- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 35 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Crystal Inn offers free internet access and free breakfast service to its patrons. This property is located at a distance of 1 km from Syndicate Bank Bus Stop and 0.1 km from Sringeri Shri Sharadha Matha. This accommodation in Chikmagalur houses 24 rooms across 4 floors.
The rooms are well-equipped with several amenities like tea/coffee maker, toiletries, wake-up call facility, bottled/drinking water, temperature control and wardrobe. This hotel in Chikmagalur is fully air-conditioned and has a restaurant within its premises.
Services that are available include laundry, medical aid, express check-in/check-out and 24-hour room service. Facilities like banquet hall, power backup, luggage storage and elevator are available. Crystal Inn is situated at a distance of 178 km from Mysore Railway Junction.
Some of the popular tourist spots include Balehalli Lake (3 km) and Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (52 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Double AC
18 Rooms Left!
Family Room Four Bedded
6 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.12 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.3 km
- Wash Wara Temple 0.32 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 0.41 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 0.51 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 0.79 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.8 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 1.18 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 1.18 km
- bus stand 1.18 km
- Ashraya Hospital 1.41 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 1.58 km
- St Anderews Church 1.6 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 1.6 km
- STJ College for Women 1.64 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 1.69 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 1.74 km
- IDSG Government College 1.76 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.91 km
- Government Bus Depot 2.11 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 2.19 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Raja sekhar on Oct 21,2017
What's Good: Restaurant, Location
What needs to improve : Horrible Staff & Service
by AGaneshKumar on Aug 28,2017
What's Good: Excellent services
What needs to improve : Rooms are too small
had to stay for a day in Nov 2017, and the room and toilet was very neat and clean.
by Rajesh T on
me and my family members really enjoyed the stay, the food was very good and tasty. the room was neat and clean bathroom was big and neat hot water will take few minutes - some time more time, but it comes
Good property & restaurant but pathetic customer service
by Raja Sekhar P on
Ever had room service guys walk into your room without even knocking at 7am? Well, they do here and the entire on ground staff try to coverup when you want to highlight it to management. And, the management itself non-responsive and has an apathy Other than this bad experience, they have good food and a great location.. but to me the possibility of someone walking into your room like that and management not bothered about it is a very big issue hence a 1-star.
Good Service and very well maintained hotel
by Radhika S on
Hotel Ambience is good, very well maintained. It is in the heart of the city and easily accessible. Most of the good restaurants are closeby. Breakfast buffet is good but limited variety. Only thing is family rooms are a little small for 4 adults. Perfect for 2 adults + 2 kids
2 days stay
by Pavan K on
Hotel Ambiance is good, room service is good. I have booked the room on goibibo.com, there is no information about early check-in charges. They have charged 1000 rs for early check-in.They will also arrange vechiles for local trips.
Good service and cordial staff
by Niranjan P on
We , 2 families , stayed at crsytal inn in august. We had a very pleasant experience. the hotel is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible. We reached chikmagalur by car and though there was no valet our cars were very safe in the basement. the delux rooms as advised by the staff was small and just enuf for 2 people. The rooms were neat and the entire place was hygienic. Food at crystal inn was very good. Complimentary breakfast lacked variety but was served well. In fact it is one of the best Vegetarian places in Chikmagalur. We couldnt find a better vegetarian restaurant this time. So, if you are a vegetarian and concerned about hygiene, don't forget to check in at crystal inn.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Medical services
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Luggage storage
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Secretarial services
- Central Air Conditioning
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Temperature Control
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.