Score - 162 reviews
- Citrus Sriperumbudur 4.5 Review Score - 126 reviews
- Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre 4.0 Review Score - 758 reviews
- Hablis 4.0 Review Score - 770 reviews
- Green Park - Chennai 4.5 Review Score - 1062 reviews
- Novotel Chennai Sipcot - An AccorHotels Brand 4.5 Review Score - 484 reviews
- The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary's 4.5 Review Score - 927 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Manorama on Aug 23,2017
What's Good: Modern room. Clean.
What needs to improve : Very noisy. People shouting at all hours, TV from other rooms can be heard and at odd hours. Someone tried to enter our room in middle of night. Very hard to get a good night's sleep.
by Masahiko on Jun 07,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Nothing special
by Neeru on Jun 05,2017
What's Good: Everything
What needs to improve : Why charging money 😅
by guest on May 25,2017
What's Good: Everything
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Clifford on May 25,2017
What's Good: Everything
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Jarjees on May 07,2017
What's Good: Hotel Interior and Buffet Breakfast
What needs to improve : Swimming pool size is small... and there is no entertainment available for Kids and children's
by Vikram on Apr 24,2017
What's Good: Nice location, breakfast, bed was cozy, overall service was good
What needs to improve : Iron was not working, AC did not have remote, food was very expensive for a 4-star
by Girish on Apr 17,2017
What's Good: The location, room, service all were excellent
What needs to improve : They did not serve alcohol. Not there fault though as the restriction on alcohol within 500 MTR from highway didn't allow them to
by Selva on Mar 08,2017
What's Good: Rooms, food, location
What needs to improve : The housekeeping staff were constantly ringing the bell asking if they can cleanup the tray / require any drop, inspite of we saying we will call them when it is required. This happened despite putting on Do Not Disturb tag. Highly irritating
by Shruti on Jan 23,2017
What's Good: Hotel was awesome
What needs to improve : AC was not working properly at night
really nice place to stay in Chennai
by wokabaut on
We really liked our stay here at the Raintree. It is just opposite the Apollo Hospital. Otherwise there is not much in the vicinity to walk to. There are some shops but not much. We went here because the price was very reasonable and the location was close to some sightseeing places like the San Thome Basillica, where Thomas is said to be buried. The staff at Raintree were very attentitive. The room was great. The restaurants were good, as was the breakfast buffet. The price for the restaurants is a little more than usual, but the food and service is really good.
Splendid Stay !!
by Sandip_7 on
My sojourn here was for 7 nights on a Business Trip. The hotel is quite centrally located with places of interest like the famed Marina Beach, Govt Museum, Fort St. George and St. Thomas Cathedral Basilica quite close-by. The lobby was grand and rooms very spacious. The complimentary breakfast spread was quite delectable and varied . People are very welcoming and accommodating. The hotel had all modern facilities that a 4.5* can boast of. Their roof-top restaurant had quite a view and a lovely setting. In addition , the Concierge desk was prompt in arranging my travel needs . While the overall experience has been quite exhilarating , there were unfortunately quite a few turn-offs as well : 1. A/c very noisy throughtout the night . 2. Not much satellite channels to choose from which one would expect from a star accommodation. 3. Though had stayed for a week, the wifi connectivity had to be renewed on a daily basis. Had put a request to the tech team for a blanket renewal during my stay which they did ( again promptly) but alas, it didn't work ! Overall was a excellent stay here .. Good wishes :)
Problems within room, sleepless night
by sharmeeleee on
First day several issues like television not working due to smart card issues, have to call reception twice, air conditioning not working upon checking, called reception, it was fixed temporarily. Safe deposit box wasn't working called reception again. Went away for look around the city. Returned in evening had meal, went to room. Air-conditioning stopped working at 10.30pm, first thought may be cut out due to temperature settings, fell asleep. Woke up 2.30ish in morning hot & sweaty. Tried settings for a/c didn't work, after about 20 minutes of time spent, called reception, chap came, said fixed, no sooner he has gone out of room it stopped. Called reception again we're advised to sleep in room across, keys were sent for another room. In the morning we were told to change rooms, as may have problems again. So much of inconvenience and sleepless night, no formal apology or else has been given by the hotel management. Overall not very pleasant/comfortable stay at the hotel.
Stay 4nov to 10 nov
by Onkar K on
Excellent hotel, location, ...stayed for 5 days..excellent house keeping...breakfast,lunch,dinner,laundry service n other services ...ovrall attentive staff...would like to stay again.. Recommend it strongly...
by luckyikon on
Very conveniently located this is a very impressive hotel. For the time I walked into the lobby until I checked out, I was totally impressed. It has a ve4y nice welcoming lobby, the rooms are well maintained and spacious, the toilet is well planned and of a very good size. The breakfast has a nice spread with juices and milkshakes. And very helpful and courteous staff.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Ticket Service
- Ironing Service
- Laundry facilities
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Beauty Parlour
- Car Rental
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- City View
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Snack Bar
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Conference Room
- Private Sightseeing
- Entertainment Staff
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Full Services Health Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Kids Pool
- Activity Centre
- Taxi Service
- Living Area
- Shopping Close by
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Air conditioning-Room
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Clock radio
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- Turndown service
- Welcome amenities
- H/C running water
- Temperature Control
- Bathroom telephone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Showers only
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
- Central Air Conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Makeup mirror
- Premium bedding
- Reading lamps
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary newspaper(M-F)
- In-room safe
- Trouser press
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
- Fire Place
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-TV
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Buzzer / Intercom
- iPod Dock
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.