- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 32 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Crystal Inn offers free internet access and free breakfast service to its patrons. This property is located at a distance of 1 km from Syndicate Bank Bus Stop and 0.1 km from Sringeri Shri Sharadha Matha. This accommodation in Chikmagalur houses 24 rooms across 4 floors.
The rooms are well-equipped with several amenities like tea/coffee maker, toiletries, wake-up call facility, bottled/drinking water, temperature control and wardrobe. This hotel in Chikmagalur is fully air-conditioned and has a restaurant within its premises.
Services that are available include laundry, medical aid, express check-in/check-out and 24-hour room service. Facilities like banquet hall, power backup, luggage storage and elevator are available. Crystal Inn is situated at a distance of 178 km from Mysore Railway Junction.
Some of the popular tourist spots include Balehalli Lake (3 km) and Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (52 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.12 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.3 km
- Wash Wara Temple 0.32 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 0.41 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 0.51 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 0.79 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.8 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 1.18 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 1.18 km
- bus stand 1.18 km
- Ashraya Hospital 1.41 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 1.58 km
- St Anderews Church 1.6 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 1.6 km
- STJ College for Women 1.64 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 1.69 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 1.74 km
- IDSG Government College 1.76 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.91 km
- Government Bus Depot 2.11 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 2.19 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by AGaneshKumar on Aug 28,2017
What's Good: Excellent services
What needs to improve : Rooms are too small
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 5
- Very Good 17
- Excellent 10
2 days stay
by Pavan K on September 18, 2017
Hotel Ambiance is good, room service is good. I have booked the room on goibibo.com, there is no information about early check-in charges. They have charged 1000 rs for early check-in.They will also arrange vechiles for local trips.
Good service and cordial staff
by Niranjan P on September 13, 2017
We , 2 families , stayed at crsytal inn in august. We had a very pleasant experience. the hotel is located in the heart of the city and is easily accessible. We reached chikmagalur by car and though there was no valet our cars were very safe in the basement. the delux rooms as advised by the staff was small and just enuf for 2 people. The rooms were neat and the entire place was hygienic. Food at crystal inn was very good. Complimentary breakfast lacked variety but was served well. In fact it is one of the best Vegetarian places in Chikmagalur. We couldnt find a better vegetarian restaurant this time. So, if you are a vegetarian and concerned about hygiene, don't forget to check in at crystal inn.
Great Service And Luxurious For The Budget
by The L on September 7, 2017
The room was very clean and modern.It Was Fantastic.!! their service was great.. The room has all the facilities except for the fact that the family room is a bit smal! The bathrooms and clean and modern too!!! The room has a large tv with all channels available. The food in their hotel was great including the buffet!. The services that we ask them is done as quick as possible!! The main problem faced was that the room was not sound proof!! Sound could be clearly heard from outside
Great service and clean room.
by vijaykumar1987 on August 16, 2017
Rooms are very neat and with good interiors. Good service. Good hospitality. We had got a complimentary breakfast which was very good. Staff members are very co-operative. They behaved very well with us. Bathroom / toilet are very hygienic and maintained. Overall it was a pleasant stay.
Cozy and excellent
by Shrinidhi M on August 10, 2017
Well I didn't have much expectations but it was a surprise. Pros: 1. Modern and Well maintained 2. Not less than any 5 star hotel. 3. Very good restaurant atrached for food. 4. Cooperative staff. 5.located in the heart of the city. Cons: Rooms are actually small. Bathroom / toilet may feel bigger than the room.
rooms are not very big, Ask for the delux if you just 2 of you and ask for the family if you are more than 3.
by Niranjan P on September 13, 2017
Delux room - Ideal for 2 adults, 1 child ; Definitely not enough for more people
by Madhuri R on July 23, 2017
Before checking in, find out if basic amenities are functioning properly
by Gowri M on June 11, 2017
Choose corner rooms with view of the city and a lake beyond
by laksmi21 on April 21, 2017
Rooms are very small in size
by keiajai on January 23, 2017
- Central Air Conditioning
- Banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Secretarial services
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Temperature Control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.