- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 121 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Vandayar Hotel is a boutique hotel located at a distance of 1 km from the famous Natraja Temple and the railway station. It features Wi-Fi connectivity and 24-hour front desk facility. This hotel in Chidambaram has 2 floors and 36 well-furnished rooms equipped with a cable television, separate seating area, wardrobe, desk, temperature control, wake-up call, bottled/drinking water and an attached bathroom with toiletries.
Guests can enjoy a variety of Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines at the restaurant. The bar serves exotic drinks with snacks. A swimming pool and garden is available at the hotel. The travel desk assists with sight-seeing and car rental service.
Other facilities like a banquet/conference hall, laundry, room service and breakfast service are also available at this property. Tiruchirapalli International Airport is 175 km away from the hotel. Pichavaram Mangrove Forest (16 km) and Vaitheeswaran Koil (27 km) are the famous tourist attractions from the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Lakshmi Vilas Heritage Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 90 reviews
- Hotel Akshaya 3.0 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Arudhra Residency 3.5 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Hotel Saradharam 3.0 Review Score - 127 reviews
- Nataraja Residency 4.0 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Sabanayagam Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Chola Inn 3.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Mansoor Lodge 3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hotel Jayaram 4.0 Review Score - 129 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
A good location but very poor service and amenities
by ksriram_05 on
We had actually booked this hotel for 4 nights but left after 3 nights due to the poor facilities. The room was alright but we had to remind them of cleaning the room every day. Also, the A/C duct was leaking in the bedroom. Plus except for the 1st day, we did not get hot water for shower during our entire stay. While wifi was promised, they told us that the BSNL network was down and hence we had no internet service throughout our stay. The breakfast quality too in the restaurant was horrendous. For the first time in our lives, we saw a hotel screw up Idili which is the easiest meal to make. The chutney too was stale and smelling. For the next 2 days, we went out to a different hotel to have breakfast despite having paid for the room and breakfast in this hotel. Will probably never come back and stay here again!!!
by HaimantiPaul on
We stayed here for a night and it turned out to be good. We reached late afternoon very hungry and just after check in we headed to the restaurant. Both the South Indian thali and North Indian items we ordered were very tasty. Service was little slow and there was only one person taking order as well as serving food for atleast 4/5 tables. Next day breakfast was complementary and again they didn't start by the time. But breakfast was very elaborate and tasty. They had a variety of South Indian as well as continental breakfast and every thing I tried were good. This is a good hotel with proximity to bus stand and town and can be suitable for both family as well as business visits.
Shame to hospitality!
by natureloverMalaysia on
Stayed in this hotel for one horrible night. It would have been a wonderful night have we stayed elsewhere in chidambaram. Our room was facing the main road. There was some musical performance going on around the street and it was annoyingly loud. We just couldn't sleep. The whole thing stopped around midnight. Next day early morning there was loud prayer noise coming from the temple just across the road. Total waste of money. We checked in around 6pm the day before and we were told to check out by 10 am the next day. When we requested for late checkout we were told off! I requested that they be considerate considering the sleepless night we had. To which they answered that we not being able to sleep is none of their problems! So my recommendation to fellow travellers, go to this hotel only if you are insane enough to suffer from noise, rude staff, average food, stupid looking room and waste of money. I better stop here otherwise i might end up cursing them with all the bad words. Seriously this hotel deserve to be shut down!
Best in the town
by Mohan2013 on
Locate near the Bus station and about 2 Kms from Raikhead. The hotel looks very good from outside but lacks in certain aspects inside. Rooms are maintained neat and clean with daily-cleaned rest room. However, the corridors need proper attention as the mats and sides of the passage due to the dust and scraps gathered for want of cleaning and maintenance. The restaurant inside the hotel is good but for the prices.
by Ravi859 on
Location next to Bus stand. Still comfortable in all respects.Good Food.Room space tailor measured. Still Hotel worth staying. Please check for the competitive rates. Stayed 11 th to 13 th of this month with family.
- Suitable for children
- Central Air Conditioning
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Designer toiletries
- Primium bathrooms
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Reading lamps
- Separate sitting area
- Welcome amenities
- window opens
- Temperature Control
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.